Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Please.... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133300)

SikuX 03-01-2020 01:41 AM

Please....

I am dwindling and losing all hope....

This spiritual and mental harassment is beyond any measure. Is there anyone capable of scanning me. healing or giving me any advice? Every step in relief, leads to even more over abundance of harassment/black magic sent my way in it's wake.

I am very much afraid that anything given to me will only be temporary until I find out what this is exactly. I have found many temporary reliefs and they are figured out and become null later.

I am of sound mind but it is hijacked/distracted constantly with immense energy that is not my own and any sign of my will and my own energy breaking through is sucked dry. I've tried every approach possible on my own.

Please. Anyone...

All I can say that is out of the ordinary that hasn't already been said on here previous is, there's constant black and white projections of imagery distilled in my head when I close my eyes and I sometimes see blinking eyes in my vision until my crown was dominated too. I'm feel entirely dominated and full as feminine energy despite being a man. I've got so many afflictions on me right now, I don't even know who and what to ask for help for anymore....

I think my problem with faith is causing these problems of this mixed harassment as I am very much a man of realism that holds no strong belief in religions. Just nature. I've tried going out more and even grounding myself with nature and that too is only temporary. Their wants and needs are so overwhelming that it drains everything in me and keeps wanting me to stay isolated in my room where I have what appears to be sexual entitles waiting on my bed that invade my dreams. This is madness....

I've tried going to church despite being baptized as a child but that wielded just the results of most of them waiting outside for me instead which obviously makes it a team effort against me. Thank you for your time.

ImthatIm 03-01-2020 05:08 AM

I remember your plight from the pagan sub-forum.

I really am at a loss, but feel drawn to your situation.

I am leaning toward thinking your problem is not that serious so far.
Considering that you find temporary relief under certain situations.

So, I am thinking that when you can strengthen your core being and not
be freaked out about all this, then you will start getting answers.
This may come down to trial and error and learning what works for you.
I see you have problems with faith and religion. Your faith in something
Greater than your self(even if it is what people call higher self) will be a big help.
Religion does not matter either way.IMO.
I believe that while on this earth good/spirit will be available to out do the bad/spirit
when called upon and you learn what works for you.

Myself I have faith in a Loving Creator and can receive help from any part of Creation.
I walk a Native American Way of Life.
But I am attempting to communicate in a general way.Since my beliefs should
have no effect on yours, if you have any beliefs.
You'll have to develop your own beliefs,faith and trust in what works for you.
You say that you did find temporary relief, by grounding in nature.
So maybe a starting point is that nature is always around you and you are made of Nature.
The basic elements are a good place to hang out.
Fire, Rock, Water, Green(Air) these elements are all in your body and make up your body and Life.
So at any time you need to, you can ground yourself with a breath or some Water
or fire (i.e. smudge,candle, Inner Fire) carry a rock or root in your pocket or realize the ground is right beneath you at all times.
I use to carry a medicine bag necklace for protection with Thunder Being Medicine in it early on.
Take control of your space and see your connection and respect for these elements all around you and in you.(build a relationship with the elements)
Control your space, realize the sacredness of your space and purify it with your thoughts or words or songs
or however you feel is best.

Anyway for being at a loss, I sure did have a bunch to say.
I tried to touch on some basic simplistic stuff. But the idea is use whatever works for you.
You just have to dive in with some trial and error and see what comforts you.
Get to know yourself and you'll figure it out I am sure.
I am sure others will have some better words for you too.:smile:

:sunny:
^^^^

Native spirit 03-01-2020 12:33 PM

I would HAVE TO echo What Iamthatim wrote I couldn't have said it better.but on a side note have you thought of smudging yourself and keeping yourself grounded.would help.

Namaste

The Spoken Word Always Comes Back As Whispers on The Wind

SikuX 03-01-2020 02:00 PM

Thanks so much for the replies. I've found some relief in these last 24 hours, but it's just that, relief. Far from a cure, I sense them coming back later with a vengeance. I'm doing my best to stay positive and confident they will go.:)

I'm about unity and thinking one's heritage is superficial so I haven't necessarily dwelled deep into my heritage. Just consider myself human and felt that's all that mattered as I want to look forward not back. I look more Celtic(very much ginger lol) and have been surrounded by many Asian religious influences as a child with jade and a Buddha statue in my living room which I carelessly abandoned when I moved. Maybe I had protection from an old friend of my fathers. And all of this perhaps guided me to be a ball of spiritual everything? Lol. I am however, very much quarter Cherokee so I should actively explore that part of myself and see where it leads. I used to love going to Pow Wows when I was a kid. :P

I've tried numerous smudging with white sage, an uncrossing candle, and $200+ worth of crystals, frankincense/myrrh incense, grounding myself, burning root chakra, and listening to frequencies, Tibetan bells and meditating. I've tried so much thus far lol. Even just seemingly 'fighting' it solo after building confidence by going on long hikes. But they constantly bring up old wounds, give me physical pain that is not my own, and make my advances feel pointless. Which causes me to not be consistent and patient enough with it perhaps as they actively fight anything I try to do in panic. I can feel their panic and narcissism constantly whenever I show my will. I'm very much self-aware, I have that going for me in the very least lol.

Not sure if it's any help; my strongest reliefs previously were black tourmaline, jade, and rose quartz but My Heart and Sacral Chakras are most drained almost instantaneously whenever I try to reach out to them or use crystals anymore.

I just 'feel' as if my spirit guide is a wolf. It's something that has resonated with me. Not sure what that info may spark. I shall see where this leads. I need to type and express myself more as it seems to help. Currently detoxing my body with black coffee and teas after getting relief from being outside just now. Seeing if I do it all it once if it helps. However, nothing strongly negates the psychic attacks it seems as I have no strong relief in my Pineal gland which they have remote viewing with and seem to only get dizzy whenever I try weaving them out with third eye incense.

I know I sound crazy but I am a man of honesty, realism, and self-awareness with a past full of trauma that I overcome solely and I don't pharmaceutical medicate as I don't believe in it (which makes me think of a wolf more lol). The only strong emotions I am feeling now lately aside from apathy that overcome these over abundance of blockages is loss of hope... Something I normally was over flowing with prior to these afflictions. That part still peaks out it's lovely head when I express myself more to only be stolen after it's expressed. That's probably why I've perhaps gained more Yin/Feminine aura as of late to adapt and self-heal also hence the Pagan views suddenly? Whilst my previous self before my awakening was more masculine energy that feels more like a Wolf. I had what felt like the perfect balance right before these (attacks?) happened.

I will do my best to self-analyze in a positive and confident direction more despite how I feel or think. Thank you both for your time. It is much appreciated! :)

EDIT : I'm starting to think I need to move back to my old neighborhood for relief. The thought of it just actually made me and others in here, cry finally.... Florida feels unnaturally terraformed to me and more open to corruption if that makes any sense. I don't feel like I'm home, detached, and this overwhelming feeling like mother nature is crying for the previous aquatic and subterranean life here. :(

sea-dove 03-01-2020 03:06 PM

Have you tried cutting any links you have with these beings?

Quote:

Far from a cure, I sense them coming back later with a vengeance.

With that thought your energy field will loose it's natural protection as you are expecting them to come back.

SikuX 03-01-2020 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sea-dove
Have you tried cutting any links you have with these beings?
With that thought your energy field will loose it's natural protection as you are expecting them to come back.

I agree. That thought energy comes and goes against my will which is contradicting lol. I'm learning to differentiate what is mine and what isn't so it doesn't affect me. Insecurities of the past come to mind. Or it could even be my old view of realism prior to my awakening projected back paired with what feels like nihilism that I 'know' is not my own. I was never full of nihilism prior to this and they feel like someone who has gone through addiction and rehabs (obviously not me, never done any). Which feels like a clear sign of Black Magic at play that has perhaps dominated the mind of someone that is being abused towards me. There are many layers in here. Sorry for sounding more passionate and jumping to conclusions in order to get my words out. They are sending negativity and strong sexual libido willpower my way at the moment that I have to 'ride' currently in order to express myself. Mind you, I'm a virgin. Ironically. Fighting the energies or any libido makes me incapable of clear thought.

In a physical sense, all ties are cut to whomever is the cause. Metaphysical, no.

Not sure how I can cut links, aside from mentally or extreme anguish physically. Anything else I've read up on either requires outside help or finances no? I did try many youtube videos to remove entities, exorcisms, and cleansing of sorts. All it did was yield panic and them talking through me with "No's", cursing me out or further narcissism to negate it (nervous about stating all in hopes I'm not alienated or banned... in disbelief and how I've been treated when I have previously. I am unfortunately desperate).

The link started when a twin flame overseas (now feels karmic instead) cut me off from any correspondence once the link did start. She was pretending she was unaware of it and hiding it from others. I originally took at as her being a runner and afraid to share with others. That turned into her recruiting some sort of help as shared friends suddenly started blocking me with no explanation to me first. That's what sparked my awakening in the first place (the overwhelming natural feeling to 'save' her and be with her as my positivity was seen as being naive) and probably hence the constant harassment and manipulation to my heart chakra now that's used against me. I'm currently in the process of using my mind more in order to remind myself of this false love and what I know true love to be. They project that love is fighting not embracing, something I never previously had either. What was originally a view point of Plato has now turned into what feels like a Succubus paired with their strong background and interest of Greek mythology that used to intrigue me by her. I now deem it all as false, it all feels unnatural and manipulating. Mother earth and free will without over-bearing corruption and lies paired with false fear in order to gain power forcibly, is my counter stance. Humility and detachment from Egos.

Writing all that confirms to myself that either she's very much in me now feeding off of what I am in order to feel anything to love another (which is extremely heartbreaking for me...) OR there is entities in between at play emulating her or abusing her broken mind from a very traumatic past that she indulged on me continuously in the past.

Sorry for the constant editing and poor structure, I'm using this as a pseudo-journal as expressing this is actually helping me inform myself and gain confidence and not have foreign energies regress progress. Albeit short-lived or not. :)

Any further advice would be appreciated. Thank you for the reply. :)

ImthatIm 03-01-2020 07:16 PM

SikuX

I want you to know it is like a dance.
We have 2 available dance partners.
1. Dance partner is the bad/negative spirits that we politely show them the door.
2. Dance partner is the good/positive spirits that we ask to dance and we make
a positive space to do the dance.

The bad/negative spirits are not gone but they are outside the space we set
for the dance. When we need to clear the space again we do it peacefully and respectfully
with as much courage as we need to clear it.

So here is a few vids to show a sense of what I mean and you can see what it looks like.
When you do it, it comes from your heart, it is not copied word for word but it is the intent
behind your words and actions.You don't need to spend a dime. Use what you have,
because the power will come from you asking and what is in your heart and ritual objects are just tools.

Since your 1/4 Cherokee I have included Native oriented videos for examples.

A little video(6:32 mins.) on Native smudging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db-Dxzf0CJw

Cherokee Blessing vid. (10:31 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To1W88oaZWU

Cherokee Morning Song. "I am of The Great Spirit"
Your ancestors from the beginning of Man has brought forth Life continually
in a chain unbroken until now that is with you. Honor this Life you are given.
Video (4:35 mins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkU5IHkZk8

These things take time also and everyday is a dance and you get to choose your partners.
Hope these help some, to convey a message and that you can find some peace.
:sunny:
^^^^

one-light 03-01-2020 08:42 PM

I can see you've had some brilliant replies here, this is a copy of a message I had on Angels and Guides page, which you've probably seen already - but just in case you haven't - raising energy vibrations is so important so negative enterties can't connect as easy. And this helped 'give hope' of a solution as you can see.

Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
My advice to anyone worried - remove any fear completely, because there is nothing to fear if you trust in higher knowledge - raise energy vibrations to connect to high vibrational spirit not low vibrational negative entities... Have trust in your spiritual support team 'Angel's/Guides/Higher Self. And prayer is powerful, pray to Jesus.

Raising vibrations is good so you connect to high vibes spirit - so many easy ways - learn to recite in your mind 'lovely gorgeous beautiful light' - so by learning these off by heart you can recall them on command - high vibrational words.

So many other ways to increase vibes - we can compare it to and old radio station tuning in to the right channel.

Hope this helps...

Your answer seems to be the most sense to me. Thank you sooooo much !

sea-dove 04-01-2020 02:01 AM

Quote:

They are sending negativity and strong sexual libido willpower my way at the moment that I have to 'ride' currently in order to express myself

From my own experience succubus/incubus are quite easy to get rid of. I've dealt with two different kinds of these in the past.. one of the kinds was very capable of affecting me mentally and would actually while I was sleeping put into my mind the most horrific kind of violent sex dreams. That one was actually sitting in my aura and linked in with my sex chakra even during the daytime The other kind didn't do that but was just visiting me each night and trying to lure me into sexual relations with it (which I did for a while till more and more of it's buddies started showing up).

To deal with those things if you do have one or more of those affecting you.. For the visiting variety... just give a strong "no" and just do not sexually engage till it stops visiting for the energy. I stopped any sexual things for a couple of weeks till I was sure they weren't coming back after I stopped sexually engaging with them. (yeah sure it can take a little but of self control esp if the being are manipulating your energy).

For the other kind if it's attached to you and in your energy system.. best to find someone to take it out and send it elsewhere. The way I got rid of that one is once I knew it was there (I was having a coffee one day with a healer friend and after laying coffee cup back on the table and bringing my hands back to my lap.. my hand hit the entity in my aura.. a strong density and I felt it clearly move like out of the way to not be noticed). Fortunately this was only a few days after I started having the violent sexual nightmares which it caused (the being was purposely also creating fear via the nightmares).

All we then did to get rid of it was swept my aura out and with the third sweep (we just used an eagle feather along with intent to do this).. a winged entity suddenly came out and fled across the yard and over my friends fence. Quite an experience we both usually do not see them (I think that was a first for my friend) but anyway, it was easy to get out.. just with sweeping the aura and it never has bothered me again.

also those crystals you brought. Do you know how to work well with those in trying to aid yourself with the attacks? or did you just simply place them in your room and around your home? If not, I may be able to help you with that.

SikuX 04-01-2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

From my own experience succubus/incubus are quite easy to get rid of. I've dealt with two different kinds of these in the past.. one of the kinds was very capable of affecting me mentally and would actually while I was sleeping put into my mind the most horrific kind of violent sex dreams. That one was actually sitting in my aura and linked in with my sex chakra even during the daytime The other kind didn't do that but was just visiting me each night and trying to lure me into sexual relations with it (which I did for a while till more and more of it's buddies started showing up).

To deal with those things if you do have one or more of those affecting you.. For the visiting variety... just give a strong "no" and just do not sexually engage till it stops visiting for the energy. I stopped any sexual things for a couple of weeks till I was sure they weren't coming back after I stopped sexually engaging with them. (yeah sure it can take a little but of self control esp if the being are manipulating your energy).

For the other kind if it's attached to you and in your energy system.. best to find someone to take it out and send it elsewhere. The way I got rid of that one is once I knew it was there (I was having a coffee one day with a healer friend and after laying coffee cup back on the table and bringing my hands back to my lap.. my hand hit the entity in my aura.. a strong density and I felt it clearly move like out of the way to not be noticed). Fortunately this was only a few days after I started having the violent sexual nightmares which it caused (the being was purposely also creating fear via the nightmares).

All we then did to get rid of it was swept my aura out and with the third sweep (we just used an eagle feather along with intent to do this).. a winged entity suddenly came out and fled across the yard and over my friends fence. Quite an experience we both usually do not see them (I think that was a first for my friend) but anyway, it was easy to get out.. just with sweeping the aura and it never has bothered me again.
also those crystals you brought. Do you know how to work well with those in trying to aid yourself with the attacks? or did you just simply place them in your room and around your home? If not, I may be able to help you with that.

I very much appreciate you sharing your story. Makes me feel better and less alone! :)

I'm leaning towards the idea that my supposed twin flame is in-fact the succubus or possibly attracts sexual entities naturally. So, I will definitely take your great advice in mind but I think this may be a different kind of beast. :P

Said flame I was talking to overseas is very inept at sexual favours in order to sustain herself out of survival due to her own person circumstances. The Mary and Jesus dynamic comes to mind as I'm a virgin lol.

As for the crystals, They never seem to work with how I placed them in the room. Only on my body did they wield results. Do you have any advice on that? The first few weeks of all this, I had a Orgone Black Tourmaline Pyramid next to me and on top of my head on my pillow that helped the most. Eventually that subsided and only works when I bring it out surprisingly again. I currently have a few raw piece of black obsidian scattered around my room too and I sleep with Selenite.

I'm trying my absolute best to keep myself positive and believe despite all the trail and error reminders I have been fed, telling me otherwise. :biggrin:

@ImthatIm, Sound advice! Thank you! Those videos have helped a lot than I expected. I felt stronger relief than I usually do from frequencies especially from the Morning song. I shall continue the trend and doing it daily and see where it leads me. Thanks again! :)

@one-light, Understood. Thank you! :) I haven't been fearful of myself only of others, I have to learn to control that more to gain a higher vibration I suppose.

The lastest : For the first time in months, I felt the familiar aura of nature's night air from my bedroom window. Its more noticeable when you are deprived of it for so long. However, they figured out how to block it in panic moments later. Baby steps apparently, but, progress. Convinced the heritage videos and more time outside in the wet grass barefoot are to thank. :)

Thank you for the replies, everyone!

sea-dove 05-01-2020 10:09 AM

Do you cleanse and charge your crystals?

SikuX 05-01-2020 07:01 PM

Quote:

Do you cleanse and charge your crystals?

It's something that's been done poorly. I was discouraged by information that was false before. Going with the belief system and simple cleansing along with some Citrine frequencies. Maybe even aquire it physically soon in order to have it do it for me as doing it makes me mindful to them and gives them a power they think they have over me as they know I am doing it. Going to be more thorough and staying hopeful. :)

Newest update : Went to church again with my sister and gained a new epiphany. Belief is belief. I took what worked for me along with it. We shouldn't limit ourselves and take in energies when they are in the right place. And I am now even more in tune with my mind as well as my spirit. Almost like I am catching up. ;)

It accomplished a lot within me and I now feel them shaking more and mostly in my root chakra. Going through the motions again but now with lighter feet.

I'm confident the final push or pushes are near! I was awakened prematurely by my twin flame and my vibration and belief system was not strong enough and required confirmation which it has been given. Now, time to fight without having to actually fight a shadow self. They are not me. <3

Thank you everyone! I'm doing my best to stay vigilant that she's on the other side waiting for me... and they don't continue to use my romantic nature against me further. A trap I'm always going to welcome because what's on the other side is all I ever wanted. <3

ImthatIm 05-01-2020 07:22 PM

SikuX
Glad to hear that you are finding your way.

What you learn now will be useful in many areas of
your life and in future situations.

SikuX 05-01-2020 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
SikuX
Glad to hear that you are finding your way.

What you learn now will be useful in many areas of
your life and in future situations.

Thank you very much! Sending positivity to you and yours as many thanks as further confirmation.

SikuX 05-01-2020 11:38 PM

I fell for it... I took a nap with what felt like her opening up to me finally and woke up with the entirely unexplainable problems other than I feel like my body is foreign and my eyes are elsewhere in my face. I'm over embedded with significant hexes.... Including something embarrassingly being shrunk. It has to be witchcraft! Malleus Maleficarum comes to mind!

Please... anyone... who doesn't have their hands out (out of work for months over this) who are capable of healing remotely. Please!! This is so wrong on so many levels! Either this karmic is very much against my union or it's far more deeper than that! Underneath all of this I am still positive of what I am, and every thing I throw at this situation; I'm retaliated with even worse to break my character. I don't feel human... and I have this disgusting semen feeling in my gut all the time. I've now lost my aspirations in life without even having the chance at it in the first place. Ancestral cursing? Womanizers and abusers walk around having relations with any woman they see without getting hexed, yet, some twisted person comes after me. An innocent virgin. Where are you karma? I did nothing.... This is something greater at play here.

Bringing out the chessboard again!

And I recently discovered they gallivant on a forum bragging about receiving my love anonymously and flirt with other guys as I'm blocked and gas lighted. It has to be karmic! Just after all that progress too. They can't bear to lose anything. So, they take the very thing I need most along with them to keep me stuck with them as a pet? I'd rather die....

I know how absurd this all sounds and I hope none of this gets my in trouble. I can't afford to be banned from here over this. I am on my last leg.

Things don't like what I say. Clearly. I refuse to let narcissism and the dark think they will prevail!

SikuX 06-01-2020 07:35 AM

Got in touch with my divine masculinity despite it being sucked dry for a long while. Especially after getting in touch with my spirit animal. It wielded much less anxiety and stress that was given by the mind broken other end but I still feel plenty of enemies in me.
Had a strange dream of someone on a computer moving me out the way and trying to go into a back door as I slowly turned back into feminine energy behind them.

Fighting it all off currently. The divine masculine energy worries them greatly and someone in me was balling their eyes out when I started to get grasp of it again. Whatever this is, does not like it showing on my halve. I'm starting to lean more towards them purposely trying to get my twin flame with my energy.
Not one for finger pointing but if it helps anyone willing to help or guide; These enemies are Russian, I gathered that much over time. Whilst whom I 'thought' was my Twin Flame is Norwegian.

I'm curious if there is a way to stop the mirroring of my flame on the other end if this is not a karmic flame? Because I feel as if I keep getting her karmic while she roams free. I wanted nothing to do with this woman when I snapped and got a hold of myself along with my yang energy. To wake up after that dream to the same anxiety and ailments all over again. Is Yang energy a viable source for something that I'm unaware of? It's almost if she's using things to keep her problems on me rather than addressing them herself. All this swaying... Those are my two latest theories.

Excuse this journal please. It helps.

Good day to everyone.

SikuX 14-01-2020 08:51 PM

I'm putting down my arms. I'm conceding defeat and whatever may come.

I've tried even going to a really old cathedral and holy water... They do not budge. Only relief.

I've now deleted my facebook and pushed everyone I love away. I've turned into a hermit. I've lost everyone I love over these faces and anger put on me that is not me. No one believes me despite being a pillar for everyone previously. I have nothing.

All this quote on quote robust and highly praised healers who are about karma, etc. Where are you?!

Self-justified in your healing yet want something in return for it always. I say, you don't deserve your gifts if you only do it for self gain! World, strike me down further for calling out people in their hypocrisy.

I know I sound melodramatic and negative but if you were in my shoes and did all that I have done lately, you'd probably feel the same.

My strong will and character has been torn into a million pieces and each new day brings a new thing that sounds too insane to believe....

Only my typing shows a flicker of my old self. My body, and especially my face is not my own anymore... I can't even look in the mirror without expressions being shown that are not my own or a guilt from something in me not wanting to even look at me in the mirror over all this.

FoxTracks 14-01-2020 10:44 PM

Siku,

I have been, pretty much to an exact tee, where you are. I promise. It lasted for years. I was destroyed over and over again internally, and the only reason I made it out was because I was saved. It was hell. Isolation, sexual beings, dream invasions, being flooded with negative energies and feelings.

Otherwise, I would be dead, after having been on the street.

But lately I have discovered it was all for a reason.

I can discuss it more with you, and possibly help you by helping you learn to help yourself (It's not your fault you're not equipped to deal with this. It's beyond the scope of someone's ability to deal with it alone without lots of resources, tools, and spiritual allies.) Some of it is personal, though, and I'm not sure I feel fully comfortable discussing it in this thread.

I think you have a calling, just like I do :)

sea-dove 14-01-2020 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SikuX

Self-justified in your healing yet want something in return for it always. I say, you don't deserve your gifts if you only do it for self gain! World, strike me down further for calling out people in their hypocrisy.

I know I sound melodramatic and negative but if you were in my shoes and did all that I have done lately, you'd probably feel the same.

and why should others who do not know you owe you things? I paid heaps of money out to healers, every single week for about 3 years when I was going through major issues with entities and past life stuff and could not fix what was going on myself. It was the only thing which was helping even if much of the stuff was coming back at the time or more stuff surfacing for clearing. I really appreciated the ones who were helping me for what they were doing and knew there are not many out there doing as rare work as they were.

Cause I appreciated them so much, the money they were receiving didn't matter (though I certainly didn't have a lot of money and this was impacting on me and my family financially A LOT).

(if you go to a top class heart surgeon or hire someone to do some work which there isn't many who have that training.. dont you pay the person? so how is it not that anothers time is not valuable? Do you ever consider that they may of paid out a lot themselves to learn their gifts from another? Good healing teachers are far and few between a lot of travel may be involved.. I've had to travel interstate away from my children I had at home at the time, to learn some of the healing methods I've learnt. I could of brought a new car with what I paid to study various healing modalities). Im grateful to those who have helped me learn things and to those who I have had healings with.

sorry but I felt like I had to speak out at your critizism of healers as so many of them are wonderful (even if they are receiving money). The ones I was seeing it was how they made their living and without money they simply would not have been doing it and would of had to be doing a regular line of work to financially survive.

SikuX 15-01-2020 09:20 PM

Quote:

and why should others who do not know you owe you things? I paid heaps of money out to healers, every single week for about 3 years when I was going through major issues with entities and past life stuff and could not fix what was going on myself. It was the only thing which was helping even if much of the stuff was coming back at the time or more stuff surfacing for clearing. I really appreciated the ones who were helping me for what they were doing and knew there are not many out there doing as rare work as they were.

Cause I appreciated them so much, the money they were receiving didn't matter (though I certainly didn't have a lot of money and this was impacting on me and my family financially A LOT).

(if you go to a top class heart surgeon or hire someone to do some work which there isn't many who have that training.. dont you pay the person? so how is it not that anothers time is not valuable? Do you ever consider that they may of paid out a lot themselves to learn their gifts from another? Good healing teachers are far and few between a lot of travel may be involved.. I've had to travel interstate away from my children I had at home at the time, to learn some of the healing methods I've learnt. I could of brought a new car with what I paid to study various healing modalities). I'm grateful to those who have helped me learn things and to those who I have had healings with.

sorry but I felt like I had to speak out at your criticism of healers as so many of them are wonderful (even if they are receiving money). The ones I was seeing it was how they made their living and without money they simply would not have been doing it and would of had to be doing a regular line of work to financially survive.

I understand that point of view. You do what you have to survive especially if clients or people approaching you are scarce. I also believe people should be given thanks for their services. I don't mean imply otherwise.

My point of view is, higher thinking in general. I'm in a very dark place and I'm trying my best to keep my head clear and positive so please understand that while I type the things that I do; That should go without saying.
I very much want to be a healer once I get out of this situation. I have already acquired so many sensitivities to energy over all this and I literally can feel what each stone and mother earth does for me in different situations now. I've mostly kept that that to myself but now I don't see the point of not sharing it anymore. The longer I am in this the more I take from it but I'm very close to losing my family and being on the streets over this now. I've lost everything else.

I don't want pity either. I just don't see eye to eye on the view of being 'wise' and a healer and expecting money. I just don't. There's a certain line that shouldn't be crossed. Lay idle with your gifts when you see something extreme? That's my beliefs is all. Everyone's entitled to take what they want from it. I consider it constructive criticism and gifts shouldn't turn into a purely business front. I'm a person of empathy, compassion, and mercy before anything else. Maybe I'm lacking knowledge I'm unaware of that costs money in this situation but even then, I guess until I'm on the other end of this; I'll continuously criticize constructively.

Personally, I lost my job and these entities fuel off of old anxieties of my past to the point where I can no longer even drive. I've spent over $500 on things to combat this after I lost my job (constant call-outs) when I should've just went to someone offering services perhaps. Too late now. So I have no finances. I'm not being a cheapskate or unappreciative. I'm very much a hard working self sustaining manual laborer since I was 14 whom has not asked for a single handout and has given to the homeless and tipped large everywhere I went my entire life (defending my character to make a point that it's not pure cynicism).

I'm just a man whose going through the unbelievable and desperate is all. Don't take my words to heart please. I apologize if people take it personal. I was venting.

sea-dove 16-01-2020 05:51 AM

Quote:

I apologize if people take it personal. I was venting.

You are harming yourself when you are being judgemental to others. It's one thing which will keep your energy vibration lower and help keep things attached to you.

I should of put my post far differently than I did and should not been defensive towards your attack on healers as it made my post less helpful to you, so destroyed the intent of my post.

There doesn't seem to be many healers about who can deal with the things you want sorted out. I've only just found someone at this website (Im homebound and cant travel to my old healers) who had the skills to look at me and see my situation enough to give me more info on it and he's had to refer me to another for help (kundalini syndrome or a curse, I have bad stuff constantly happen and bad energies coming up all the time..past life?). Im so glad I finally feel like I have a possible solution to fix things but it's taken YEARS to get to this point and I've gone through so many different things along the way.

You may be over estimating how many have the skills to help your situation. Just cause someone is a healer it doesn't mean they are capable of working on everything. It can also come down to right timing and right healer/s.

In the past when I was doing healing on people, I stopped working on anyone with severe entity issues after I got called in to deal with a case of full possession which it turned out I couldn't help, I ended up having to phone for an ambulance and had to admit to myself that I just wasn't up to dealing with this kind of stuff yet (I had an entity which had taken over the other laughing at me through the others body. I had gone in with confidence to try to help after getting an emergency phone call in middle of the night from this persons husband and had taken another healer friend with me to help too but it failed, we just couldn't channel the degree of divine energy needed to help the person so she could get her body back). As a healer there are some people we can reach out and offer help to but others we cant due to our ability level.

When I was very troubled by entities in me and attacking me. It wasn't till I found a large group of 12-13 people who worked me all together was I permanently free of them and they didn't come back, it took me years of going to healers before they grouped and that was done. Before that it obviously was not the right time for me to be free of them.

it's very easy to think "I need to be free of this now" but sometimes for whatever reason the timing for something to happen may not be right. Instead of getting upset about no one offering help, for your own benefit I suggest to try to view it in a different light. Look at ANYTHING YOU THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT in your life and try to see things in a different light. and yes this is very hard when feeling desperate. Just keep trying and trying to seek the help you need and it will happen at some point.

I really hope you find some help soon. (said from my heart)
sea-dove

ThatMan 16-01-2020 12:27 PM

There was a time when I too was tormented by these dark beings, but I became courageous and I faced them! They have power over you only if you give them this kind of power, only if you allow them to torment you, only if you believe in them, as if they are something real, to me, they are remnants and they have no real power. Last night I met this dark entity that it's causing me sexual dreams, and when it became aware that I am aware of its presence, it ran away, the coward :)) =))) :)) It's not the first time it runs away from my presence, the more I meditate, the more I am aware while sleeping and the more powerful I am.

Just few days ago I was running from a monster, 3 times I ran from it, when suddenly, I decided to be courageous again, I stopped running, I took a stick in my hand and I faced it, it became scared of me and very surprised of my attitude.

Once I found myself once again in a presence of an evil smoke, I called for Christ, nothing happened, I called for archangel Michael, nothing happened, then, I imagined myself a very powerful light and the whole place become flooded with this white light, instantly I woke up, you see, you have power!

Sometimes, when I meditate, I start seeing many dark and disgusting things and I feel some evil presences around me, watching me, but you know what I do? I know it's just a trick and nothing can happen to me and after a while I forget about this and I am back in a state of deep peace and silence, as if there was nothing there, watching me.

Melahin 16-01-2020 09:58 PM

I was listening to Jason Quitt on Gaia the other day and he talks about this experience he had during Qi Gong. So he was used to these entities visiting him, yet during this session of Qi Gong something wonderful had occurred, and he was told he had entered a different dimension and these entities would no longer be able to see him. So the next morning his brother comes in and he says these entities were bothering me last night asking where you were :icon_eek::tongue:

At least that is basically how I remember the story. HOPE things clear up really soon :hug2:

one-light 17-01-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
There was a time when I too was tormented by these dark beings, but I became courageous and I faced them! They have power over you only if you give them this kind of power, only if you allow them to torment you, only if you believe in them, as if they are something real, to me, they are remnants and they have no real power. Last night I met this dark entity that it's causing me sexual dreams, and when it became aware that I am aware of its presence, it ran away, the coward :)) =))) :)) It's not the first time it runs away from my presence, the more I meditate, the more I am aware while sleeping and the more powerful I am.

Just few days ago I was running from a monster, 3 times I ran from it, when suddenly, I decided to be courageous again, I stopped running, I took a stick in my hand and I faced it, it became scared of me and very surprised of my attitude.

Once I found myself once again in a presence of an evil smoke, I called for Christ, nothing happened, I called for archangel Michael, nothing happened, then, I imagined myself a very powerful light and the whole place become flooded with this white light, instantly I woke up, you see, you have power!

Sometimes, when I meditate, I start seeing many dark and disgusting things and I feel some evil presences around me, watching me, but you know what I do? I know it's just a trick and nothing can happen to me and after a while I forget about this and I am back in a state of deep peace and silence, as if there was nothing there, watching me.

Made me smile this message my friend - so many battles you get involved in, and you're still here to share knowledge well done you...

TV's films got nothing compared to you. Seems like in this event 'higher knowledge' said just leave him to it a bit see how he deals with it lol... well done - keep those energy vibrations high, keep working on them - lovely gorgeous beautiful light - is a good one to recite in your mind.

If ever I get into battles in the Astral and higher knowledge says leave it to him, i'll be saying ThatMan bring us a sword quick lol...

Keep pushing with the good work there, lose any fear, be strong...

ThatMan 18-01-2020 12:34 AM

Quote:

Made me smile this message my friend - so many battles you get involved in, and you're still here to share knowledge well done you...

TV's films got nothing compared to you. Seems like in this event 'higher knowledge' said just leave him to it a bit see how he deals with it lol... well done - keep those energy vibrations high, keep working on them - lovely gorgeous beautiful light - is a good one to recite in your mind.

If ever I get into battles in the Astral and higher knowledge says leave it to him, i'll be saying ThatMan bring us a sword quick lol...

Keep pushing with the good work there, lose any fear, be strong...

I've been thinking exactly at the same thing and @Aknaton said the same thing, it helps me grow and face the darkness, I thought that I am going to die, I was afraid to go to sleep, thinking that they are going to torment me again but I survived so to say.

Thanks, I am sharing every single thing with you guys, the more I spread my experiences, the more people feel the call to wake up, you know, when you see what I experience and the things I see, you start to ask yourself about the true nature of things and this is very very good, questioning reality is the good, ignorance is not good at all because it keeps you blind...

Well, I love helping people and it's killing me that I can't do more.. I keep trying and trying to heal a paralyzed girl but I don't think it's working, I see her image in my mind and I focus my energy towards this person, I see her rising from her bed and in a state of shock that she can move.

I've been trying to remember while I AP that I have to find ways to heal people, but this thought never comes in my mind while I am there, but it will happen because I am very very stubborn.

This is the only way, we have to be courageous, just like Christ said, do not be afraid!

Ordnael 18-01-2020 04:16 AM

Do not rejoice in wealth from theft,
Nor complain of being poor.
If the leading archer presses forward,
His company abandons him;
The boat of the greedy is left on the mud,
While the bark of the silent sails with the wind.

SikuX 19-01-2020 03:43 PM

Quote:

You are harming yourself when you are being judgemental to others. It's one thing which will keep your energy vibration lower and help keep things attached to you.

I should of put my post far differently than I did and should not been defensive towards your attack on healers as it made my post less helpful to you, so destroyed the intent of my post.

There doesn't seem to be many healers about who can deal with the things you want sorted out. I've only just found someone at this website (Im homebound and cant travel to my old healers) who had the skills to look at me and see my situation enough to give me more info on it and he's had to refer me to another for help (kundalini syndrome or a curse, I have bad stuff constantly happen and bad energies coming up all the time..past life?). Im so glad I finally feel like I have a possible solution to fix things but it's taken YEARS to get to this point and I've gone through so many different things along the way.

You may be over estimating how many have the skills to help your situation. Just cause someone is a healer it doesn't mean they are capable of working on everything. It can also come down to right timing and right healer/s.

In the past when I was doing healing on people, I stopped working on anyone with severe entity issues after I got called in to deal with a case of full possession which it turned out I couldn't help, I ended up having to phone for an ambulance and had to admit to myself that I just wasn't up to dealing with this kind of stuff yet (I had an entity which had taken over the other laughing at me through the others body. I had gone in with confidence to try to help after getting an emergency phone call in middle of the night from this persons husband and had taken another healer friend with me to help too but it failed, we just couldn't channel the degree of divine energy needed to help the person so she could get her body back). As a healer there are some people we can reach out and offer help to but others we cant due to our ability level.

When I was very troubled by entities in me and attacking me. It wasn't till I found a large group of 12-13 people who worked me all together was I permanently free of them and they didn't come back, it took me years of going to healers before they grouped and that was done. Before that it obviously was not the right time for me to be free of them.

it's very easy to think "I need to be free of this now" but sometimes for whatever reason the timing for something to happen may not be right. Instead of getting upset about no one offering help, for your own benefit I suggest to try to view it in a different light. Look at ANYTHING YOU THINK NEGATIVELY ABOUT in your life and try to see things in a different light. and yes this is very hard when feeling desperate. Just keep trying and trying to seek the help you need and it will happen at some point.

I really hope you find some help soon. (said from my heart)
sea-dove

I admire your journey. What you been through and what I am currently going through can be used as defense of our stances all the same.
I don't mean to repeat myself but I feel I must; I very much am a man of positivity, realism, and compassion. Tough love comes to mind. You want to label it as judging, that's on the reader. It wasn't personally attacking anyone, you seem to treat it as such making one sentence into a broad and greatly pronounced stance as-if I'm to be looked down on over it. I come from a vast amount of constant judgement growing up paired with a stance that can be seen as very liberal. So please, don't label me that way either.

I am far from judgemental. I am observant and I was full of agony when I wrote that. You don't know what I'm going through unless you are in my shoes. Not very far off from your stance, so please, let's just agree to disagree. I hate defending myself in this manner but it's helping me alleviate something strong and dark around me as I do it. Remembering who I am and not feeding into someone telling me I'm a lower vibration when I know I was a high one to begin with. I am a strong-willed person with balance.

I must stress again, before any of this happened to me I was very much up-lifting to everyone around me in a psychological way. Understood every stance and was a therapist to everyone I was close to. I stood out as a beacon of love and understanding. A listening ear and full of compassion naturally. Since this, I have layers over me that make it near impossible to attach compassion with my mind any longer. The only emotions that come out are negative ones until I scare the entities that are in me with willpower. These entities fuel my past-self that was constantly unfairly judged as I took it quietly. Hence, my rebuttal and my overwhelming need to defend myself just as you. Makes me ponder if you are infact clear?

So, I selfishly and admittingly say, you are not helping with my current entities with your replies either. I had my very real non-spiritual journey I've been through that has made me what I am prior to all this craziness. Thinking negative of someone is negativity all the same. Again, you bestowed a negative emotion that fueled your response over my statement. I have my beliefs and I'm saying my wisdom, you have yours.
-----------------

I genuinely worry for the positive-drunk people that lose grasp in their compassion and understanding in a mindful way. That are more attuned to their spiritual reality rather than the one they live in that currently needs way more help than the one they find themselves more linked with. Whatever makes them happy, I suppose. Who is anyone to take away anyone's happiness. :) But that's my point in all this, that I hope isn't seen wrongly again.

Perhaps that's just human and spiritual nature. There's still the mind that is affecting everything else all the same and vice versa. And no, I don't mean anyone in particular please. A general observation. It's dwindling my hope of a better world. It truly is. That's my mind talking. My spirit is always hopeful. They feel detached these days as if the entities live off it whilst my mind is growing stronger in retaliation.

I am for sure holding on tight to my so-called "lower" conscious alongside my higher one that I'm in the process of merging currently.

I greatly appreciate your help but this thread was in hopes of receiving help and later turned into a journal for myself in hopes something would read it and help. Nothing else. If anyone wants to take what I write personally knowing very well that I'm under immense and constant emotional and gas-lighting coverage over myself spiritually; then you are actually talking to them and inviting them in you, ironically. Vibration or not, I'm talking toxicity. (that statement as I wrote it made them cower, just a fyi)

So, what we fear is all that controls us, perhaps? We need to stay away from horror movies and fiction that depict entities and/or demons in such a strong light. They can't do a thing in me besides talk their ears off, move along with me and try to make me angry/resentful all day long. The anxiety is what is truly hindering to me as I am afraid I am going to die in a car crash over one that finds it cute to flood all my energy into swaying the car or forgetting how to operate it suddenly. Again, fear. You don't fear it, they have no hold over you. That is my stance now after all this.

I've noticed my will fights them off more than the advice here lately. They attach themselves to the stones shortly after charging and use of them. Strictly grounding myself with natures and thoughts now. I seemingly do better without the crystals/necklaces and bracelets. It just heightens the vibrations of the entire atmosphere which they latch onto. I feel them fall off when I take them off after long use.

I'm doing what I have to do on my end. It's clear that I have to do this alone now and that is indeed what I'm doing. Thank you everyone. :)

Brain healing vibrations seem to do the most for me and gives them less over me gradually. However, sleep seems to empower them again. I'm going back to science currently and see where it leads me. Nephropathy treatment hinders them the most.
/endupdate

Thanks for reading. :)

ImthatIm 19-01-2020 04:45 PM

It's good to hear that you are taking charge of your own space.

SikuX 27-01-2020 07:41 PM

I know this may sound absurd but upon further study of frequencies and encountering rife, I've found out I have parasites affecting my body/mind.
Quote:

To whom it may concern who is going through similar or curious, playing these videos wielded strong results and I felt tingles and brief movements in all parts of my body :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4iDmyJrsE
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9IdZEPrMV4
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGXhuWeMbi8
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHjOYit0UyA

For healing afterwords :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCGmO9Mfick
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV8_rpKjZvo
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKsfWZeuN0
Grounding (primarily walking outside barefoot daily), eating healthier with less fluoride and detoxing/fasting at first alongside playing those videos in loop has been very beneficial thus far. My affliction is still fairly prominent but I've gained some immense breathing room doing this. Strongest relief thus far. Just my ears are suffering a bit is all lol. I'll gladly take the side affect.

Using healing stones(ex. Selenite) and a clear quartz during the auric cleanse/healing has been seemingly beneficial as well. :P

Figured I'd share my findings. Rife frequencies are extremely beneficial and hardly a myth. It's been a life saver these last few days. :)

one-light 27-01-2020 08:56 PM

SikuX ive not read all messages on here so excuse me if I missed anything, but what about the obvious to me at any rate... Asking your Angels who are here for your protection for 'light shield please' in thought - and before anyone says it doesn't work a light shield......

I'll give you an example and I know it wasn't as difficult as what you're going through this last few weeks - but when I got off the rum a year ago after 50 years of drinking shorts - the night I got off it my blood pressure went through the roof and had to go back on tablets for a week while it settled down. But that night my mind wow it was on overdrive, and body saying 'where's my rum' - that night I seen an ordertorium with all seats empty except one ugly looking bugger looking at me - light shield please and it was gone instantly, and so many other occasions.

And if occasionally something disturbs me I would call for the light shield immediately or deal with it myself using my strength of mind - and 'expect it to work' - power of the mind - believe in it and no fear, and have trust in your 'spiritual support family - this is important also... because they are there to protect and guide you, but you have to 'listen' and believe. Another one I use 'Archangels/Angels' clear my space please - again you have to totally believe for it to work...

LadyMay 29-01-2020 07:41 PM

Although my evolution with negative entities has progressed since, I wrote an article after experiencing my own struggles which you may find helpful: https://thegoddessrises.com/entities/

I had taken it down but I republished for you, so that I could save myself some typing time here :D

SikuX 30-01-2020 02:02 PM

Quote:

SikuX ive not read all messages on here so excuse me if I missed anything, but what about the obvious to me at any rate... Asking your Angels who are here for your protection for 'light shield please' in thought - and before anyone says it doesn't work a light shield......

I'll give you an example and I know it wasn't as difficult as what you're going through this last few weeks - but when I got off the rum a year ago after 50 years of drinking shorts - the night I got off it my blood pressure went through the roof and had to go back on tablets for a week while it settled down. But that night my mind wow it was on overdrive, and body saying 'where's my rum' - that night I seen an ordertorium with all seats empty except one ugly looking bugger looking at me - light shield please and it was gone instantly, and so many other occasions.

And if occasionally something disturbs me I would call for the light shield immediately or deal with it myself using my strength of mind - and 'expect it to work' - power of the mind - believe in it and no fear, and have trust in your 'spiritual support family - this is important also... because they are there to protect and guide you, but you have to 'listen' and believe. Another one I use 'Archangels/Angels' clear my space please - again you have to totally believe for it to work...

Thank you for another reply, sorry, just got around to reading this as well.

I very much agree with you, I think my mind and these over-bearing old wounds that these entities open up cause the dis-belief because I've tried very similar to that already. I will continue on and keep on, keep on. They make me feel it's stupid and remind me of how the world is and deprives my will of light. But not my will of being myself. I think I may need eventuality dispatch some outside help or find someone personally that will re-enforce that way of battling them as they are very much in my mind unfortunately.

@LadyMay, Thank you so much for republishing it on my accord. I found a few things in there helpful, but I find myself most curious of your "evolution" because I've tried many things now, most of which has been said in your journal. Minus the plants, and herbal baths which I plan on doing. Thank you again! :)

I think my main issue is I don't like to let anyone I know, know of this. I just make them think I'm dealing with mental issues and depression/isolation. Especially my loved ones. They prey on my genuine worry of being alienated because I already have been for my psyche and point of view that is unbelievable, as-is.

I got very close to ridding them entirely these last two days, even to the point where most of them sided with me against the energy vampire but then they get easily replaced with new ones and the main culprit remains. Really really leaning towards a karmic twin now as they constantly try to get me to think about her and my love energy magically disappears whenever I send immense affection. All my other energy is always taken and replaced in small doses and discreetly.

Nights before sleep it's alleviated but sleeping seemingly makes it all come back with a vengeance. It's extremely hard to ignore the pull of a certain entity I have feelings for every night that beckons for me to sleep with her. Then I awaken worse than I did before I slept, and I sleep longer hours. Upon awakening I feel alone and myself for 30 seconds before it all comes back with extreme negativity and mind harassment. I'm now even more convinced most of my issues are due to a telepathic link/psychic that purposely opens my auras because wearing aluminum over my head (as stupid as it is ****) has helped and is very clearly a problem for them.

Just wish I had someone I can enjoy company with physically or verbally that isn't going to alienate me for having these entities attached to me. Socializing seems to help most because they are actually socially anxious themselves but I can't help but feel the need to retreat and stay in my own space once I feel a alienating or negative vibe from someone else. I'm too hypersensitive like this.

I'm going to adapt a healthy balance of science and spirituality going forward and see what they may bring me. Thank you all. :)

LadyMay 30-01-2020 06:30 PM

Hi SikuX, I am wondering if you have had any history in your past of some kind of abuse? Or even currently? I say that because it turned out my entity problems were a result of abuse both in the past but also currently in my life and I hadn't realised the entities were a manifestation of that, that in a sense their origin was from those abusers.

How have I evolved in my understanding of these entities? Well, I've become less scared of them and have realised they tend to just be insecure or have their own issues, and at heart they just want love too, even the most evil ones. So I actually give them space these days to work their stuff out around me, as long as they agree to my 'house rules' so to speak. If they don't agree then they get ignored and bound as a result, kind of like a penal system, as I have my own imprisonment and rehabilitation systems within my own mental world so to speak. I don't really know if anyone else does this but it's a system that's come about naturally for me and works well. But it takes time to deal with the fear these entities cause you first, because you have to be cool with them around you which is difficult when they're inducing terror in you or trying to. For example the other day one came out of nowhere and sent me some nasty death threats. How did I respond? I said along the lines of "Your threats don't frighten me because they are just words, and these words hide some other desire and need you really have, so tell me what is that? And I will help you with it, but you aren't allowed to bully me or any other spirits with me whilst you're figuring it out... If you don't like that then you will have to leave"... and they did leave. But I can do that because I learned how to banish them with my will, and that was part of losing my fear. So the less fear you have the stronger your will becomes and the less they can bother you. Then once you have that foundation you can actually help them rehabilitate if they chose and after that you may find yourself with a friend/ally for life. It is also great because their rehabilitation can also teach you things that will improve your own life. So you can bring out their strengths and in the process they yours.

But I think this is more advanced work, I do this with demons all the time now when they bother me but I remember how it was in the beginning... there's no way I could've done that without the foundation I have built up over the years, and yes it's taken me years! As I said in my article there is no quick fix and you will get periods where they suddenly return and things may be worse before they get better. But don't give up, keep on building yourself up. You will get there :smile:

SikuX 30-01-2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMay
Hi SikuX, I am wondering if you have had any history in your past of some kind of abuse? Or even currently? I say that because it turned out my entity problems were a result of abuse both in the past but also currently in my life and I hadn't realised the entities were a manifestation of that, that in a sense their origin was from those abusers.

How have I evolved in my understanding of these entities? Well, I've become less scared of them and have realised they tend to just be insecure or have their own issues, and at heart they just want love too, even the most evil ones. So I actually give them space these days to work their stuff out around me, as long as they agree to my 'house rules' so to speak. If they don't agree then they get ignored and bound as a result, kind of like a penal system, as I have my own imprisonment and rehabilitation systems within my own mental world so to speak. I don't really know if anyone else does this but it's a system that's come about naturally for me and works well. But it takes time to deal with the fear these entities cause you first, because you have to be cool with them around you which is difficult when they're inducing terror in you or trying to. For example the other day one came out of nowhere and sent me some nasty death threats. How did I respond? I said along the lines of "Your threats don't frighten me because they are just words, and these words hide some other desire and need you really have, so tell me what is that? And I will help you with it, but you aren't allowed to bully me or any other spirits with me whilst you're figuring it out... If you don't like that then you will have to leave"... and they did leave. But I can do that because I learned how to banish them with my will, and that was part of losing my fear. So the less fear you have the stronger your will becomes and the less they can bother you. Then once you have that foundation you can actually help them rehabilitate if they chose and after that you may find yourself with a friend/ally for life. It is also great because their rehabilitation can also teach you things that will improve your own life. So you can bring out their strengths and in the process they yours.

But I think this is more advanced work, I do this with demons all the time now when they bother me but I remember how it was in the beginning... there's no way I could've done that without the foundation I have built up over the years, and yes it's taken me years! As I said in my article there is no quick fix and you will get periods where they suddenly return and things may be worse before they get better. But don't give up, keep on building yourself up. You will get there :smile:

As a kid I felt spiritually sensitive at times and I had people close to me visit me in my dreams immediately after their passings. Either signs of what they feel I should do, or harmless goodbyes and closures. Nothing very frightening. I have a small history of sleep paralysis and what feels like this one spirit that has been with me since I was little. But aside from that I wouldn't call anything I went through as "abuse" but rather, I was also a person that was taken advantage of for my empathy and understanding. Bullied as a kid by people with their own insecurities, and never really had a strong childhood since I spent most of it being a care-taker to my bed ridden father.

I have to say, your words and approach is very much familiar to me. I do that already. I've never been 'afraid' of them, ever. They just feed me their constant negative emotions, drama, and anger. They already came to the conclusion they cannot scare me. Mostly because I can 'feel' some of their intentions. :)

I've encountered the issue though of one of them hiding and gaslighting pretending to be the other entities assuming their identities for their own gain; to then absord and steal away all the love energy I give to the others. And it bothers me personally because I feel betrayed and I try desperately to defend the others. At times, I can't help but feel like that one entity is all of them. It's a mind game I go through with it carelessly every day as I tell it that it won't have my brain or influence me as it uses a woman I thought I loved against me. Let me explain; It started with a telepathic link with a woman that we felt what each other was feeling and shortly after these entities came and attacked.

For the most part, aside from that one entity (the fake gaslighter) as you say, I lay the "house rules" with them, I have no strong ill towards the others except the few that force me into wanting to feel sexual feelings alongside them. I'm a virgin whose been waiting for the right one so they are bothering the wrong 'host' with that. :P They also purposely try to role play as me and confuse my words in order to either feel better or show off to someone. Clearly, it's childish.

I guess the closest thing I can say about "abuse" is that I'm hypersensitive to other people's feelings around me and avoid conflict like it's a plague. Except when it's online and when I feel it's sticking up for someone. I've done more of it lately than ever, perhaps that is a factor of why this has happened to me. I grew more confident of what I am and I've been staring these demons in the face since day one and calling them out on their ****. They have even sent me images of heads being torn to pieces, and other things, they do not frighten me as I know they are false illusions and projections.

Only recently have I just been giving more unconditional love and understanding to them and the troublemaker does not like it. It's the same one that invades my dreams and attacks me in the mornings. I refuse to give it love because it takes full advantage of it and leaves nothing but ash in it's wake and enjoys it. It has an ego and so many insecurities beyond measure and I am convinced that my twin flame's strong abuse and trauma manifested him and has been fueling him all his life and he purely sees me as prey and food. Not realizing that I am not her. She was mentally abused and raped in the most harsh ways possible as a child for years without any support.

Personally, I don't believe in "demons", only the unexplained, acceptance, and understanding. So perhaps this is a emotional vampire that has been with this woman that is now preying on me using our link? Speaking hypothetical ofcourse. :P

I just genuinely worry about my livelihood with them as I find them to be over-bearing in public and they prey on my work ethic, and piggyback toxicity of the workplace. Hence why I had to leave my last job and worry about getting another. I don't have any degrees and my strong suit is manual labor/retail so the chance of me finding a job with no toxicity is zero lol. I do not like being dead weight to anyone and I hate not working; so I am more rather inclined to wanting either reassurance or flat out repelling these things because I did in fact receive the worst of it whenever I was working and at the worst time. I have to find a balance or structure somewhere and return to work promptly.

If you don't mind, I'm using your experience and outlook as another foundation of hope that there is peace and life after this so I very much appreciate it! Thank you again. :)

LadyMay 30-01-2020 08:10 PM

Hi again, your experience with this particular entity sounds like my own with the demon/devil Asmodeus, very good at pretending to be others, hiding and gaslighting, very abusive, and frankly purely psychopathic. But I am in the process of learning to work with him. Over time I've become good at telling when he is up to his tricks and it sounds like you are in the process too of learning this yourself, which is good as knowledge is power. Now I get spirits say to me "how did you know that was really me" when they are faking... well it's "experience", haha. It's a shame to have to go through so much of this to know how to deal with it, but I assure you if you stick to your healing process you will figure it out and become the master of your own space.

It sounds like you've been through a lot and are a sensitive so you are going to be naturally more prone to these issues, but they won't kill you I promise :smile: It may feel like it sometimes, but their power on the physical is actually pretty limited. They can really only hurt you as much as you are afraid of them, which is why it's important to master your fear. I learned that the hard way!

SikuX 30-01-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyMay
Hi again, your experience with this particular entity sounds like my own with the demon/devil Asmodeus, very good at pretending to be others, hiding and gaslighting, very abusive, and frankly purely psychopathic. But I am in the process of learning to work with him. Over time I've become good at telling when he is up to his tricks and it sounds like you are in the process too of learning this yourself, which is good as knowledge is power. Now I get spirits say to me "how did you know that was really me" when they are faking... well it's "experience", haha. It's a shame to have to go through so much of this to know how to deal with it, but I assure you if you stick to your healing process you will figure it out and become the master of your own space.

It sounds like you've been through a lot and are a sensitive so you are going to be naturally more prone to these issues, but they won't kill you I promise :smile: It may feel like it sometimes, but their power on the physical is actually pretty limited. They can really only hurt you as much as you are afraid of them, which is why it's important to master your fear. I learned that the hard way!

Hmm... I might have to re-think my views on demons because I think you hit the nail on the head with who it is! (just looked him up)

They are currently acting very strange and I hear shreiking "no's" from a woman just from googling him up. And said woman I've been mentioned, and what I go through here is very much succubi behavior. She even mentioned that she was very skilled in that art prior to all this. Pair that with his intentions of him pretending to be me as well and wanting to 'take over me' aligns with wanting to be with her. Lust is the only sin I currently can be held by even with my mind being invaded as I'm a humble person otherwise. That is my only hole, finding another to spend the rest of my life with and coming undone/accepted by them.

And yes, he's said "You're going to die in your sleep tonight" well over 80+ times now and I've always called their bluff. Saying, "yeah, okay". In the beginning I was threatened with what felt like black magic that was compressing my body and hurting me, paired with insane day dreams that were projected. Twice, I laid in bed and held arms with a woman claiming herself to be her and said to him to just kill us both then if we can't be together. Not sure if that was truly her in astral form or just a sexual entity pretending to be her... It would be nice and cute to know it was her at least as I have this overwhelming need to 'save' her which it capitalizes on. Which I am fighting off every day but have a much stronger handle on now.

She's blocked me on every form of communication so it's hard to know if she's being gaslighted or is just possessed by him currently. Sorry you still go through it and have to take precautions. Not trying to imply that I want you to still go through it but I am very much glad I'm not alone in the very least.

I'm learning to cut off my lust for her in order to move on. It just sucks not knowing the truth with her is all.

Thank you for the prompt reply. :)

EDIT : Upon futher research, Lilith is in here too (that's whom I layed with)!! They have always reffered to themselves as Adam and Eve whenever they spoke to one another without realizing I could hear them. Now it makes sense! They want to take over me and my twin flames' lives. Previously percieving and projecting one scenario I carelessly tossed aside in here, which is; the signifiance of all this and relishing at the idea of me being Christ himself as the lore of him and Mary matches our situation rather eerily.

This new found information has now rekindled and greatly strenghtened my resolve to save her. Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing right now. I shall see and walk that path with no fear and see where it leads me!

FoxTracks 31-01-2020 04:00 PM

Siku, I am very impressed at your willingness to have sympathy for the woman. Part of my journey was learning to have sympathy for the beings who hurt me and isolated me, manipulated me and were against me. They are often very hurt beings. Sometimes, they are attracted to you because they have a trauma that resonates with one of your traumas, and resolving that trauma makes the whole thing immensely easier.

In addition, working on self healing allows your bodies natural defenses against spiritual attatchments to kick in. It's a very helpful path!

I do worry that you are too attached to this woman, however. It's important to your health, survival, and long term sanity to live in the real world as much as possible. There is no judgement here, though. In a situation like this, you aren't always in control. You do the best you can.

Finally, I am very glad you've found some things that work for you. In my own journey, I've listened to music of a different kind that was very helpful. I also worked with crystals and objects, which turned out to be a real help, although not a cure all. Before they were truly effective, I needed a connection with deity and spiritual allies who knew how to work with them most effectively. I also couldn't over use them.

It took many different angles of attack to solve this problem for me. Expanding your toolkit is never a bad thing! If you have gained respite from this toolset, I would look for others that can help press your advantage.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IC3...PEAXwx3jf/view

I found this PDF of a book, provided by Iomax in another thread on spiritual forums, very helpful in addition to other sources and tools.

SikuX 01-02-2020 01:32 PM

Thank you so much for that PDF, it's very interesting and has enlightened me thoroughly. I've even been experimenting with water more. Thanks so much!

It has infact given me less resolve into helping her (since the psychic attacks began and were only alleviated by her during 'loving' correspondence initially so it's either her or someone close to her) and I am now back to trying to focus on myself solely as I felt betrayed again. Same cycle, over and over again.

It's probably best I weed away from that strong magnetic pull I get from her at nights and that sort of hopeless romantic thinking entirely and focus on me. It's extremely rough for me. I just find my will stronger when I do venture in that direction as I've always been more stronger when it comes to others than myself.

There are amazing brief moments when I feel I am finally talking to her more directly via heart chakra and there's love and joy then suddenly I can feel the dark ego manifest during it and I'm conspired against for the rest of the day with vengeance of something that wasn't even me.

I think I have very identical entities in me that she does because I can feel them inside her and their echoing sometimes, but yet I don't let them get to me like she clearly does. Which makes me more cynical towards her than I like to be. She gives off the strong Queen alter-ego vibe, which is, I fight and she watches. She doesn't have to do it in return. Very Succubi behavior.

Sorry, I'm in rather a depressed mood right now while typing this and I'm even more depressed that as always, I can't even express it on my damn face...!

It's hard to stay hopeful and positive dealing with this every night when she comes and I alleviate her fears and her scary nightmares to then have me waking to being back-stabbed every freaking morning as she lets my dreams be invaded carelessly...

I'm open minded to trying out the music you used if you don't mind sharing? :)

I've recently smudged all my crystals with some white sage outside and have purposely holding a Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz in my hand and scattering black obsidian around me in bed for relief. I wonder if that's a good idea or a bad one. I read somewhere on here, someone saying not to leave them on your bed. Hmm...

Thanks again for the extremely helpful PDF. :D

FoxTracks 02-02-2020 02:32 AM

You are very welcome, Siku.

My advice on staying hopeful and positive: Know that things will get better, but allow yourself to feel the pain and anger and hurt sometimes. When things are dark, you have to allow yourself to feel it is awful. But just know that it will get better, you will get through it, if you allow yourself to do so. I could no longer cry for a long time, and I was healed of that curse, and the painful feelings came up. Then I had to feel them, over time. It is difficult, but you have to feel them. That time will come.

If it's helping it's good, but these things can become a trap for negativity rather than a boon if they are not fully cleansed, and leaving energy batteries lying around can have wacky effects on you. When you are not used to it, handling "too much" is overwhelming.

Here is some of my music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzQTlF21aTM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGFhyb_HY80

This is one of my favorites, along with others like it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9cj9faH_Zs&t=3165s

sophian 02-02-2020 12:04 PM

Quote:

I am dwindling and losing all hope....

This spiritual and mental harassment is beyond any measure. Is there anyone capable of scanning me. healing or giving me any advice? Every step in relief, leads to even more over abundance of harassment/black magic sent my way in it's wake.

I am very much afraid that anything given to me will only be temporary until I find out what this is exactly. I have found many temporary reliefs and they are figured out and become null later.

I am of sound mind but it is hijacked/distracted constantly with immense energy that is not my own and any sign of my will and my own energy breaking through is sucked dry. I've tried every approach possible on my own.

Please. Anyone...

All I can say that is out of the ordinary that hasn't already been said on here previous is, there's constant black and white projections of imagery distilled in my head when I close my eyes and I sometimes see blinking eyes in my vision until my crown was dominated too. I'm feel entirely dominated and full as feminine energy despite being a man. I've got so many afflictions on me right now, I don't even know who and what to ask for help for anymore....

I think my problem with faith is causing these problems of this mixed harassment as I am very much a man of realism that holds no strong belief in religions. Just nature. I've tried going out more and even grounding myself with nature and that too is only temporary. Their wants and needs are so overwhelming that it drains everything in me and keeps wanting me to stay isolated in my room where I have what appears to be sexual entitles waiting on my bed that invade my dreams. This is madness....

I've tried going to church despite being baptized as a child but that wielded just the results of most of them waiting outside for me instead which obviously makes it a team effort against me. Thank you for your time.

Hello,
I have a suggestion. Why not try on meditating/focusing on a perood of your past, when you were okay. I suggest you try to generate in you the feeling, the emotion that you would feel if you were okay.

Your feelings attract events and people, I am sure that in all case, it can attract the desired thing you want.

I have done this in the past and it helped me.

mean if you often experience particular emotion it attracts the according event.

Also, you can try to experience the emotion of gratitude, it will be good i belive.

Also, it is good if you try not to experience negative emotions ,like fear, despair and so on.

Hope i helped. May the universe be with ypu 🌱🌱🌱