Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   would you give me permission...? (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12710)

spirit72 16-03-2011 11:19 PM

would you give me permission...?

Hi every one, I would like any ones permission to contact there guides, or spirit family, to gain information about the after life, I would like answers to some of my question and feel, only guide or spirit can answer, but would like it to be answered with a mix of as many peoples guides as possible, and without your permission to do this, it would not work...
If you had a question about the after life what would it be...?

When I have done some work with this, I will share my findings with you all, and see what you all think...

Please just add your name here so I know who is willing to be part of this thread, and if you want the conclusion, please subscribe to it, as I am not sure how long the answers will take, anyone wanting there question PM to them as I do them please let me know...
And thank you, wish me luck on my quest...:hug2:

Neville 16-03-2011 11:26 PM

Please feel free to communicate with my Guide, He is a wise native american called George Runningbear.

spirit72 16-03-2011 11:28 PM

thank you Neville xxx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neville
Please feel free to communicate with my Guide, He is a wise native american called George Runningbear.

innerlight 16-03-2011 11:29 PM

Sure, I would love to know some information from my guides or family. Questions, nothing in particular.

Perhaps maybe what I did in the afterlife before coming to earth this time.

PM is fine with the reply.

Kaere 16-03-2011 11:32 PM

Sure, mine are available for asking whatever you'd like. Careful though...they do like to chatter.

tragblack 16-03-2011 11:39 PM

You can access mine, if you want. I am kind of unaware of them and would like a little help on the matter.

Also, lately I have been getting strong indications that I died in the liquidation of the ghetto in Krakow, March 13th 1943, or sometime shortly after. Confirmation or total disproving of this would be cool... although I might need several opinions and a few more years of introspection...

Topaz 17-03-2011 12:42 AM

Yes you can have my permission , I don't know who my guides are but they have a good sense of humour .

I would like to know who the spirit child is sitting beside me and will i ever have children in this life time x

flutterangel 17-03-2011 12:50 AM

Sure spirit72, you have my permission. :) Good luck! I don't really have one question, so anything that comes through is fine.
flutterangel

mava 17-03-2011 03:33 AM

Sure, you have my permission as well.

moondreamer 17-03-2011 03:38 AM

You have permission to contact mine :)

Shabda 17-03-2011 04:02 AM

you asked so nicely i couldnt possibly refuse, you have my permission to ask mine, though i have quite an array of them...ive no questions to ask but i would like it if you could PM me the name and or description of the one who answers you, i keep track of that sort of thing is all...

Silver 17-03-2011 04:27 AM

This is too intriguing to say no, spirit72.

I'm sorta clueless as to their identities. What about special animal guides or protectors?
I would dearly love to know something about my family.

And it would be appreciated if you could pm them to me.

Rah nam 17-03-2011 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spirit72
Hi every one, I would like any ones permission to contact there guides, or spirit family, to gain information about the after life, I would like answers to some of my question and feel, only guide or spirit can answer, but would like it to be answered with a mix of as many peoples guides as possible, and without your permission to do this, it would not work...
If you had a question about the after life what would it be...?

When I have done some work with this, I will share my findings with you all, and see what you all think...

Please just add your name here so I know who is willing to be part of this thread, and if you want the conclusion, please subscribe to it, as I am not sure how long the answers will take, anyone wanting there question PM to them as I do them please let me know...
And thank you, wish me luck on my quest...:hug2:

If you like you can contact Rah nam, myself, or my guides and friends, Agor, Elyla, and Hobs. And if you like to connect with a higher vibration you can try to connect Whan tar.
By the way, you can connect with anyone's guides or higher self without the persons permission.

Asrais 17-03-2011 08:18 AM

You can connect with my guides if you want, I am not familiar with them, so any information you recieve would be facinating.

spirit72 17-03-2011 11:28 AM

Hi yes I am awaer of not needing the permission, but I like to ask as I see so deep, and can get a lot of information about someone, and there spirit family... And not everyone wants that as open information...:smile: so just out of respect for you all... I have asked your permission...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
If you like you can contact Rah nam, myself, or my guides and friends, Agor, Elyla, and Hobs. And if you like to connect with a higher vibration you can try to connect Whan tar.
By the way, you can connect with anyone's guides or higher self without the persons permission.

clovelly 17-03-2011 11:28 AM

Hi Spirit72,

I have been reading your threads for your practice runs and they are beautiful. Your giving such a special present to so many people.

You are welcome to talk to my guides & my higher self. I hope they give you plenty to discuss for any questions you may have.

Light & love xxx

spirit72 17-03-2011 11:33 AM

Thank you cloverlly... Very nice of you to say... I think a lot of my post are about trusting myself... And I thank you all for giving me so much, as without this feedback I would still be stuck in the self doubt mode LOL...

Quote:

Originally Posted by clovelly
Hi Spirit72,

I have been reading your threads for your practice runs and they are beautiful. Your giving such a special present to so many people.

You are welcome to talk to my guides & my higher self. I hope they give you plenty to discuss for any questions you may have.

Light & love xxx

lanbee 17-03-2011 12:40 PM

interested

I don't know anything about my guides either but would be interested if you find out anything!:smile:

earthprowler 17-03-2011 12:46 PM

have a new guide just introduced her self. Her name's Tatiana

athribiristan 17-03-2011 02:25 PM

You don't need my permission, God will talk to anyone who listens.

dennisoc 17-03-2011 02:40 PM

feel free
my dad is strong and likes to take over.
my best friend likes to wear a spiderman mask....and thats all...not a pretty site.
my guide would probably consider talking to someone who listens as a nice change of pace.

wage peace
den

Smiler 19-03-2011 01:10 PM

Hi Spirit

You have my permission.. I would like to know if the research by michael newton who wrote journey of souls is correct?

Thanks for all you do

:)

easy 19-03-2011 02:28 PM

I will give my permission... any info u can get from my spirit family is welcomed... i just look for confirmation of what they shown me :)

Native spirit 19-03-2011 08:50 PM

:hug: You can contact my guide if you wish, he is a native american called White cloud

Namaste

Mystfied 20-03-2011 12:05 AM

I would be truly honored to have you contact my Spirit guides or family...I wish you all the best my dear on this journey and will certainly enjoy reading whatever information you may receive..

God Bless
"M"
:hug:

sunny shine 20-03-2011 02:35 AM

You can talk to my Guide. Personally i would like to know what is the purpose of my life this birth and why is it they do not show up to me, i would like to spend more time with them for discussing more deep things of spirituality and generally i would like to strengthen my bond with them.

angelleem 20-03-2011 10:37 AM

Hi Spirit, You have my permission, I would be delighted with any information that comes through, Thank you.

Roselove 25-03-2011 11:43 PM

sure, but that's up to them. looks like you have enough responses but if you do decide to talk to mine, i am interested in knowing too what they tell you!

Afro7hundr 01-04-2011 12:34 PM

If I have one and you can find it, go for it dude.

jazz 01-04-2011 04:49 PM

hi spirit 72 ,,,i realy would love to know who my guides r ,,,i thought i would get this info in my development class but as yet nothing ...i give u my permission to check out my guides and spirit family if u have the time and r not too busy with other work cheers love lite and rainbows jazz

Kaere 01-04-2011 04:54 PM

I'm starting to be curious about the kinds of answers you might have been receiving - you wanted this in order to have some more sources to find out more about the afterlife. What things are you finding out? :)

Chris_2011 08-04-2011 01:42 PM

You can contact mine as well. She has been told to be wise and follow the "rules" in a strict way. I would love to know some information there would be...

:)

midnightstar 17-04-2011 10:38 AM

You can contact mine as well if you like.

psychoslice 17-04-2011 10:44 AM

You can contact me but please don't hurt me:angel10:

Topaz 17-04-2011 11:37 AM

Any luck with my guides ??? :)