Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Whats happening ?? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11929)

Topaz 02-03-2011 01:17 PM

Whats happening ??

I have been waking up in the morning and noticing that I am totally drained of energy . Obiviously I am working during the night but can't remember any of it lol :wink: is anybody else experincing this and what can one do . I am finding it very hard to ground today :icon_frown::angel10:

Roselove 02-03-2011 03:45 PM

me too! i made a post on this bc i thought it was due to my illness, i feel so drained!

star-child 02-03-2011 08:47 PM

Aha, I was once told that it was normal for me to be drained of energy in the morning, that there was a good reason for it! But I don't know what that reason is. Today and yesterday I ignored my alarm three times before I actually got out of bed!

I find that if I asked the Angels to help me get a good nights rest and wake up feeling refreshed and energetic in the morning then I usually feel pretty good when I wake up :smile:

Topaz 02-03-2011 08:53 PM

I'm going to ask my angels tonight . May be i should ground my bed with Tiger iron :)

I normally suffer from Sad disorder but this time I feel it's more spiritual .

Thanks guys for your response x

Enya 02-03-2011 09:23 PM

Just state before you go to bed that you need your rest and you won't be working tonight. That usually balances things out for a good few weeks. :smile:

Topaz 02-03-2011 09:52 PM

:hug2:Thank you Enya :)

I'm waiting for marchs online free copy of the Lightworker magazine to be published so hopefully that will shed some light too x

themaster 03-03-2011 12:52 AM

This is common fair for me.. It does help though to ask/prepare to wake up feeling good..

Saggi 04-03-2011 07:35 AM

An exert from the daily message on Jonathan Cainer's website:

If you look at your calendar, you'll find a New Moon symbol by today's date but you won't see a New Moon in the sky till the weekend is nearly over. The phrase 'New Moon' can mean both the tiny sliver of light as the moon first re-appears or the 'Dark of the Moon' which is what we are 'under' now. There's was no Moon in the sky last night. There'll be no Moon tonight. To ancient mystics, this was a time of magic, of visions and of revelations. If you're feeling especially sensitive, now you know why!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

mattie 07-03-2011 06:55 AM

We Can Direct How Much We Interact

Our nonphysical body can do a huge amount of work when our physical body is asleep.

Many are reporting the same as well as beginning to remember snippets of their nocturnal journeys. Suzan Carroll (multidimensions.com) just commented in one of her monthly messages that she was waking up fatigued.

We can ask that we not process things faster than is safe for our physical & nonphysical bodies. Enya notes that we can ask for a hiatus. We are in charge of this.

Spiritlite 07-03-2011 04:31 PM

yeah I'm lacking energy too and I was just thinking that maybe it was just me and maybe that I was sick??
Spiritlite.