Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Health (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Release Retreat (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138907)

ArwensAwakening 28-01-2021 11:46 AM

Release Retreat

I plan on moving to Hawaii in the next year and I was wanting to connect with people (globally not just in Hawaii) about what I plan on creating.
I want to see if anyone else has a vision of this or would love to just discuss any of the topics I have planned. 🥰

Release Retreat

Feel Reveal and Heal

•Inner healing
•Non violent communication
•Balancing the feminine and masculine
•Solo sessions- inner child, childhood trauma healing (Myself and others who feel called to be a coach)
•Art Therapy
•Healing through food
•Plant medicine
•All intertwining our knowledge of each area we specialize in
•Brotherhood and Sisterhood session
•Paradigm Shift- where the men and women come together and express everything and anything in an open and accepted way
•Meditation
•Music healing
•Body movement/Sensual connection/Emotional release/Laughing/Crying/Supporting

•CommUNITY

•Because love is the answer.

Love~is~All 02-02-2021 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArwensAwakening
•Because love is the answer.

Oh I so agree... :hug3:

I'm sorry nobody responded to your lovely post Arwen. On the other hand, the stage is mine, and I'm a theatre graduate. :) So this is good!

And I see inner child... We met this spring. Again. After... 50+ years! Oh my gosh! I had forgotten who I was!!

You know what I'm saying? :hug2: It's a loving soul connection, what a gift. Anyway the two of us travel together now, he types posts like this and I edit them for adult-appropriateness. Though I never squelch his happy child, no that is his beauty!

And that's ^ what I typed after being inspired by your loving post Arwen.

End scene.

Love is All :smile:

Love~is~All 02-02-2021 04:17 PM

Quote:

•Balancing the feminine and masculine

~

Yes I'm a real man
My masculine is becoming feminine
Men are gum on the sole of a shoe

\|/

I often write poetry to express my views on topics.

Love is also laughter and Joy!

Love~is~All 02-02-2021 04:31 PM

Quote:

•Healing through food

Arwen, I have been eating vegan for ten years, raw for almost two.

Two decades ago I ate junk. I was obese and was suffering from years of depression. Today I am in better shape at 65 than I was at 30. I'm back at my high school weight. Depression is in the rearviewmirror long ago.

I dropped my poor eating habits one at a time over several years. I'm interested in what you mean by healing through food. I would say real food is healing, absolutely. I also have found that food is meaningless in many ways. I see it as the sustenance necessary to nourish/provide the physical vehicle life. Past that, the healing, again as I see it, comes via the healthy human's inner Soul work.

Just a thought, as I read and read again your first post (inspired Soul vision). Cheers.

~ Love is All