Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I just rearranged and put everything in place (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134678)

~Lioness~ 06-04-2020 11:16 PM

I just rearranged and put everything in place

So

For the past two hours I cleaned my house. Picked up the clothes and picked up everything and I mean every thing, and put it in its place. A lot went to the trash. A board game went to my neighbor. I moved all the furniture and organized everything.

I'm sweating a lot right now and laying out by the air conditioner. Lol

I needed to do this. I had curtains on my front windows that did not fit. I put new ones that fit. I have more privacy now. I met my neighbor. I feel more comfortable.

I feel a lot lighter now. Just a tiny bit of tension left. I know what will ease it and that is stretching. I will do that after I drink water and tea. Lol

I am following the tips from Reddit. Everything has a place. Ita either in its place or in the trash. Also, any thing that doesnt being me joy when I see it will be removed.

That's how my day has been. Lol

Honza 06-04-2020 11:42 PM

I'm planning a huge clean up of my bedroom soon. It is also my game room and I have a huge war game map and accessories set up in it. It all needs to be tidied up and vacuumed.

ocean breeze 07-04-2020 03:47 AM

Still too lazy to clean. Can you clean my home for me? :D

RedEmbers 07-04-2020 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
So

For the past two hours I cleaned my house. Picked up the clothes and picked up everything and I mean every thing, and put it in its place. A lot went to the trash. A board game went to my neighbor. I moved all the furniture and organized everything.

I'm sweating a lot right now and laying out by the air conditioner. Lol

I needed to do this. I had curtains on my front windows that did not fit. I put new ones that fit. I have more privacy now. I met my neighbor. I feel more comfortable.

I feel a lot lighter now. Just a tiny bit of tension left. I know what will ease it and that is stretching. I will do that after I drink water and tea. Lol

I am following the tips from Reddit. Everything has a place. Ita either in its place or in the trash. Also, any thing that doesnt being me joy when I see it will be removed.

That's how my day has been. Lol

Ahh - loving the vibes that releasing clutter creates. I can relate to that sense of lightness you describe.

I recently downsized very significantly (it's something which has been in my heart for a while to do).

All of my belongings can now fit into a small car and I'm quite proud of that :D there is less to tidy, and more space in my life.

Everything I own serves to nurture my spirit. I actually removed my curtains but I am lucky to have lots of plants outside my window and the neighbors are too far away to know. Now I sleep with glimpses of moonlight through the trees and wake up to sunshine which filters through the window.

~Lioness~ 07-04-2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Ahh - loving the vibes that releasing clutter creates. I can relate to that sense of lightness you describe.

I recently downsized very significantly (it's something which has been in my heart for a while to do).

All of my belongings can now fit into a small car and I'm quite proud of that :D there is less to tidy, and more space in my life.

Everything I own serves to nurture my spirit. I actually removed my curtains but I am lucky to have lots of plants outside my window and the neighbors are too far away to know. Now I sleep with glimpses of moonlight through the trees and wake up to sunshine which filters through the window.

:smile: :smile: