Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   "Transference Healing - Animal Magic Oracle" (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=39646)

Moonkestrel 19-08-2012 10:29 AM

"Transference Healing - Animal Magic Oracle"

Wow - I just came across this deck whilst browsing the internet (dangerous thing to do, I know :smile: ). These look amazing but are a bit pricey so will put them on my wish list :D

Has anyone got these? Would love to know what they are like!

Lynn 20-08-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Wow - I just came across this deck whilst browsing the internet (dangerous thing to do, I know :smile: ). These look amazing but are a bit pricey so will put them on my wish list :D

Has anyone got these? Would love to know what they are like!

Whom is the Author ? I have some Animal Oracle cards

Lynn

Moonkestrel 20-08-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Whom is the Author ? I have some Animal Oracle cards

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

The deck is by Alexis Cartwright.

perfect earth 20-08-2012 07:09 PM

The author has also, with Malchezedek, designed a system of healing by the same name that is quite good, if it's right for you.

Lynn 20-08-2012 07:11 PM

Hello

I have seen them I dont have those one's though. I have a friend with them. Bit pricy yes, she found her's used for I think $5.00 at a yard sale.

Lynn

Moonkestrel 20-08-2012 07:46 PM

That's an amazing price Lynn! How lucky! I will keep my eyes open for a set as would love to try them.

Thanks perfect earth - I will have a look at that!

korryn92 21-08-2012 06:10 AM

Moonkestrel,
I never really heard of this deck until I looked it up LOL I have one deck because they were given to me but they are a healing with the angels deck I do believe. I don't really get time to do things with my cards and when I do I work on my tarot. :smile: I did look these up and they look really pretty! And like you said they are pretty pricey, but you also have to think it comes with a book as well. I saw on price as high as 80 (im not sure if your money is called dollar or euros or what im sorry:redface: ) But I found some on amazon.co.uk for 46.99. I think if you feel drawn to them and that you would get good use from them (it sound like you would hehe) that yous should get them when you get the money. You never know you might learn some new things from the deck and have a lot of fun, it's up to you, but they are pretty :tongue:

Moonkestrel 21-08-2012 03:28 PM

LOL Korryn - they are pretty aren't they?! I certainly will be getting them when I get the money...hopefully I will find them as a bargain! xxx

korryn92 21-08-2012 08:17 PM

It does help when you find them at a better price :smile: I don't know if you can buy from Barnes and Noble where you are, but if you can you can buy from other companies with cheaper prices through them. I have gotten books for 1 dollar! If you are able to buy from Barnes and Noble I would look into it because you can usually find a good deal on there, its harder for looking for books in other countries in the USA because the sites automatically got to the sites for my country. :) It was actually kind of difficult just to find these cards LOL

Moonkestrel 24-08-2012 04:36 PM

Hmmmmm, found these for £38.15 with free postage. They are on Amazon for £46.99 plus £2.80 postage, then another website for around £70.....think I maybe making a purchase!!!!