Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A Matter of Bringing Order to Life and the Universe (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146310)

Zachary awakening1 23-03-2023 03:51 AM

A Matter of Bringing Order to Life and the Universe

This, truly this, post is how I feel.

Parentheses mean whispering.

S' means plural possessive or is possessive that is done when a word ends, already ends, by the letter, S.

Quotations' marks mean quoting.

By the phrase, "I think", I will mean, "Personally, I think".

The phrases, "I think" and "I know", mean different things.

Yeshua ("Jesus Christ" (my ideal version)) is a good (moral) and perfect, more good and perfect, Yeshua.

I think what I am about to say is impossible but I think Yeshua should become real and morally and kindly, completely morally and kindly, overly throw the existing God and Yeshua as ruler(s) of the universe and let us, the people who have lived in the world, live good lives in Heaven, not learn and suffer here on Earth.

I like learning fun and nice things though not suffering.

There are different, many different, ways we suffer yet the main ways we suffer are through school and work, and for some of us, myself included, the bad or mediocre modern entertainment and culture over the good old-fashioned decades 1950s, 60s and 70s AD's color and sound entertainment and culture, not that suffering through school or work and the bad or mediocre modern entertainment and culture are the biggest ways of suffering.

Though, even though, I am young, I like the good old-fashioned decades 1950s, 60s and 70s AD's color and sound entertainment and culture.

Also,

The word, if, is meant to refer to things that might or might not be the cases for other things.

If you are to give criticism, please give constructive criticism.

Who else than me agrees with me about bringing order to life and the universe?

Zachary awakening1 04-04-2023 05:25 AM

Instead of suffering through school and work, I think my Yeshua should teach us important, pleasant and fun spiritual lessons for an hour in a mellow field on a sunny day in which afterwards, right afterwards, we would go to Heaven.

Miss Hepburn 04-04-2023 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachary awakening1
... I think my Yeshua should teach us important, pleasant and fun spiritual lessons for an hour
in a mellow field on a sunny day in which afterwards, right afterwards, we would go to Heaven.

Sounds good to me.
I think he did teach on sunny days outside - having even more lessons with his disciples around campfires. :smile:

inavalan 04-04-2023 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachary awakening1
Instead of suffering through school and work, I think my Yeshua should teach us important, pleasant and fun spiritual lessons for an hour in a mellow field on a sunny day in which afterwards, right afterwards, we would go to Heaven.

Obviously, Yeshua knows better, *Deleted*