Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Andys Art. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=24808)

OrangeAndysArt 31-10-2011 02:02 PM

Andys Art.

Hello, I posted these paintings on here before, but the thread has long since gone. So here they are again with a couple of new pictures. :smile:

OrangeAndysArt 31-10-2011 02:03 PM

Jules 31-10-2011 02:38 PM

Hi Andy :)
Good to see these again .. and you! .. Glad you've rejoined us!

Fab work as usual! You know I was a big fan last time round :)... Did you ever make the tarot cards? And how did things go with your gf??

Hope you're doing well.
Jue x

OrangeAndysArt 31-10-2011 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jules
Hi Andy :)
Good to see these again .. and you! .. Glad you've rejoined us!

Fab work as usual! You know I was a big fan last time round :)... Did you ever make the tarot cards? And how did things go with your gf??

Hope you're doing well.
Jue x

Hello Jules:smile:
I started the Tarot cards, but it didn't feel right, I couldn't get into it. I've not done much drawing for a while, my job was taking to much energy from me and in my spare time I just wanted to rest. I now don't have a job through illness and that takes a lot of my energy too!:icon_frown: But the other day I had my nice cold shivers again, think my grandad was with me. So maybe I will try and do some more drawings.

My girlfriend is fine, she works and I cook and keep the house tidy(to a mans standard of tidyness!). We are making/drawing our Christmas presents this year, instead of buying stuff. I have a few ideas of what to draw, hope it works!:D

How are you?

OrangeAndysArt 10-11-2011 02:43 PM

I now have a facebook page if you want to know a bit more about me OraneAndysArt I shall hopefully have two new paintings done before Christmas, but because they are presents for my girlfriend I won't be showing them until she has seen them. I am going to paint on paper from now on, as canvas doesn't really work well with water coloured pencils. I bought an A2 sized pad of paper for 13Euro today, bit of a rip off I thought, it´s cheap paper. Couldn´t afford the thick good qualitly paper, they wanted from 17Euro to 39Euro for 12 sheets of paper! :icon_eek:

OrangeAndysArt 11-01-2012 05:01 PM

My lastest painting, it is a picture of my Galga, Anoush. It was a Christmas present for my girlfriend.

Gracey 11-01-2012 05:08 PM

so creative, all your pics here have life in their eyes. i really like the tree one where the legs are coming out of it.

OrangeAndysArt 11-01-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracey
so creative, all your pics here have life in their eyes. i really like the tree one where the legs are coming out of it.

Thanks. I like the dancing tree, I enjoyed watching her dance, she was dancing to 'Rythem Is A Dancer'. :D

OrangeAndysArt 03-02-2012 02:51 PM

I have a new painting, unfortunetly the colours are not coming out correct on the photographs! :icon_frown:

Here is another Photo, the colours are a bit better but not by much!

Swingdance 03-02-2012 07:45 PM

Really cool!