Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Reiki (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Distance Reiki without Symbols (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131281)

Hawaiian Dreams 20-09-2019 01:35 AM

Distance Reiki without Symbols

I am 95% certain that I'm able to send distance reiki without drawing the symbols. Can anyone confirm that they've also done this?

Golden Angel 22-09-2019 09:16 PM

Hello Hawaiian Dreams I just spotted your post. To answer your question about sending distant reiki without the use of the symbols, I believe yes you can, for example, when I first became attuned to reiki level one, I was asked to send some healing to a friend, All I had was this person's name and location, obviously I did not have any symbols in sending the reiki, just my intention to send it I believe was enough and when I asked my friend they had received it.

After all it is all about intention as my reiki masters told me. Even still now I don't always use the symbols if I am in a desperate need to send healing.

Love GA x

Hawaiian Dreams 23-09-2019 05:55 PM

Thank you GA. I send reiki to people everyday. Since it works, and saves me time, I will not use the symbols again :)

Golden Angel 02-08-2020 10:26 PM

Hi dear, sorry for my late reply as I have not been on the forum in a long while :icon_eek: .
I am pleased you are finding what works best for you when sending distant reiki healing.

Love GA x

truth seeker 03-08-2020 08:25 PM

Hi,

Yes, been using reiki for years. with time you will stop using symbols. and you can do everything without it.

symbols will give you a push when you start using reiki then your energy merge with them. and you discover how to heal without them to go direct to the source of reiki

Golden Angel 03-08-2020 09:29 PM

I must admit Truth seeker I only tend to use the emotional and power symbol on a daily basis and that is mostly when after grounding myself that I imagine drawing the symbols around my body. The distance symbol I don't use that much and I agree that the symbols are more of a focus tool if you like till you get used to using/sending the reiki energy.

Love GA x

truth seeker 04-08-2020 08:11 PM

with time you might stop using any symbol and sometimes in certain occasion you might channel another symbol for the case.

Golden Angel 06-08-2020 08:13 PM

Thank you for taking the time to reply truth seeker :smile: .

Love GA x

truth seeker 07-08-2020 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golden Angel
Thank you for taking the time to reply truth seeker :smile: .

Love GA x

your most welcome I am here if anyone needed anything.

spread love and joy

:hug3:

BigJohn 07-08-2020 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I am 95% certain that I'm able to send distance reiki without drawing the symbols. Can anyone confirm that they've also done this?

ABSOLUTELY!

If you look at Reiki when it was being 'developed/discovered', they did not use symbols.