Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Voice saying I don’t have to come back once I go (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139261)

CosmicWonder 23-02-2021 02:46 PM

Voice saying I don’t have to come back once I go

Hii all,

A while ago there were really mean energies around me often telling me I had to redo this life maybe 3 maybe 8 times.

Now today I heard this really soothing energy (not a voice as heard, rather made of mind like signals) telling I’m doing great and actually don’t have to come back at all.

With all of this I feel this issue of “I shouldn’t share this” so yeah... dunno.

Anyway wanted to vent this.

Much kindness

asearcher 23-02-2021 03:03 PM

When do they come, the voices I mean?

I get a sentence, a voice in my head (know it is not real) just right before I wake up, to eithre check something up, or it just says something, as if from the spirit world, this has not happened before, typical as I am trying to shut down.

CosmicWonder 23-02-2021 03:19 PM

They usually come when I seek them. When I feed them attention I get caught up and they often stay for a while. They give vague answers often.

The nice ones not so sure. I’m just trying to live my life as if they’re not there. The nice ones are lovely and they deserve attention. But the mean ones push them away I think and act as if they’re the nice ones who just got mean.

These are tricksters, is what I’m trying to say. The challenge seems to do the right thing even when guidance says otherwise. Or perceived guidance that is. Where “the right thing” is your own response to life and not what someone else tells you is good. Just your very best decision. In that lessons can be learned about what good is

ThatMan 23-02-2021 04:24 PM

Trust nothing from what these voices say, keep those only that have a meaning that resonates with your inner compass.

CosmicWonder 23-02-2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
Trust nothing from what these voices say, keep those only that have a meaning that resonates with your inner compass.

Thanks ThatMan.

Still developing that inner compass though

one-light 23-02-2021 06:33 PM

I help out on MH forums where voices are rife with people that are tuned into spiritual and should be looking on Spiritual Forums for guidance - it can help if you look up energy vibrations online - you can raise your vibes by making a 4 word mantra to resite half a dozen times just before bed with high vibes words eg love and light... believe as in the power of your mind that this gives you protection which it will, to cut any voice from the chattering ego or from the lower astrals...

And use the words light shield - if needed, or clear my space...

CosmicWonder 23-02-2021 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
I help out on MH forums where voices are rife with people that are tuned into spiritual and should be looking on Spiritual Forums for guidance - it can help if you look up energy vibrations online - you can raise your vibes by making a 4 word mantra to resite half a dozen times just before bed with high vibes words eg love and light... believe as in the power of your mind that this gives you protection which it will, to cut any voice from the chattering ego or from the lower astrals...

And use the words light shield - if needed, or clear my space...

Haha we talked about this a lot

one-light 23-02-2021 09:51 PM

Yes you know lot of this Cosmic I know, some new people looking on my not - keep those vibes up...

Rah nam 23-02-2021 11:08 PM

No one has to redo anything if they get out of the earth realm. And that is not very difficult.

CosmicWonder 24-02-2021 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
Yes you know lot of this Cosmic I know, some new people looking on my not - keep those vibes up...

Haha it’s fine. Much kindness