Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I really, really, really hope... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134314)

BlakeGood88 16-03-2020 09:06 AM

I really, really, really hope...

The past, present and future are all happening at once and I'm not just limited to forwards only reincarnation! This whole coronavirus thing has sucked out any renaming optimism I had left, for the future.

Dargor 16-03-2020 11:51 AM

Calm down, after about a year or so the virus will probably die out just like the swine flu of ten years ago. That, or the virus mutates and turns everyone into zombies.

BlakeGood88 20-03-2020 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Calm down, after about a year or so the virus will probably die out just like the swine flu of ten years ago. That, or the virus mutates and turns everyone into zombies.

If the latter happens, I'll definitely have no choice but to reincarnate into the past!

inavalan 20-03-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
If the latter happens, I'll definitely have no choice but to reincarnate into the past!

You're young and have a lot to look forward. Don't focus on negatives!

Find out why you are here, and pursue the plan that brought you here.

Anyway, the past wasn't better, it is sometimes idealized because it is embellished.

As they say: wherever you go, there you are! Now you are here. :smile:

BigJohn 15-04-2020 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlakeGood88

Why not reincarnate into the future after a cure is found?

FallingLeaves 21-04-2020 12:44 AM

the future looks ugly but honestly the past isn't any better. I vote for staying in the present...

ketzer 21-04-2020 01:24 AM

Of course if one doesn't want to go to one of the futures, nor any of the pasts, then there are many present worlds to choose from as well. But before heading out for greener pastures, one might ask themselves why they choose this world for this particular incarnation in the first place.

FallingLeaves 22-04-2020 01:16 AM

personally i didn't choose it; I'm being punished. But I much prefer this than trying to go to the effort to find someplace better...

inavalan 22-04-2020 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
personally i didn't choose it; I'm being punished. But I much prefer this than trying to go to the effort to find someplace better...

What if you aren't punished by anybody and anything, but your belief that you needed punishment (for whatever reason) is what limits you from enjoying a better present?

BlakeGood88 29-05-2020 06:04 AM

The thing is, I want to be a girl in the timeline where I grew up as a boy (1990s) and I don't want to experience this "growing up" stuff and life experiences in the 22nd century. It would be way too different not as good as far experience goes.