Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   My confusion. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=8041)

YongBaek 20-12-2010 03:52 AM

My confusion.

Hello, my name is Chris, I'm 21 years on Sep. 10. I live in West Virginia, US.
This is the first forum I've ever joined seriously. Lately I have found a surge of spirituality come through me. Various prophetic dream's, OBE's, obsession with 2012 and I just feel like something is missing inside of me.
I was raised Baptist, but have always had a hard time believing that you have to proclaim your love for a man who you never knew or even have proof was alive or have even felt to go to "Heaven".
I've been researching Law of Attraction, Theories of ancient Egypt, and honestly I can feel in my being that there is a source energy (God) Creator. But I believe we as human's have altered this belief far beyond its actuality.
Honestly I don't know what I am. I tend to just call myself spiritual because my beliefs change a lot.
Anyways sorry for posting such a long post. I'm not sure how people are here but I'm hoping for open arm's and open mind's and maybe I can learn a thing or two.

-Chris

YongBaek 20-12-2010 04:47 AM

:( ..........

Silver 20-12-2010 04:57 AM

Hello YongBaek,
I like what you had to say.
Welcome to the Forum!

psychoslice 20-12-2010 04:58 AM

Hi YongBaek, good to see you here, so welcome.:hug3:

YongBaek 20-12-2010 05:01 AM

Thanks ^,^ Im trying to get ten posts cause i love chat rooms and i wanna go into the chat room. Is it well visited?

Summerland 20-12-2010 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YongBaek
Hello, my name is Chris, I'm 21 years on Sep. 10. I live in West Virginia, US.
This is the first forum I've ever joined seriously. Lately I have found a surge of spirituality come through me. Various prophetic dream's, OBE's, obsession with 2012 and I just feel like something is missing inside of me.
I was raised Baptist, but have always had a hard time believing that you have to proclaim your love for a man who you never knew or even have proof was alive or have even felt to go to "Heaven".
I've been researching Law of Attraction, Theories of ancient Egypt, and honestly I can feel in my being that there is a source energy (God) Creator. But I believe we as human's have altered this belief far beyond its actuality.
Honestly I don't know what I am. I tend to just call myself spiritual because my beliefs change a lot.
Anyways sorry for posting such a long post. I'm not sure how people are here but I'm hoping for open arm's and open mind's and maybe I can learn a thing or two.

-Chris

Again another young one! I absolutely love it!:hug3: I have hope when young people show an interest in spiritual matters and are not all wrapped up in "living the life in the fast lane". Yong Baek, here you will find new ideas, beliefs and theories that may feel right for you or not. But learn you will and you will grow from what you absorb. Welcome!

YongBaek 20-12-2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerland
Again another young one! I absolutely love it!:hug3: I have hope when young people show an interest in spiritual matters and are not all wrapped up in "living the life in the fast lane". Yong Baek, here you will find new ideas, beliefs and theories that may feel right for you or not. But learn you will and you will grow from what you absorb. Welcome!

Thank you so much! I've known since I was 8 year's old that there was more than. I use to try to do telekinetic stuff ALL the time i was obsessed with it. I would light candle's and stare at the flames for hour's and my grandma would get freaked out because she said the flames "moved". I used to have OBE's as a child too, and recently all of these abilities are coming back to me, my readings have became VERY detailed and down to a T. It scares my friend's and myself. But I still have no answer's to what this emptiness inside me is. Recently I had a dream of a Tribe in Africa called the Dogon Tribe and I had no knowledge of this tribe before the dream. Thing's are just getting very powerful in my life.. and I'm changing a lot as a person.

Summerland 20-12-2010 05:26 AM

The Dogon Tribe? They have strong links to star people if I am not mistaken.
You will find many different ways here to strengthen your abilities. At times you might feel torn into several different directions, but always follow your heart and gut instinct; they will never lead you astray.

Silver 20-12-2010 05:27 AM

Years ago I saw Mr. Carradine narrating a documentary about that tribe, the Dogons and it was absolutely fascinating. That is so cool, all those fantastic things happening with you.

YongBaek 20-12-2010 05:31 AM

Well in my abilities I find that Tarot, Rune's or other tool's don't work as well as my own intuition. I'm excited for my future and I have made many many good life long friend's in my research. Since I was 18 which isn't much, and I have been mislead a few times by some very negative people. But I've learned to be more careful in who I trust and what I believe. I'm a lot better at judging people and their energy now.