Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   My youngest son (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136904)

Heightend-Awareness 28-08-2020 07:49 PM

My youngest son

I am amazed. :icon_eek: My youngest son 12 yrs old, has been seeing synchronicities too.

He asked me, "what's with seeing all the different sequences of numbers I keep seeing?" I put it to him and said, "firstly, it is a sign that you are waking up." Secondly, "your guides are communicating to you".

Ha, I have an apprentice.

Elfin 29-08-2020 09:50 AM

Hi.. .I think that's really lovely.

Heightend-Awareness 29-08-2020 06:33 PM

Do you even know what seeing synchronicities mean?
Are you jealous?

Blowing your trumpet at something you don't fully understand can leave you a little :redface: 'ed.

1. I did not force this on him. If anyone asks, I will tell them how it is, not like the majority and suppress their growth and potential by telling the cow pies like, "son, that's nonsense. Your to young to know of this knowledge, let alone understand it, go back to playing in the dirt."

Is that what you would have liked me to have responded?!

2. If anybody sees synchronicities, at any age, if they have the urge to find out why it should be and nurtured. Not dismissed as your tone is suggesting. As it is obvious you lack the capacity to fully understand that everything in the universe happens for a reason. Very very rarely is anything accidental.

3. Do you know why he may be seeing these synchronicities, apart from

your suggestion of me forcing him to know this?
Have you considered (possibly not) that he may be an indigo, crystal or Starchild? Beginning his awakening, to take over where I left off when my time here is done?

4. That there is a purpose to what you perceive as wrongdoing which you don't fully understand.

Maybe take a step back and have a look at the "big picture", look at why souls are awakening (regardless of physical, of body age) they are doing so for a divine purpose. You're the one making a judgement on a divine plan, not me, not my son. If it was not meant to be, it wouldn't have happened. But it did.

Peace and love brother :smile:

Elfin 30-08-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
You have no right to install such infos to a child.You'll drag him to seek for them and god knows what will happen.

Hi Lomax ... I do not think you were meaning to be offensive , I think you were just being blunt because of your own experience with the numbers , which I fully understand ,as you have discussed this issue before..... With regard to the young lad. Most 12 year old boys would rather be hanging out with their mates, playing video games etc, and would not have any interest in "numbers".. even if you "tried" to teach them it, it would fall on deaf ears. But this boy is clearly "aware" at a young age, and being shown things... For a reason. It would be wrong of his parents to "sweep it under the carpet" and brush it off as "nothing". I feel that would do more harm than good. He needs to know the meaning of it all as he continues his journey... I had no-one, from being a very little girl , to guide me, and so I was confused and lonely , and even a little bit "lost" on my journey growing up..... It can be difficult, as I know you DO know..

Heightend-Awareness 30-08-2020 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Lomax ... I do not think you were meaning to be offensive , I think you were just being blunt because of your own experience with the numbers , which I fully understand ,as you have discussed this issue before..... With regard to the young lad. Most 12 year old boys would rather be hanging out with their mates, playing video games etc, and would not have any interest in "numbers".. even if you "tried" to teach them it, it would fall on deaf ears. But this boy is clearly "aware" at a young age, and being shown things... For a reason. It would be wrong of his parents to "sweep it under the carpet" and brush it off as "nothing". I feel that would do more harm than good. He needs to know the meaning of it all as he continues his journey... I had no-one, from being a very little girl , to guide me, and so I was confused and lonely , and even a little bit "lost" on my journey growing up..... It can be difficult, as I know you DO know..

Thank you Elfin, you understand.

Elfin 30-08-2020 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Thank you Elfin, you understand.

Hi there.. yes I fully understand. I was just 4 years old when I "knew" I was different. Your son is shown the numbers because he is is meant to see them. He is fortunate to have you to support and guide him...

Elfin 30-08-2020 10:06 AM

[quote=lomax]@heightnend awareness.

Hi Lomax.. I might be one!... I was dreaming last night that I typed a message on the forum which said.. ""happy birthday Lomax"..!!!!!!!! How strange was that!!!...

Heightend-Awareness 30-08-2020 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
@heightnend awareness.

Of course i'm jealous.Are you a psychic-medium?

No brother, I'm not. My gifts are clairsentience (clear feeling/sensing or psychic feeling/sensing, including clairempathy) An Empath.

claircognizance (clear knowing or psychic knowing) and
clairvoyance (clear seeing, or psychic vision). Depends on which I use more often depends on which has strength to overcome the others. So they take turns.

Native spirit 30-08-2020 10:17 AM

Please respect that some people are more intune with their gifts than others there is no reason to be rude.
I was born with my gifts

Namaste

FairyCrystal 30-08-2020 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I am amazed. :icon_eek: My youngest son 12 yrs old, has been seeing synchronicities too.

He asked me, "what's with seeing all the different sequences of numbers I keep seeing?" I put it to him and said, "firstly, it is a sign that you are waking up." Secondly, "your guides are communicating to you".

Ha, I have an apprentice.

Nice! And wonderful you reacted that way. It's important for kids that there's support when they talk about what they see/hear/feel so they don't begin to feel they've come up with something weird.
Enjoy it!
:hug3: