Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Transmuting energies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143750)

Spirited_self 03-05-2022 03:14 AM

Transmuting energies

Helllo,

I've been contemplating about how one goes about moving and transforming/transmuting energies. Don't know if this is the "right" way of doing it but for example...if I have a thought and it is of a lower vibration (ugh..why is this person going 60 in the left lane when its passing only) then I convert that thought into something positive or accepting. (I'll tell myself to give them some grace and they might have a lot on their mind causing them to not paying attention).
How does everyone transmute energies? Is there a specific practice one does? I would love to know.

Many thanks!

JustBe 03-05-2022 03:30 AM

Feeling fully is how I do it.
Transmutation moves through the whole undoing for me.

There was a quote I just read and if I recall the context, it mentioned what your aware of is a source of life in you, and that life doesn’t disappear, it’s an opportunity to notice attentively, to transform it in some way, otherwise it keeps coming back..

Spirited_self 03-05-2022 03:44 AM

Hey JustBe!

Thanks for your reply. How long does one feel it wholly? So If I had a low vibrational thought or an emotion that is negative, I would feel it in the entirety of my being and in doing so, that emotion or thought will automatically transmute?

JustBe 03-05-2022 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited_self
Hey JustBe!

Thanks for your reply. How long does one feel it wholly? So If I had a low vibrational thought or an emotion that is negative, I would feel it in the entirety of my being and in doing so, that emotion or thought will automatically transmute?

I usually move through to a point of clarity. I’m aware of reaction, feeling, sensations in my body and clarity as a process... I think the energy is a by product from that process. You free up the energy in your body..

Being attentive to the reaction and feelings that arise from it by focusing inwardly in the moment, lets you pay attention to its hold inside. So it’s a shift from external activation to internal reflection and noticing if it has more in you. If it’s just an old conditioned mind pattern changing your mind sets you up for a different body response, but just being aware old body responses often still clear out in some form as the new creation takes place. You might not even see the correlation because that reaction might play out in other ways.

For me most things now are not heavy or trapping my feeling mode, so I move through things fast in this way.

JustBe 03-05-2022 04:05 AM

The other thing is you’ll notice a non reaction once you’ve transmuted.

And you won’t need to train your mindset differently.

Everything you do, even your way is just doing it but moving through the same process eventually.

I am a predominate feeler type do it’s just the way that has worked for me. And freed my feeling mode to just be clear feeling now.

Transmutation takes you to the roots and then your whole being aligns differently.

inavalan 03-05-2022 04:36 AM

If I understand correctly your question ...

Emotions are caused by thoughts that are caused by beliefs. You can change a negative emotion, but as long as your belief is unchanged, the same emotion or a similar one will surface again and again. So, you'd rather want to identify that belief and change it.

There are various ways of altering the belief by substituting its opposite. One particular method is three-pronged. You generate the emotion opposite the one that arises from the belief you want to change, and you turn your imagination in the opposite direction from the one dictated by the belief. At the same time, you consciously assure yourself that the unsatisfactory belief is an idea about reality and not an aspect of reality itself.

Again, you could just change the emotion by substituting it with its opposite, but it will resurface as long as the belief that caused it is unchanged. Thinking of reasons not to experience that emotion actually hinders the process.

Spirited_self 04-05-2022 02:36 AM

I understand. Thank you JustBe and Inavalan. I see it now as a two-prong approach. Feeling it wholly in my being but also uprooting the belief that led to emotion. :)

Unseeking Seeker 04-05-2022 04:09 AM

An interesting topic!

We can look at this another way. We’ve all played yo-yo. Now, in the entire movement, we don’t judge any coordinate, as in lower or higher. We just have fun. Similarly, the lower and higher vibrations ~ we are where our attention is at. The trick is, not to stagnate. Otherwise, it’s just a swim in the ocean.

As long as there is judgment, we are in mind, in ego. So, the first step is to abide in thought rested dynamic stillness. Why dynamic? Because within stillness too, there is movement. Life is movement, in the kinetic aspect of energy.

The process of transmutation, in my opinion, is simply shifting fulcrum of awareness into the void of no-thingness, repeated until our default orientation is emptiness. This emptiness or say, cleansed heart, then magnetises the void within mind-body shell. Lower aspects just drop away since our consciousness has no matter correspondent to that vibration. The higher energy or let us say, love in fullness then fills us.

How may we describe love in all it’s hues? Beginning with a feeling of expansiveness and joy, it rises within itself as empathy and then compassion, entwined with bliss rooted in purity of being.

It’s like cleaning a mirror. Remove the dust and the properties of the mirror manifest. They always were there but shrouded by a veil of ignorance, which we remove by simply choosing to exit hypnotic trance.

How do we exit trance? Drop all that we imagine we are or know. Meld head with heart in resonance with love, reflected moment to moment, in resonance with the three fold flame of Christ consciousness whose attributes are love, wisdom and power.

As such it’s not in doing but in undoing, in unconditioning, that we vibrationally ascend in nonchalant playfulness.

Justin Passing 04-05-2022 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirited_self
How does everyone transmute energies? Is there a specific practice one does?

I think there are many ways to approach this. But first, I would suggest to refrain from judging your feelings. So called lower vibration feelings (or thoughts) are only trying to help you. But this one's causing you discomfort, so you'd rather not keep it, so let it go. And if that's difficult, or it immediately returns, ask yourself "can I enjoy this?". Is your annoyance necessary? If not, once again, let it go.

I think, as you do this, you'll develop a habit, and be less bothered by the small stuff. Bigger issues, like the habit of rushing everywhere, will probably take a bit more effort to "transmute", but the process is essentially the same. Personally, I don't think of this as transmuting. I think of it as letting go.

Sir Neil 15-05-2022 03:38 PM

Exactly what you have been doing is a really good way of transmuting thoughts. You are changing them straight away to something positive, so the negative energies of the original thought don’t have a ‘chance’ to create any reality. I read in The Power of your Subconscious Mind (by Joseph Murphy) that you should never finish a negative thought, but seek to turn it around as soon as you can.

For instance:

Bloody elderly drivers crawling in the left lane!!

Becomes…..

But it’s fine. I can still get round them and get on with my journey.

When you do this, the word ‘but’ becomes your ally. It’s the bridge between the grips and the positive thought, and allows the original complaint to be cancelled out. When you can do this, you transmute the negative energies into positives, and you also get out of the habit of complaining.