Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   This guy might be my real twin flame. The other one was just a lesson.. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=140148)

~Lioness~ 10-05-2021 10:10 PM

This guy might be my real twin flame. The other one was just a lesson..

I'm freaking out. This guy he is like me, in guy form. We are so compatible but at the same time we challenge each other. It is a. High energy relationship. The sex is amazing. It feels like he is me if I was a guy. We even look alike , both have dark black hair, we both dyed half of our hair blue recently , I don't really know what to think or do.

With the other "false twin flame" was just showing me my feminine side. Like my appearance. How to be myself, but it led me to him. It led me to him being attracted to me. And at first, he was not my type at all, but he grew on me. Now when I look at him it's like looking at a perfect human being in every way. I know he's flawed, we all are, but I see him in a different way. I see past his flaws.

If he is my twin flame, what should I do? What am I supposed to do? Lol

Just Tim 10-05-2021 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
If he is my twin flame, what should I do? What am I supposed to do? Lol

Nothing more than being yourself.

Or, to him, a mirror that will get under his skin. Don't worry though, it's not a one-way thing lol

lostsoul13 11-05-2021 05:44 PM

I’m standing here naked...want to give you everything.... mating other than your flame is following pride...pride is only following... I can’t mate in certain avatars.. celibacy is the only fact apart from rest when we we’re first were made...we mated spiritual and emotionally and with energy, a big fluid spinning key...full chakra and aura field... just say you won’t let go... —- definitely could be a flame the amount of flames from the spinner keys were predominantly profound... welcome to the fee...and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you...—- remember when I saw it was my I am..my reincarnation of a flame as my I’m—- it embarrassed me, tell them I was happy..that all my scars are open...tell them it was impossible... it was like combustion... I don’t tell celibate avatar...I wouldn’t know how to be naked...—- I could tell you it was poison..I eat my ghost... don’t know how you feel but it craved this home...and left my the shoes at the window...

She has blue in her hair as well... Must had been the spinning keys and tribal we hold..

~Lioness~ 11-05-2021 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Tim
Nothing more than being yourself.

Or, to him, a mirror that will get under his skin. Don't worry though, it's not a one-way thing lol

I guess? Just be myself? I am myself, I always am. I'm lost...

AbodhiSky 11-05-2021 08:41 PM

i'd not analyze it too much just enjoy it!

Sean1 11-05-2021 10:38 PM

Perhaps allow the relationship to unfold naturally, without trying to read too much into it?

~Lioness~ 12-05-2021 08:14 PM

Well, I was wrong. I always end up loving her (the one I said was lesson) more than anyone else. Even in the mess

Just Tim 13-05-2021 10:41 PM

What if he's also himself, always is, and lost too ? Sometimes, showing someone perspective of someone else in the exact same situation can help relativise. Not saying it will necessarily be your case, or that it will not be !

Are things any different since your last post ?

~Lioness~ 14-05-2021 03:33 PM

@Tim I don't know where my guidance is coming from, but I realized since my last post, that twin flame union is really union with self... And being okay with that feels so good.

To my guidance, thank you and please keep doing what you're doing for me ��

FairyCrystal 14-05-2021 03:45 PM

You do what we always should do, but in a way is easier with a TF: don't do the 3D stuff that wrecks relationships after the pink clouds dissipate.
Communicate, totally openly tell your feelings when something is up, don't create drama, deal with issues right away through transparent communication in the moment so it doesn't pile up.
Enjoy, explore, keep a good balance between together and separate.
Don't try to change the other person and be mindful they don't so either.
Be in feminine energy so he can be in masculine energy and you complement each other.

With all this, you should be doing well.
And if they're really your TF all this should come much much easier than with another partner.