Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Latest Crystal Acquisitions? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53488)

equigems 27-08-2013 10:14 PM

My recent purchases have been spirit quartz, ametrine, amethyst in a raw form not polished up, the spirit quartz and ametrine just keep calling to me I carry them around at the moment :-)

Astral Explorer 28-08-2013 01:50 AM

Sorry double post, if an admin sees this you can delete it.

Astral Explorer 28-08-2013 01:52 AM

Here are pictures of the new vintage pendant I bought. I know the words new and vintage hardly go together, it's new for me but is vintage in general.

WYN123 28-08-2013 04:01 PM

wow that is stunning, I want

sesheta 28-08-2013 04:59 PM

I just bought a few stones this past Saturday:

1 Smokey Quartz

1 Citrine - this one is going to be a culprit - I "dropped" it twice while I was still in the store - lots of energy in this one, lolol!!!

1 Lapis Lazuli

1 Black Tourmaline

1 chunk of quartz crystal - I picked this one up, looked at it, then put it back down - was not planning on buying it...but once I put it down, it kept "calling me" back to it - so I had to buy it :smile:

Astral Explorer 29-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafyish
wow that is stunning, I want

Thanks I love it! My old pendant that I bought from Innervisions weighs 7.4 grams and I paid 90$ for it + shipping. The new vintage one weighs 8.9 grams, is way better made and durable due to the thick silver on the bell, a much nicer piece of Moldavite on the pendant as well and I paid 15$ for it + shipping. I imagine the bidding didn't go up any further because on the bottom of their auctions they say that they do their best to state the type of gem in the jewelry but they aren't guaranteed because they buy all of their stuff in estate/lot sales and the price would be much higher if they had to pay a gemologist to identify and certify every stone. So in layman's the stone in the jewelry very well could be fake. Thankfully I know enough about Moldavite to know that it was genuine from the pictures and the 15$ gamble I took paid off! I know for a fact I could easily re-sell the piece for 100$ but I have no intentions of selling it.

CrystalDreamer 29-08-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Thanks I love it! My old pendant that I bought from Innervisions weighs 7.4 grams and I paid 90$ for it + shipping. The new vintage one weighs 8.9 grams, is way better made and durable due to the thick silver on the bell, a much nicer piece of Moldavite on the pendant as well and I paid 15$ for it + shipping. I imagine the bidding didn't go up any further because on the bottom of their auctions they say that they do their best to state the type of gem in the jewelry but they aren't guaranteed because they buy all of their stuff in estate/lot sales and the price would be much higher if they had to pay a gemologist to identify and certify every stone. So in layman's the stone in the jewelry very well could be fake. Thankfully I know enough about Moldavite to know that it was genuine from the pictures and the 15$ gamble I took paid off! I know for a fact I could easily re-sell the piece for 100$ but I have no intentions of selling it.

It's a beautiful piece. Congrats on such a great deal!!

WYN123 29-08-2013 02:53 PM

I don't blame you, I wouldn't sell either,
help me post my pics. the jpeg is too big. what to do?
my moldavite come today with my herkimer, already smudged I could smell it on the packet and stones bless.

WYN123 29-08-2013 04:39 PM

yey never mind, I did it

Attachment 1451

Attachment 1452

moldavite
garnet
Herkimer

how do you make them bigger?

WYN123 29-08-2013 04:46 PM

double post