Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Paganism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   How do pagans keep negative energy out of their house ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141689)

Hologram8 08-10-2021 10:19 PM

How do pagans keep negative energy out of their house ?

I am interested in learning more about this subject

Chrysalis 14-10-2021 03:31 AM

Hi

I want to begin by saying that the term pagan is a broad umbrella word for various beliefs and practices which is what I call religion. Because of that, there are different methods to use to get rid of unwanted energy and to keep it out.

I can only speak for myself as practices vary from person to person. I consider the methods I used to be magic instead of religious.

I believe in "you can't have too much protection". What I did years ago with help from a Deity is build an energy shield on the property lines, underneath and above. That keeps out unwanted entities. Later in my path, I became a spirit keeper so I now have a lot of spirits who protect me wherever I go and at home. The shield is unique and spirit keeping is niche but available to anyone who's interested in it. A spirit familiar can also add to protection if that's one of the abilities the familiar has.

Miss Hepburn 14-10-2021 06:38 AM

''...is build an energy shield on the property lines, underneath and above.''
Any chance you could tell us how? I'm very interested. :)

Chrysalis 15-10-2021 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''...is build an energy shield on the property lines, underneath and above.''
Any chance you could tell us how? I'm very interested. :)

I had built a relationship with a Deity Who taught me to direct energy on a much smaller scale. He would combine some of His energy with mine so our energies would combine. When that happened, He would move my arms, hands and fingers to send the energy where it was supposed to go and what it was meant to do. I began with cleansing small items, like a small table. After the cleansing, then we infused it with positive energy. The movements were big sweeping gestures.

The teaching progressed to doing the same thing with walls but one step further was to infuse a wall with a protective shield.

I kept practicing with His help until I reached a certain point where I can make energetic structures in the astral without His help. If you can see the astral, you should be able to see what I build or create.

I had a little bit of help with the shields which I can tweak if need be, again with a bit of help from a different Deity. The method I use now has evolved to using thought so I don't have to move my arms and hands like I did at first. A big maybe that I move my fingers just a tiny bit.

Hologram8 15-10-2021 04:45 PM

thank you for sharing ~

Uma 23-10-2021 09:05 PM

I was years ago involved in helping to evict some ghosts from a hotel. Basically it's the same process as evicting negative entities from your own person (see my thread answer here).

An environment holds the energy of the stronger forces. Whatever energy is put into it and continues to be reinforced there, becomes the dominant force field. What we do alone when we do it together becomes so much more powerful.

When I think "pagan" I think of indigenous really, as it goes back to the dawn of humanity. People have come up with all kinds of rituals but the power is in each one of us and we are all connected.

Hologram8 23-10-2021 11:48 PM

thanks for your reply ~

Daughter of Venus 88 30-07-2023 12:10 AM

Open your front door and back door so the wind blows out any stagnant energy. Some use the witches broom to sweep out negative energy. Let sunlight in to purify energy.

Just a bit of house keeping really...

Daughter of Venus 88 30-07-2023 07:39 PM

I just saw a clip on Instagram with a robotic vacuum with burning sage and crystals on top. Lol. That'll do it. The new age ways :-p

Hologram8 31-07-2023 12:09 AM

yeah new age would have the nerve to tell me that taking a bath in bath salts with a candle burning will cure my insomnia

but I know that isn't true ~ I need strong drugs for that whipped up in the garden and the kitchen

I tell voices to take a hike if they get out of line

trying to sic kwan yin on them now ~ just saw jesus and he said everything was going to be alright

all the negative energy in my house has to do with interactions with other humans