Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   The Sanctuary (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Something Good That Happened Today (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120699)

insulin 31-07-2021 06:32 AM

my mom came home from a 5 day trip to another state (she was helping my sister move to a new apartment). it was great to see her, everything felt so much lighter as we got to talk again. we dislike talking on the phone, but since we're so used to talking daily, it was strange to go 5 whole days without speaking to her aside from the odd text message. it's just nice to have her back. the house is dull without her.

green1 11-08-2021 02:07 PM

My father feels better today (suffering from eczema). :love7:

RedEmbers 16-08-2021 03:13 PM

I wrote a letter to myself last night which instructed me to read it first thing in the morning.

It said that I had left a bunch of surprises for myself to discover.

I had not realised that I unconsciously left myself two surprises lying around the house in seemingly random places for me to discover today.

I always thought that I was a little bit absent minded, turns out that I was simply leaving surprises around for myself all this time!

BigJohn 16-08-2021 03:35 PM

I am always amazed at what some people write, like the post you just posted.

But what really amazes me, is when I read a post and then wonder who wrote the post only to find out I did! LOL!

RedEmbers 17-08-2021 09:21 AM

Haha Big John :smile:

You might be leaving presents and gems of wisdom around the forum for your future self to find!

RedEmbers 17-08-2021 09:25 AM

I've got a job interview for tomorrow and I feel weird about it as it is a complete reskill, yet I also weirdly aligned as well.

I shall see what gifts I might leave around for myself for tomorrow :smile:

BigJohn 19-08-2021 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I've got a job interview for tomorrow and I feel weird about it as it is a complete reskill, yet I also weirdly aligned as well.

I used to apply for jobs in which I had no experience in that field. Surprisingly, I would get hired and did okay. In many cases, I would read everything on the subject that I could get my hands on......... any I never 'got caught'.

BigJohn 19-08-2021 06:35 AM

Quote:

Haha Big John :smile:

You might be leaving presents and gems of wisdom around the forum for your future self to find!

Sometimes, that is not me. I have a constant battle with me, myself and I. Recently, we were traveling to some places about 500 miles away. When we got to the 250 mile mark, I had it with me and myself...... they were so full of it so I stopped at a place that had a restroom and told them to "Go!" which they did. And then, I drove away. So far, They haven't returned yet.

ocean breeze 19-08-2021 11:33 AM

Quote:

Good luck. :smile: I'm going thru similar.

Miss Hepburn 19-08-2021 01:59 PM

Please remember the Admins requested 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
Thanks.