Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Maybe i should just get sick more often (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=98108)

running 29-02-2016 01:32 AM

When stuff releases the body has to adapt. The energy literaly moves through the body. It begins to vibrate faster. It has to acclimate to things. When it is accelerated the body goes through things. Im happy however it comes. Unless it was serious of course. Lol

Thats my experience. Its seems easy to see

Also in reverse. Getting sick can instigate it. Chicken or egg kinda thing imo

naturesflow 29-02-2016 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by running
When stuff releases the body has to adapt. The energy literaly moves through the body. It begins to vibrate faster. It has to acclimate to things. When it is accelerated the body goes through things. Im happy however it comes. Unless it was serious of course. Lol

So what do you think makes you sick to begin with?

running 29-02-2016 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturesflow

Im not sure how to be any more plain or precise about it in my explanation.

Melahin 29-02-2016 08:04 AM

In the book “In Resonance” by Jasmuheen she says: when the body drops density it commonly displays mutational symptoms of flu, headaches, diarrhea, rashes, muscle and joint aches.

naturesflow 29-02-2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naturesflow

Quote:

Since beginning this journey about nine years ago. Getting sick gives me more growth per time than any other practice.

Since getting sick you shared. So I asked what do you believe makes you sick to begin with?

Baile 29-02-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wstein
Growth does not have to be had that way, one can make room for it and accept it when you are healthy.

Yes, like hanging around in an abusive relationship for the purpose of learning what loving relationships are. Not for me, I choose loving relationships for my learning and growth, period. We get to a point on our consciousness path where we know and can choose what we need, and what we can happily say no to and avoid altogether.

running 29-02-2016 11:29 AM

Quote:

Why i get sick nature. Sounds clear to me

Baile 29-02-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Except you seem to be implying "stuff releases the body has to adapt, the energy literally moves through the body, it begins to vibrate faster" as if all that is exclusive to getting sick. It's not. The path to wisdom - self-understanding - is life, both the good and not so good, the healthy and not so healthy. Sickness, suffering, etc. are just particular ways that self-understanding opportunities manifest. Of course everyone experiences unexpected illness. And one can learn great things about themselves from it. Or not, sometimes it's just horrible awful illness.

naturesflow 29-02-2016 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baile
Except you seem to be implying "stuff releases the body has to adapt, the energy literally moves through the body, it begins to vibrate faster" as if all that is exclusive to getting sick. It's not. The path to wisdom - self-understanding - is life, both the good and not so good, the healthy and not so healthy. Sickness, suffering, etc. are just particular ways that self-understanding opportunities manifest. Of course everyone experiences unexpected illness. And one can learn great things about themselves from it. Or not, sometimes it's just horrible awful illness.

For sure. Sometimes one experiences the illness to die and leave their body. No cure or way out of the illness and that kind of suffering can be very harsh and difficult.

I find running wont look past his own experience, to deepen understanding..

Good luck. :wink:

naturesflow 29-02-2016 12:09 PM

Quote:

I know its clear to you.

I find that you stay in your experience and wont let go and discuss deeper to develop more understanding or what others offer in discussion to open up deeper more to your own view and your experience.

This is not about saying your experience is not right for you, but have you ever considered that when you post things in this way, their is much more at play in relation to illness and people suffering with illness and instead of looking at this from *maybe I should just get sick more often* and spreading this message you might consider as part of your own experience that their is much more at play and build understanding through questions and shared ideas offered, to grow and deepen understanding in the message your conveying to a larger audience here.

Perhaps you feel your posts are only about you and those that agree with you or side with you in similar alignment?

I guess that's fine though.