Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Your ideal-fantasy incarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=43265)

Dan2000 12-12-2012 02:55 AM

Rockstar!

Ok, a vacation from myself, I get it. I think some form of Rockstar, as some others have chosen. Maybe a healthy version of Jim Morrison or Robert Plant in his prime. Music is definitely important, I would love to be able to sing, and there is something mystical about certain bands and music. Plus, the groupies, of course. So definitely a rockstar, probably in the dark and decadent seventies.

JazzJazz 14-12-2012 08:11 AM

This is difficult! I'd say maybe some musician too (preferably rock or metal) because singing was always an attractive job...but something I was never actually any good at!

Freckles 12-03-2013 06:47 PM

I'd say Tina Fey. She's so funny and lovable in every way.

Djurplagare89 22-06-2014 02:05 PM

I wanna be someone who lives in total dependence of the nature only, I think the Mongols are a welcome choice.

sea-dove 02-07-2014 11:50 AM

I personally dont want to be any particular one as I think all lives are interesting.

I have one regret thou this lifetime, I should of given myself a good singing voice, my singing makes me cringe (its so bad that I cant really sing in front of anyone as it bothers people), I really wish I had a beautiful voice.

bluewhale 03-07-2014 11:46 AM

I don't want to come back as a human. I've heard some people say they're trying to earn their wings. My goal for the rest of this life is to earn my fins. Whether the afterlife gives us a chance to come back or if it is some sort of Heaven. I want to spend my next life as a blue whale.

Kupava 08-07-2014 05:45 AM

My dreams have told me I was a dancer in previous lives and when I was a child I was obsessed with dance ,I would like to come back again as a dancer,I don't dance in this life,and I'd definitely want to be Slavic (Eastern European) I love Eastern Europe with every fibre of my being.

Volaju 08-07-2014 06:54 AM

Oops, nvm, not what I thought it was.

LadyMay 08-07-2014 09:13 AM

Myself :D Actually I love myself.. I wouldn't want to be anybody else.

Buuuutttt.. I guess if you're talking incarnation.. idk. I'm thinking maybe a really sweet child.. maybe with not so much of a good life. I don't know why.. I'd feel sort of compelled to take over so they don't have to go through such bad experiences. Which actually makes me wonder about my current incarnation.. hmm.

TheGlow 26-05-2015 07:58 PM

I think this is a neat thread.

I'd be myself at 17 just braver, more confident and disciplined.
Of course maybe this is exactly who and how I am suppose to be.

Scarlett - you want to do that again? 1 and done for me. I hope.