Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lucid Dreaming (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Very vivid dream with numbers (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11037)

Rex Banner 13-02-2011 10:16 PM

Very vivid dream with numbers

Hi all,

I've been a spectator here for quite a while and have found everyone's messages so helpful and now I think I finally have the courage to post something as I'd really like your thoughts on the most vivid dream I've ever experienced!

I was having one of those marathon dreaming sessions last night from the moment I closed my eyes, I didn't dream of anything I would call unusual or strange at first, I slept heavier than usual and much of what I dreamed was very pleasant and by no means nasty, usually when I sleep really heavy I tend to be able to have a little control over my dreams, i make decisions about where to go, who to talk to etc. i think I've learned to do this through astral projection which happens to me quite often, that scared me to death at first but once I learned about it and began to understand more about it I began to control it and even enjoy it, anyway-this is not a post about AP so I'll get on with it...

Having been dreaming for what felt like hours I had this incredibly vivid dream of a man in a clown costume (resembling jack nicholson's joker character from batman) reading me out 6 numbers in order, I was conversing with this guy (can't remember much of what else we were talking about) but he was clearly reading out these 6 numbers to me, the first time he did it I didn't pay too much attention and when I didn't it seemed pretty clear he wanted me to hear what he was saying, so I asked him to please repeat those numbers and he did, as he read them it was like he was reading them through a jingle that echoed around the place, they were read out so clear! Even as I woke those same 6 numbers were ringing out in my head so I grabbed my mobile phone and put them into it...but now I don't know what to do with them...Obviously at first I thought that maybe this guy was giving me the winning lotto numbers lol but I doubt that, two of these numbers were repeated so only 4 numbers were the same if that makes sense...all 6 numbers add to the sum of 39.

Normally I'd just wake and smile to myself after such a vivid dream and read no more into it but this has been playing on my mind all day long since I woke....anybody have any idea what this could mean? I'm sure it's some kind of message as I have NEVER been told something so clearly in a dream, so much so that the guy who gave me the numbers actually repeated the numbers, in the very same order so that I would remember them.

Anyway, it's probably nothing but would love to hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Thanks guys!

RB.

in progress 13-02-2011 11:06 PM

Maybe the fool's journey has come to an end? Look up the fool's meaning in tarot and look up the meaning of number 12 (to me it means completion, 3+9=12)