Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Need Help---Moon, Bird and Mother (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91817)

SacredPrayers7777 06-10-2015 08:59 AM

Need Help---Moon, Bird and Mother

Please help me to interpreate this dream...

I am under a process of TF/SC....
My mother generally comes in my dream to guide me...
But yesterday...(I dont remember the whole dream)...I was tieing my hair as getting reddy for going somewhere...My mom was there...but soon she left...I dont remember properly but she left and I was feeling that she is no more...Then I was near sun(Bright and beautiful), the feeling in my heart was good but her disappearence scared me when I woke up(at 2:36AM)..
Second dream same day---- I was in house...My mom was with me...I always wished for signs in Sky for my Tf/Sc...I was in my balcony...I saw a moon..V beautiful..I saw two heart sign, One happy smiley sign, two couples kind of sign and one Wagon sign...I saw another moon aslo bright..Then one full moon...agian shining and v beautiful...it was not night that time, it was early morning...Then one beautiful pink Bird appear...having blue feather on head..She was smiling and coming to me as if wants me to be happy or dance...
Then in dream I was sleeping and I woke up I found a paper, some drawing were there and a king of note which my mom left for me...I went to kitchen as she has already put the utensils in sink, as she has done her work...
When I woke up...I was having a good feeling in heart but again disapperence of my mom made me sad...

PLease tell me what does this dream mean..Is it realted Tf/SC...My mother disapeerence means the end of her role in my journey or something is going to happen her...
What does moon means?
What does pink bird means?

SacredPrayers7777 06-10-2015 09:01 AM

Want to add in total I saw 3 moons together....

Sojourner2013 06-10-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S7777
Want to add in total I saw 3 moons together....

Hi S7777, Please feel free to disregard my interpretation if it doesn't feel right. The feeling that your mother leaves, not to return, but the prayer has been to receive information about your SM/TF indicates to me that you will meet this person only after you are truly independent. I don't get the impression that there is some unfortunate situation with your mother, but that you will need to become, as I said, truly independent. I don't know if you are living at home right now, but if you are, I get sense that it will be when you are on your own. As you probably may know, each moon has its own identity, such as harvest moon, cold moon, etc. I get the impression that you will meet this SM/TF in three years from now. That was my gut feeling as I read your post. He/She (I don't want to assume a sexual preference) will be an air sign (astrological) as a bird would be symbolic of an air sign and will be spiritually minded (blue feather on head). Pink indicates that this person has an affectionate nature. You will be on the "lookout" (balcony) for this person, but really wont need to be as the bird comes to you. I hope this helps! Best wishes!

Thunder Bow 06-10-2015 07:52 PM

This dream your heart is feeling good, or that you feel good in your Heart. You mother leaving means you no longer depend on your mother for your well being.

SacredPrayers7777 07-10-2015 04:15 AM

Thanks Sojourner2013 and Thunder Bow...

Sojournere...really appreciate your reply..
Thanks for showing me some light as I was feeling a burden that something will happen to my mother...

Regarding Tf/Sc, I would like to add, I met this guy 6 months back and since then I am going through this journey...My prob is this guy has not recognized me...Universe has answered my all questions but in reality He is not understanding our connection...
Want to add--- I am married and we have shifted to our own home 6 months back only...

3 Moons(all white/silver in color) which i saw was v devine...the third one was more clear and it was a full bright moon...

I hope this will help you to interpreate more...