Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Numerology, Runes etc. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Life path 1 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143419)

Izz 29-03-2022 07:43 AM

Life path 1

Who else here is a Life path number 1?

The part about ambition and drive resonates with me the most

hazada guess 29-03-2022 10:45 AM

My life path number is 2.

tracey10 29-03-2022 07:42 PM

My life path is 5

Lucky 1 30-03-2022 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izz
Who else here is a Life path number 1?

The part about ambition and drive resonates with me the most

My father is a life path 1.

Ambition and drive of the 1 life path led him to become a Texas Oil Billionaire having owned a string oil field machines shops, exploration and production companies and Geo-exploration companies in the oil and gas sectors.

He's never been a particularly warm and fuzzy guy and was and is demanding and difficult to live with....but he's been enormously successful in the business world.

As a businessman myself and the oldest of his children, I understand him but my two younger siblings have always had a very contentious relationship and my youngest brother and he go long periods without talking.

Bambo 30-03-2022 08:41 PM

How do ya fynd out your life numba? (Im sorry I just dont know)

Lucky 1 30-03-2022 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambo
How do ya fynd out your life numba? (Im sorry I just dont know)

Add up the day....month...year you were born...reduce to a single digit.

For example...01-15-1941 = lifepath 4

you can find all kinds of website that will give explanations (some of them really out there) on what the various lifepath numbers mean.

Bambo 30-03-2022 09:36 PM

Thank you.....

My DOB is 9/30/1969 so would that make my life # 1? (1 or 0 I suppose)

Lucky 1 31-03-2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambo
Thank you.....

My DOB is 9/30/1969 so would that make my life # 1? (1 or 0 I suppose)

Yep....you're a "1" lifepath

Izz 31-03-2022 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky 1
My father is a life path 1.

Ambition and drive of the 1 life path led him to become a Texas Oil Billionaire having owned a string oil field machines shops, exploration and production companies and Geo-exploration companies in the oil and gas sectors

Yes, life path 1 - everything is about ambition and drive. We're goal oriented from the beginning till the end. For me, it's also about creative energy

This 2022 when I uncovered that a few (including energy vampires) had tried to put stagnant energy in the way of my ambition and drive, I immediately disconnected. If I feel anyone "stagnates" me be it family, I would disconnect or get in the process of disconnecting or choose not to talk at all

That's great about your father's ambition and accomplishments!

I would call myself warm and fuzzy at times though :D I would imagine some people may find me "demanding" but I'm also an empath

WildHairedWoman 31-03-2022 03:32 PM

my number is a 7 using my dob, an 8 using my name. It has been a long time since I knew what that is supposed to mean.