Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   ghost adventures aftershock (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84788)

anthony c 20-04-2015 06:08 PM

ghost adventures aftershock

Any one watch ghost adventures aftershock s02e05 Stonehouse Brewery & Missouri State Penitentiary as i got a short of shock.
I don't know what to believe no more!!!
Heard on this site hell is not real, the psychic on the show send (i guess) some demons to hell as she opened the portal to hell!!!
Is that for real???
Do u believe in hell and why??

desert rat 20-04-2015 11:20 PM

The only hells were created by thoes that beleve in them . We all create our own reality heaven or hell , not God . On demons there are a few nasty astral critters .

anthony c 21-04-2015 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
The only hells were created by thoes that beleve in them . We all create our own reality heaven or hell , not God . On demons there are a few nasty astral critters .

Hi
Where did she send those demons and why were the angels standing over the portal?To me Ghost adventures is an more credible ghost show and i don't think they would put it on if it was fake!!

desert rat 21-04-2015 11:36 PM

As I dont have cable t.v. and did not see the show I will make a guess . The person on the show really believed there were demons and he/she sent them to hell , or he/she was just faking to make the show more interesting .

anthony c 22-04-2015 12:20 PM

[quote=desert rat]As I dont have cable t.v. and did not see the show I will make a guess . The person on the show really believed there were demons and he/she sent them to hell , or he/she was just faking to make the show The only thing it made the show weird as it was already interesting.She was
a so called psychic.
U have used a ghost box right?any comments on hell there?

desert rat 22-04-2015 02:10 PM

I dont have a used ghost box . As I remember a ghost box is an a.m. or f.m. radio with a scaner set to keep scanning . They pick up random bits of broadcasts , random words . If one listened long enough one could find a radio preacher talking about hell . Many years ago a radio/t.v. preacher offered his personal fortune to any one that could show him where it was written in the king James Bible that one went to heaven or hell . No one took him up on his offer .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garner_Ted_Armstrong

StarRobin 22-04-2015 02:52 PM

Oh was this the episode where the psychic said Zak had spirits attached to him and some were "sitting on his back"? I wasn't very pleased with that at all and I wonder what Zak thought of it really. I can't believe she would open the portal to 'Hell', she even said the angels will be angry with me. While I don't believe an angel would have an angry face on them I do think they would have been asking her not to open a portal there. I do believe there is a place where evil resides, whether it be a dark place with craggy rocks, burning fires and little creatures with pitchforks or just a dark 'void' I don't know, but I do believe there is something unfortunately.

Lynn 22-04-2015 04:10 PM

Hello

The very mention of the term "demon" gets your attentions as did Hell when it was first conceived into the Bible and those times in the World. They are trigger words that get your attentions.

Is there a place such as Hell its easy for us to reach to that idea as we know that the very Earth core is a molten place of fire. Maybe this is where that idea came from.

Is there such a force as a Demon I have to wonder if there was if any of us would still be living. Honestly if something held that power to destroy would that time have not come to us. Would something of that force that is there not lash out at someone provoking them ?

In the work I do I have come to nasty energies and spirits I have been pushed down a flight of stairs, pinned to a wall, scratched, and had ligature marks show on my neck where I could hardly breathe. BUT I am still here I claimed my own power and am here, if this was a Demon would I be here ? Honestly if something can mark you they can do more harm to you can they not then kill you ?

I do not go to Angles and Demons and God in that sense of the teachings I grew up with but I know well that man has it in them to be very nasty creatures and do nasty things in times of life and in times of death.

Lynn

anthony c 22-04-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarRobin
Oh was this the episode where the psychic said Zak had spirits attached to him and some were "sitting on his back"? I wasn't very pleased with that at all and I wonder what Zak thought of it really. I can't believe she would open the portal to 'Hell', she even said the angels will be angry with me. While I don't believe an angel would have an angry face on them I do think they would have been asking her not to open a portal there. I do believe there is a place where evil resides, whether it be a dark place with craggy rocks, burning fires and little creatures with pitchforks or just a dark 'void' I don't know, but I do believe there is something unfortunately.

Hi
Yes thats the episode!!I really don't know what to make of that episode.
I guess if there was a portal to hell i cant see them being happy though.
I heard of a psychic that said she show a very strong evil entity what she
said the Christians called a devil on earth.I guess it was a fallen angel.

anthony c 22-04-2015 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

The very mention of the term "demon" gets your attentions as did Hell when it was first conceived into the Bible and those times in the World. They are trigger words that get your attentions.

Hi Lynn
Yeah defiantly.What i don't get is allot of people don't believe in ghost i think cause they believe in what they perceive as reality but spirits are not but they believe in heaven and hell as reality which i don't say is not true but i believe in ghost(spirits if you will)

Quote:

Is there a place such as Hell its easy for us to reach to that idea as we know that the very Earth core is a molten place of fire. Maybe this is where that idea came from.

That makes allot of sense as they believe hell is underground like you said.

Quote:

Is there such a force as a Demon I have to wonder if there was if any of us would still be living. Honestly if something held that power to destroy would that time have not come to us. Would something of that force that is there not lash out at someone provoking them ?

The thing is what i have heard is we give demons to much credit as they are just more powerful as normal spirits and there tactics are to intimidate us so that they can feed off fear and other low vibration energies but here on earth our energy is allot stronger that they can dream of.We are the dominant force in spirit and body on this plane.Plus i guess we have guardian angels,archangels ect. that protect us and i hear this all the time good always prevails.Just a thought and what i heard true i don't know.

Quote:

In the work I do I have come to nasty energies and spirits I have been pushed down a flight of stairs, pinned to a wall, scratched, and had ligature marks show on my neck where I could hardly breathe. BUT I am still here I claimed my own power and am here, if this was a Demon would I be here ? Honestly if something can mark you they can do more harm to you can they not then kill you ?

Like i said i think our energy is the dominant force on this plane.They are only stronger than normal spirits so they try to kill us with possession ect.
Do u go ghost hunting or why were you pushed down the stairs?