Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Latest Crystal Acquisitions? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53488)

WYN123 16-08-2013 05:31 PM

that's pretty
oh I just got back from the rock shop hem
Angelite - thanks rena Ill try it tonight
Abalone
red jasper
Amber
garnet

the most expensive garnet at £7.50, which has been cut to resemble a foot ball.

magicvida 16-08-2013 07:08 PM

visit magivida.biz for some powerful pyramid crystals.

magicvida 16-08-2013 07:08 PM

visit magivida.biz for some powerful pyramid crystals.

Astral Explorer 17-08-2013 03:49 AM

Got a new vintage Moldavite pendant. Got it so cheap I can't believe it and it is soooo nice. They don't make Moldavite pendants this nice anymore, they spared no expense on finding an absolutely perfect stone. Not only as in no chips or anything but it is a perfect shape, texture, and symmetrical. They used so much silver on the bell it is just stunning. I wish they still made jewelry this nice but sadly they don't. Nowadays Moldavite pendants use as little silver as possible and they use lower quality stones that aren't high enough quality to be sold as a single specimen. I paid 75$ USD less for this pendant than I did my other one and this one weighs over a gram more than my first.

Astral Explorer 19-08-2013 06:45 PM

A pound of Herkimer Diamonds.

CrystalDreamer 25-08-2013 11:18 PM

I went to the Michigan Renaissance Festival today and acquired the following:

Cobaltoan Calcite and Fluorite

2 pieces of Chrysocolla.

I love the pendant. My first and last name starts with an A. I can see an A in the stone both on the front and back. Had my name "written all over it" LOL.

Astral Explorer 26-08-2013 02:26 AM

12 pieces of Aquamarine.

xiola_bleu 26-08-2013 04:08 AM

Purple Agate cave
Kunzite
Peridot chip bracelet
2 x Herkimer Diamonds
Tektite
Rainbow Moonstone wand

:)

xiola_bleu 26-08-2013 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Got a new vintage Moldavite pendant. Got it so cheap I can't believe it and it is soooo nice. They don't make Moldavite pendants this nice anymore, they spared no expense on finding an absolutely perfect stone. Not only as in no chips or anything but it is a perfect shape, texture, and symmetrical. They used so much silver on the bell it is just stunning. I wish they still made jewelry this nice but sadly they don't. Nowadays Moldavite pendants use as little silver as possible and they use lower quality stones that aren't high enough quality to be sold as a single specimen. I paid 75$ USD less for this pendant than I did my other one and this one weighs over a gram more than my first.

I'd love to see that :)

CrystalDreamer 26-08-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xiola_bleu
I'd love to see that :)

I'd love to see it too!