Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   how come this person can hear it but i can not? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142923)

asearcher 13-02-2022 09:44 PM

how come this person can hear it but i can not?

i know of someone who i think has "something", this time lately when we got to talk about an ex of mine, a psychopath, this person heard knocking sounds etc, only i could not hear a thing. how could this be?the sounds caused interruptions and the person asked me several times if i could not hear it and i could not, and went and checked even, several times and would too tell me in the middle of everything "there it is, you hear it?". what does it mean?

desert rat 14-02-2022 12:46 AM

They may have better hearing or be in a better position to hear. The sound might be above what you can hear. After years of rock music I can't hear much above 10khz .

asearcher 14-02-2022 05:23 AM

LOL. Yes could be only my hearing is good even if I love music too. But happy you do not think it is something paranormal to it, that is what I thought anyways, but you're right that it could be the positions maybe :)

desert rat 15-02-2022 07:38 PM

What I am saying is that a hearing problem or being in the right possion is one posability, Two people can be looking at the sky . One person sees an empty sky the other some UFOs . Some people are just more tuned in to things than others.

asearcher 17-02-2022 10:53 PM

yes I see, thank you =)

lostsoul13 16-03-2022 08:41 PM

I think it’s to do with the subconscious I’ve had it a few times- I’m still left wondering what it is- sorry I can’t be of help but I think something unconscious is coming conscious… or more apparently to alternate worlds with to do with narcissism ect I way for memory triggers?

WildHairedWoman 12-04-2022 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
LOL. Yes could be only my hearing is good even if I love music too. But happy you do not think it is something paranormal to it, that is what I thought anyways, but you're right that it could be the positions maybe :)

Maybe the person "hearing the knocking" is lying to you, gaslighting you. Do you get afraid when it the knocks are mentioned?

astralsuzy 15-04-2022 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Maybe the person "hearing the knocking" is lying to you, gaslighting you.

I thought that could be the reason as well.

asearcher 15-04-2022 11:17 AM

Hi well I am so used to knock-sounds really having lived in this strange home where everyone hears it and nobody has done it (poltergeist) so after a while I guess i don't got as afraid of it and these days when I notice it I will do the routine of salt and pray and think positive thoughts and have positive, uplifting music around and then it will go away. This home seem sensitive to both good and negative energy.

I think the whole problem with me and my past with the psychopath is that it is about me fighting against my old fear. So me against myself then, ha ha. How insane is not that? The fight was long time over. Yesterdays. Survived it. Good enough. Here now.

It used to be much, much worse before though (with the poltergeist) so I think some healing was well needed, about time, the thing is things always get worse before they get better but now I feel I am on the right road again.

I can't really tell still the purpose of it, the one hearing it, but thank you for sharing your different thoughts, perspectives on it.

JustBe 16-04-2022 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asearcher
i know of someone who i think has "something", this time lately when we got to talk about an ex of mine, a psychopath, this person heard knocking sounds etc, only i could not hear a thing. how could this be?the sounds caused interruptions and the person asked me several times

Reminds me of the time I saw a huge golden light fill my sisters formal lounge right next to where we were all sitting, it was such a huge glow, everyone should have seen it, but they didn’t. Only I did.

Why?

I don’t know, other than, I was in an altered state during this experience, seeing and experiencing a number of things most were oblivious too. I suspect it’s part of being open and receptive and in the merging realities outside of the physical plane, where most blindly reside.