Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Are OBEs "Real?" (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138114)

inavalan 01-12-2020 04:33 AM

Are OBEs "Real?"

This is an article in three parts written by Robert (Bob) Peterson:

part 1, Introduction, click here
part 2, Laboratory Experiments, click here
part 3, Anecdotal Evidence, click here

Peterson has a lot of experience in this field, writes well, and wrote a lot of book reviews too.

asearcher 01-12-2020 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan

Peterson has a lot of experience in this field, writes well, and wrote a lot of book reviews too.

Thank you very much for sharing :)

lomax 01-12-2020 06:56 AM

Thanks for the share inavalan.

inavalan 01-12-2020 08:58 PM

You're both welcome.

Apakhana Akshobhya 11-12-2020 01:07 AM

Very cool thank you for sharing! I was happy to see Monroe mentioned.

Another thing I'd add is to check out Sylvan Muldoon and Heward Carrington's experiences. Muldoon would try to knock on a table and Carrington would record when, where, and how many knocks he heard, they would compare data the net day.

If anyone else wants to dig further, check out what authentic traditions like in Tibet teach and will sometimes show travelers. I have my own story that includes a phowa experience (transferring of consciousness) into another persons location. I have veridical evidence in my own experiences. It's 100% real although I probably don't have to tell many of you ;)

inavalan 02-01-2021 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan

Bob Peterson finished his 6 part series:

part 1, Introduction, click here.
part 2, Laboratory Experiments, click here.
part 3, Anecdotal Evidence, click here.
part 4, Evidence from OBE Adepts, click here.
part 5, Indirect Evidence, click here.
part 6, Evidence against objective OBEs & Conclusions, click here.

astralsuzy 02-01-2021 04:22 AM

Obe's can be real and it can turn into a dream. When we loose awareness dream things can happen. To me dreams are not real. I have read there are dreams that predict the future and it happens. In this case it is real but a lot of times it is not real.

SpiritualFreedom 03-01-2021 01:17 AM

It's a really bad label.

In reality "you" are not going "out" of "your body".

1 : "You" are a spiritual being; A shapeless orb of light with a consciosness, at a 360ยบ vision. That's really who "you" are.

2 : The "Human Body" is just a temporal VIRTUAL character, inside a virtual reality world... That "You" are using to play a specifique type of reality for your own different reasons.

The "Big Digital Bang" come from "somebody" who turned on this virtual reality who seem to run on evolution, gravity and different types of laws.

3 : It's not getting "Out of the human body". Because "You" already have been out living in a higher dimension throughout all of your entire "human life".

It's about switching from the human virtual reality life game FM,
into the higher non-physical reality world FM .

It's about switching FM's like a radio, but with your consciousness

Every Dimension/Space will have it's own individual FM

4 : Reality is information perceived by a consciousness individual. It doesn't matter if it's this human virtual reality game, a dream, an OBE, a lucid dream... Is all the same! Is all information perceived by your own consciousness, and that's reality.

Without consciousness there will be NO reality or realities whatsoever. If there is no consciousness there is no universe. Is that simple

lomax 03-01-2021 07:35 AM

Some people claim it's expansion.Like spiritual freedom said,you're allready there,but when you go out of body,your consiousness expands.
I don't know.

The only time i had an OOBE,i found my self outside of my body,lookin at it,being fully consious that for some reason i had seperated from the flesh.I remember the returning,trying to find the right way to 'enter' my physical.(lol).

lomax 03-01-2021 10:20 AM

In any case,i think OOBE it's the ultimate goal of every meditation-practise.Consider your self lucky and blessed guys.