Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Please help an angel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137187)

Fallenangel94 17-09-2020 08:48 AM

Please help an angel

hi i need help, i need a psychic or medium to help me find my soul

Native spirit 17-09-2020 11:36 AM

Hi Fallen Angel if you did'nt have a soul you would not be here. the only time the soul travels on independant of your body is at the time of death

Namaste

Fallenangel94 17-09-2020 11:56 AM

Its hard

I just feel my soul I know I got one Its beautiful but it's different. Idk if I'm like a witch or something but it's very ilky and warmth feelimg.on the inside. I dont feel my human body I feel my soul. I have a connection to the afterlife and its hard at times.

Heightend-Awareness 19-09-2020 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallenangel94
I just feel my soul I know I got one Its beautiful but it's different. Idk if I'm like a witch or something but it's very ilky and warmth feelimg.on the inside. I dont feel my human body I feel my soul. I have a connection to the afterlife and its hard at times.

Maybe what you are feeling/experiencing with yourself is that you have come out of your cocoon/coma and are dealing with your true self coming through. How long has this been going on?

Elfin 23-09-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

....Oh dear me... Of course you are not a witch. You are human... And you have become "aware".. it's a lovely journey, discovering oneself... Please don't be afraid of it... There is nothing to fear.

Fallenangel94 28-10-2020 06:31 AM

Heightened awareness. I've been experiencing the 3rd eye and spirits n seeing things for 5 years now but my soul and body changed bout 3 years ago. I was in like a meditating type of setting n I felt my soul fall away from the sky n my body n soul just been weird ever since. I think I got ripped away from my old soulmate to be wit my new soulmate. N I think god needed my hand. He showed me his hand n showed me so many beautiful things even tho I saw satan the grim reaper n the devil n I saw hellish things n demons. I know theres someone out there waiting on me and I'm trying to connect wit them
Idk who they are but I know they know me. God would never let me go but he may send me away. I feel trapped inside and like I just want to let out n I'm craving my body n soul back the way it use to but I'm off cut off from something idk what. But spmet ho g big. I'm cut away from it n in dealing wit it. No one understands but people try but no one can really understand n see n feel me n know what really is happening unless they got the power to. I just hope someone comes to help me the read of the way cus I came along way on my own n I been thru hell and back literally my soul has burnt to **** my veins I felt the worst evil anyone came imagine but its ok it there. Theres is a hell hole where I do not belong n Idk why god couldn't protect my soul from feeling it cus I'm a godly woman and very holy n somet ho ng went bad but i do not blame god n i do not ever get my self real like god cant save me cus god came always save me. I need him to have mercy on me though n send my my angel now n let him come thru to me... I witnessed my wings thatis. Can fly with one day. God is real and he is no diff than us. N he still fights everyday wit all of us. Idk who u are but u may be but u seem kind of lost like me

Heightend-Awareness 29-10-2020 06:10 PM

Quote:

Heightened awareness. I've been experiencing the 3rd eye and spirits n seeing things for 5 years now but my soul and body changed bout 3 years ago. I was in like a meditating type of setting n I felt my soul fall away from the sky n my body n soul just been weird ever since. I think I got ripped away from my old soulmate to be wit my new soulmate. N I think god needed my hand. He showed me his hand n showed me so many beautiful things even tho I saw satan the grim reaper n the devil n I saw hellish things n demons. I know theres someone out there waiting on me and I'm trying to connect wit them
Idk who they are but I know they know me. God would never let me go but he may send me away. I feel trapped inside and like I just want to let out n I'm craving my body n soul back the way it use to but I'm off cut off from something idk what. But spmet ho g big. I'm cut away from it n in dealing wit it. No one understands but people try but no one can really understand n see n feel me n know what really is happening unless they got the power to. I just hope someone comes to help me the read of the way cus I came along way on my own n I been thru hell and back literally my soul has burnt to **** my veins I felt the worst evil anyone came imagine but its ok it there. Theres is a hell hole where I do not belong n Idk why god couldn't protect my soul from feeling it cus I'm a godly woman and very holy n somet ho ng went bad but i do not blame god n i do not ever get my self real like god cant save me cus god came always save me. I need him to have mercy on me though n send my my angel now n let him come thru to me... I witnessed my wings thatis. Can fly with one day. God is real and he is no diff than us. N he still fights everyday wit all of us. Idk who u are but u may be but u seem kind of lost like me

Don't worry peeps. I have responded via PM. I have not left the member hanging.