Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Why Cant I see some beings? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139057)

SkyGodWarrior 09-02-2021 05:50 AM

Why Cant I see some beings?

Hello I have been projecting for a while and I notice sometimes I am interacting with beings who I cannot see. I can feel them emotionally and physically in astral form but I cannot see them. They are invisible. Also I astral projected a couple weeks ago and I notice some being probably 4 inches tall with a head larger than its body and it was bald with a pony tail. That stuck out kinda like something you would see in oriental cultures. As soon as it noticed that I was in astral form it started walking over towards me.

I told it to stop and get out of my room and it continued towards me and when I pointed at it and started to get up it stopped and I accidentally moved my physical body and ended my projection. In the astral realm it was dimly lit and I could just see the surface and basic shape of the being without any color or detail or even see its face. But I realized once I had my physical eyes open that I could see better than it was in the astral. Why is that? Why cant I see these beings and how can I improve my sight?

Elsa Sereth White 09-02-2021 12:20 PM

I usually leave my room immediately. If I’m sort of stuck in my body though, yet feeling the vibrations, there might be something there and if there is, I definitely can’t see their face, or sometimes can’t see them at all, but can feel them. This is typical in sleep paralysis, which I find is very must linked to the door to the astral. There’s only been a couple times I can see a face, typically when I fight with them.

It seems to be just in the room where I’m sleeping that I can’t see faces, not so much when I get to where I’m going, where faces are morphing like everyone is all ages at once.

SkyGodWarrior 10-02-2021 05:40 AM

Interesting... I would need more information to be able to tell if its a trend. For my space I have room mates and they had a lot of things lurking even satanic themed beings.... Im aware of ETs, Fae Folk and ghost in this space.

SkyGodWarrior 11-02-2021 04:54 AM

I guess there is an anonymous filter on some peoples avatars lol or just take it... no face no color just a outline...

Elsa Sereth White 12-02-2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello I have been projecting for a while and I notice sometimes I am interacting with beings who I cannot see. I can feel them emotionally and physically in astral form but I cannot see them. They are invisible.

in this first part are you saying they were completely invisible? Cause I just had a fight with a demon who was completely invisible but I could feel them in the air, feel where there body was, it was made of dense vibration, the kind you have when you separate from your body.

Elsa Sereth White 12-02-2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hello I have been projecting for a while and I notice sometimes I am interacting with beings who I cannot see. I can feel them emotionally and physically in astral form but I cannot see them. They are invisible.

Where are you when you see them? Like around your room, or in a different setting?

SkyGodWarrior 14-02-2021 02:52 AM

Usually in my space. I share space with some room mates that attract things and have some stuff lingering around them. Yeah either invisible or visible.

Sappheira 21-02-2021 11:08 PM

Sky, perhaps you’re not seeing them because you aren’t ready yet, or your consciousness doesn’t really know how to interpret seeing yet. Perception changes with time. Like how I see beings of my guides is more on the level of just color of energy. I can hear them speaking to me.
The way I see angels of heaven are bright golden energy of the purest light. No wings. The energy is Lighter than the sun, purer than any light I have ever felt. Warm and gentle. Some say that kind of sight is seeing their true form.

SkyGodWarrior 24-02-2021 06:00 AM

Hmm I've seen some pretty all kinds of things. I suspect a cloak of some kind. I know some if these beings know magic and I've seen some gnomes with wands. Know idea. I know I teleported a being years ago and I found out a couple weeks ago that it was a e.t.

SpiritualFreedom 24-02-2021 11:05 AM

Dimensional Layers Mismatching Probably.