Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My first experience (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=143411)

johnjohnes381 28-03-2022 08:19 AM

My first experience

Hi, I just wanted to share my first projection experience, and hope to get some comments.

This happened 4 months ago. I've been practicing AP for 3.5 months at that point. I was lying on my stomach for about 1 hour and 20 minutes, and I felt vibrations all the time.
I started to feel stronger and more consistent vibrations in my stomach, and I was relaxed. At that moment I felt I was ready for something, I let go of everything and waited to see what is going to happen.

Vibrations in my stomach became much stronger, pulsating more and more, and I started to think "This is going to lift me up". Vibrations reached the maximum, and it started to lift me up. While that was happening, I tightened my fists and started to scream a bit (AAAAAA), and the energy lifted me up and started to carry me over my room.

I could not control the flight, I got afraid I'm going to hit the wall with my head. :)
Then the energy stopped to carry me, and I was floating above the ground, being in one position.

I didn't want to open my eyes, because I thought my experience will end that way. But, there was nothing to do, so I opened my eyes and saw the total dark. It was much darker than it was in my room. I raised my hand, having a complete feel of my hand, the movement of the hand, but not seeing it. I moved my hand in front of my eyes, and I didn't see anything.

I kept looking at my hand, and my smallest finger started to light. Seeing that, I snapped back into my body. I got up confused, a bit frightened, and I was thinking - did anybody hear me while I was screaming. :)

While this experience was happening, I was able to hear the sound of the car from the street. Everything lasted about 15-20 seconds.

After this, I wasn't able to project, and I still can't. It is difficult for me to relax enough to make it. I practice every day, and I don't give up, and it's not a big deal if I don't make it. I'm used to practicing, but it would be great if you have any tips for me on how to get to the next level.

I hope you enjoyed reading. :)

astralsuzy 28-03-2022 09:08 AM

Congratulations on your first experience. You might like to look at the most effective method update thread by SpiritualFreedom. It might help you.

johnjohnes381 28-03-2022 06:39 PM

Thanks Suzy. I checked the thread, lot of good info!
Do people always project in the room first where the body is, is that a rule? Does the room always looks it should? I heard a guy who is saying that the room is not always the same, the doors are on the other side sometimes.

astralsuzy 28-03-2022 08:24 PM

People can project anywhere. I have ap in the bedroom and other places. The room can look the same or things can be out of place. I do not know why that happens. People have their theories as to why it happens.

Cally31 29-03-2022 04:15 AM

When I first encountered astral projection it was an unintentional by product through meditation. The sounds in my head got louder, my vision filled with white ( had eyemask on) then it was like being sucked out of my body head first. Reminded me of star trek - warp speed where stars are whizzing by, was then whizzing through a tunnel of some sort then dumped into a m.a.f area. Who would ever forget their first time lol esp when not trying to a.p.

johnjohnes381 29-03-2022 08:18 AM

@Cally31
It sounds crazy. How long that vision filled with white lasted? I sometimes get flashes of white light, but it's for a split of second.

@astralsuzy
I read your comment in the thread you linked above, where you hear the music and you know you're about to ap. This morning I had the same thing, I was lying, and had a spontaneous image of me lying in the bed and hearing the music. The vibrations got stronger, but I wasn't prepared for ap, I was more like experimenting and I missed the opportunity to go further. However, I'm happy because I recognized the signal.

I'm having sometimes confusion and fear about ap, and it's related to both the astral and the physical world, and I have some questions about it.
Not sure if I should even try to ap in those states. What are your thoughts on that?
If you're in some bad mood, confusion, fear, and you try ap, what are your experiences with that?

astralsuzy 29-03-2022 09:40 AM

I cannot advise you to ap or not as it is best for you to decide. It is best if you can get rid of your fear because it would make things a lot easier. I know that is obvious. The ap authors say you should not ap if you have any fear because that is likely to cause monsters and bad things to appear. A while I do not know why but I was afraid. I went out of my body and I saw people. I was not afraid because I saw people. I was moving around all over the place as I was afraid. I knew the people had no intention of doing any harm. I do not know the reason why I knew. Nothing bad happened except I was afraid. Another time I was afraid as well and nothing bad happened. Mostly I am not afraid.

I have never ap when I am in a bad mood. I would find it hard to relax if I was in a bad mood. I think that would make ap harder to achieve as the mind and body should be relaxed to be able to ap. I do not know what would happen if you were in a bad mood and you ap. The ap authors would likely advise against aping if you were in a bad mood. If I am in a bad mood I forget about ap and I go to sleep.

crumbz 31-03-2022 05:32 AM

Congrats on being able to astral project! :)

I'm still attempting to and have not quite succeeded to consciously do it yet. Oh but it is nice to read that others have successfully Astral Projected, it is very encouraging to read about your experience.

johnjohnes381 31-03-2022 04:45 PM

Thanks @crumbz. Just work on it, I'm glad if this is a motivation for you. I try it through meditation, and today I made a progress. The intensity of sensations was strong, I was 2+ hours relaxing, and had to go to the bathroom twice and start over twice... I quit, and I'll continue tomorrow or later, and I don't mind.

johnjohnes381 31-03-2022 04:46 PM

@astralsuzy What was your first experience like? Is there a specific thread with the most experiences here, so you don't have to type?