Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please someone help me? Death by mental suffocation, and now spiritual death (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=139844)

Native spirit 26-03-2021 11:09 PM

if anyone is having problems with other members either bring it to either a mod or an admin,or just simply put them on ignore

Namaste

ImthatIm 27-03-2021 10:21 AM

RainJQ

Your still in my thoughts and prayers.
I have no idea how to assist you in the written language.
It's not my strong suit yet.LOL

I gave it my best shot.
Your situation does not seem that severe to me from what I've read, however I am not in your shoes.
Start recovering ground within yourself little by little, hopefully things can become clearer for you.

I will let this written communication rest with you, and just continue
sending Good thoughts and Prayers your way, that you receive Health,Help and happiness
from the Creator of the Universe.

One Love

^^:smile: ^^

RainJQ 27-03-2021 07:53 PM

Thanks.

There really might be no higher answer where everything is always positive and happy in the end. We're only humans, even if we're spirits too.

I keep making mistakes, whole pieces of my soul and thought process are missing. I don't want to be reduced to complete inhuman nothingness where I have no light, control, or hope and only burning...

I'm pretty sure we live in a universe where belief in things is powerful, and that's why Gods and entities fight over people's belief in them as to give themselves power. That's probably what powers "karma" too. If people believe enough in a prophecy, it comes true.

I had nightmares of the situation getting this bad... it looks like I'm permanently damaged and will never be the same. I'm in a state where my awarenesses on how to move around in my head and do things are fading, obvious answers...

Everything has gotten so unnaturally bad. I have nobody in real life (I have a family but they're not anyone I can go to anymore) and I don't know how to find someone to trust with connecting this to my real identity when they may just think I'm crazy, plus I fall apart under stress in my state (I'm falling apart anyway).

My only option at this point, that I can see, is to ask someone trustworthy and nonjudgmental to speak with me in dms and do a favour for me (which I'll have to pay you to do). Most people aren't experiencers.

I wish I could articulate better, I know finding someone to do this would be so much easier if I just wasn't so damaged in my ability to think and process.

RainJQ 27-03-2021 07:54 PM

Some people will keep themselves afloat by deciding that I deserve my fate if I get it. I can't blame you, really? It's just the way the world works, that I understood...

iamthat 28-03-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainJQ
Some people will keep themselves afloat by deciding that I deserve my fate if I get it. I can't blame you, really? It's just the way the world works, that I understood...

Maybe it is not a case of people here believing that you deserve whatever fate you get so we don't have to try to help and support you. There have been many offerings of advice and support. You do not seem to respond to what has been suggested so I don't know if you have taken any of it on board.

And when you say things like "whole pieces of my soul and thought process are missing" and "I had nightmares of the situation getting this bad... it looks like I'm permanently damaged and will never be the same", then maybe we are at a loss as to what more we can offer.

Could you tell us simply and clearly what you have been doing to deal with your issues?

Peace

Elfin 29-03-2021 08:18 AM

The help is always there rain.
No-one lives an easy life... Despite the "image"...
It stinks mostly...
But we are here... We live it .. But mostly it stinks.
On this coming Wednesday I will be in attendance of the burial of my 3 day old grand-daughter.
So yes..
Life stinks.
I DO fully understand your frustration... Please ask me anything ...

Native spirit 29-03-2021 09:00 AM

I fully agree with what Iamthat has said to you . help has been offered to you but you dismiss what everyone has said to you.
Life is not easy we all have our own problems to deal with,
I, too.
would like to know what you have done to help yourself.

Namaste

utopiandreamchild 29-03-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Thanks.

There really might be no higher answer where everything is always positive and happy in the end. We're only humans, even if we're spirits too.

I keep making mistakes, whole pieces of my soul and thought process are missing. I don't want to be reduced to complete inhuman nothingness where I have no light, control, or hope and only burning...

I'm pretty sure we live in a universe where belief in things is powerful, and that's why Gods and entities fight over people's belief in them as to give themselves power. That's probably what powers "karma" too. If people believe enough in a prophecy, it comes true.

I had nightmares of the situation getting this bad... it looks like I'm permanently damaged and will never be the same. I'm in a state where my awarenesses on how to move around in my head and do things are fading, obvious answers...

Everything has gotten so unnaturally bad. I have nobody in real life (I have a family but they're not anyone I can go to anymore) and I don't know how to find someone to trust with connecting this to my real identity when they may just think I'm crazy, plus I fall apart under stress in my state (I'm falling apart anyway).

My only option at this point, that I can see, is to ask someone trustworthy and nonjudgmental to speak with me in dms and do a favour for me (which I'll have to pay you to do). Most people aren't experiencers.

I wish I could articulate better, I know finding someone to do this would be so much easier if I just wasn't so damaged in my ability to think and process.

Your being consumed by negative thought which hate is the core of. Your circumstances will not change until you stop being negative about things and love yourself out of the hole you've dug yourself into.

No more hate, no more suffering, no more pain, easy. Love is good. Amen

one-light 30-03-2021 07:22 AM

i agree with utopiandreamchild - release those negative thoughts. Start each day with a strong mindset - I am strong, I am fearless, I am invincible - get this 'in your head' because only you can let them in and do this to you - this is your space.

I advise on the intrusive thoughts/voices issues most days - say 'in mind'' clear my space - say to them this is my space 'which it is by the way' so bugger off and go somewhere else.

its just the same principle as fighting viruses shown no fear - be strong.

Ask you Higher Self, Guides and Angels for extra protection and assistance while 'you all' sort this problem out - ask them...

utopiandreamchild 30-03-2021 06:12 PM

Quote:

The title/tone isn't meant to be angry. It's more just crying for help. I don't have anything else left to do.

Don't worry, be happy. I love you RainJQ, the three most important words one could ever hear. I love you. Set you off in a positive direction. Amen