Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Pendulums and Dowsing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Husband lost his weddingring, can someone help me with the pendulum? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23075)

Nymphea 29-09-2011 11:14 AM

Husband lost his weddingring, can someone help me with the pendulum?

My husband lost his weddingring. Is there someone who can help us locate the ring with the pendulum?
I would be so grateful,

Medium_Laura 29-09-2011 11:57 AM

Can I get color, style, etc? I can usually just remote view it :)

Nymphea 29-09-2011 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
Can I get color, style, etc? I can usually just remote view it :)

Hi Laura, how kind of you! Of course I Will give you the style, color etc. It is a white golden ring, width approx. 0,2 inches, it is a very simple, plain ring. I eventually can send you a picture if you want to, please let me know.

Medium_Laura 29-09-2011 08:58 PM

I feel he has this ritual of removing it for doing "dirty work". So either he was doing something in the house and removed it, placed it down, and it has been knocked off and has rolled.

I feel this area has dark flooring or carpet and it is going to be under a chair or low table, where you will need a flashlight to really see under neath. It will be found.

Also you can use your wedding ring on a chain and dowse the ring. Tell your ring to find it's "mate". Do this by saying. "Please make a circle if I'm in the right room where the ring is. " Then as you get near the furniture or what not, ask it to circle again when you are near it. :)

Let me know!

Adrienne 30-09-2011 04:27 AM

Quote:

Also you can use your wedding ring on a chain and dowse the ring. Tell your ring to find it's "mate". Do this by saying. "Please make a circle if I'm in the right room where the ring is. " Then as you get near the furniture or what not, ask it to circle again when you are near it. :)

Very interesting way to find the ring!

Good luck to you Nymphea !

Dream Angel xx

Nymphea 30-09-2011 06:50 AM

Thanks so much! I will have a look everywhere in the house and underneath the closets and furniture. My husband usually takes off his ring when he is going to sport and when he has to fix something in the house.
I will also try the method with my own ring if I çan't find it and let you know!

Nymphea

Medium_Laura 30-09-2011 10:49 AM

:) Waiting to hear back :) Good luck!

mattie 30-09-2011 12:28 PM

Great Suggestion

Quote:

Does it matter what the ring hangs from? Can it be a string or does it have to be a chain? Does the metal of the chain make a difference?

Medium_Laura 30-09-2011 12:38 PM

nope does matter at all :)

Nymphea 30-09-2011 02:00 PM

A little update; I have searched everywhere under the closets and furniture, under my dishwasher and refrigerator, in every room I have. Nothing found so far. I have tried to let my own ring tell where the other one is, but I get no answer, I am not so good at working with a pendulum, just a beginner.
So, more of your help is very welcome...