Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   Calling all Light workers, Light Warriors and Starseeds (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136882)

PerceptivePisces 08-02-2021 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Do you know what your spiritual life purpose and soul mission is?

Please explain and why? (in 25 words or less), just kidding. :D

For most of my life, I have dealt with being basically a magnet for those in need and didn't know why people were always randomly drawn to me like a moth to the light. Strangers would (and still do) come up to me in public and ask me for guidance and direction whether it be something as simple as literal directions, help to find products in a store (even though I politely say I do not work there) or it's getting/giving advice about their life or something more enlightened like my opinions on the world we live in and my perceptions on daily life.

As far as my soul mission I am still not sure. Of course, I know I need to help people, but the specific details of that are still only being shown to me gradually over time. Spirit has basically indicated to me thus far, that I will soon own my own business where I will be working in a leadership role but also as a collaborator and will come up with a something that nobody has seen before (supposedly).

What I do know, is that people seem to enjoy the way I view things and my perspective to which when trying to help or offer my take on something, people always comment that they never thought about it like that. I have a nack sometimes for metaphors and even when I used to go to a psychologist (it was for greif), she actually asked if she could use mine with her other clients.

I also love to write and have been told I have a way with words and that part of my life purpose/soul calling is to use my words to help people. Again, still figuring it all out though.:confused: :smile:

angel-of-light 09-02-2021 07:23 AM

my calls

I feel 3 strong calls 1 to cultivate vibration and help this world to transform from 3 d to higher dimension,2 ward away the evil presence and invaders from lower vibration realms with ill intent and restore the balance and clarity of mind to other creations,3 very intense and strong call to help and restore nature and defend other creations undone the damage done by industry clean nature out of human industry toxins and restore the balance.

Heightend-Awareness 15-02-2021 08:27 PM

Something that has become apparent that the balance of duality good/evil, light/dark etc. Is that the evil that humanity endures makes us more resilient. Evolving/adapting to our environment enabling us to grow within, our true self. Making us stronger.

pixiedust 16-02-2021 01:25 AM

Quote:

I don't know.

utopiandreamchild 19-03-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

My purpose is to educate universal love and unity. That's about that. Amen

selflove929 08-04-2021 04:12 AM

I do not know for certain!
However I do feel aligned most of the time with the ebb and flow, where sometimes I feel like I am a bit further away, but then I come back stronger than ever.
Life stands as a big mystery to me, but I do know that love & acceptance, compassion, and knowing that everything seems to be the product of their own conditioning seems to help me stay in the flow of alignment and have some peace within myself.
I think I am meant to do something revolving around education young minds though, since I have been having many ideas of this kind pop into my head over the last couple of years when I am in a state of tranquility and/or inspiration!

May whoever read this be well! <3

angel-of-light 08-04-2021 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selflove929
I do not know for certain!
However I do feel aligned most of the time with the ebb and flow, where sometimes I feel like I am a bit further away, but then I come back stronger than ever.
Life stands as a big mystery to me, but I do know that love & acceptance, compassion, and knowing that everything seems to be the product of their own conditioning seems to help me stay in the flow of alignment and have some peace within myself.
I think I am meant to do something revolving around education young minds though, since I have been having many ideas of this kind pop into my head over the last couple of years when I am in a state of tranquility and/or inspiration!

May whoever read this be well! <3

well said,I wish you too good and happiness and really beautiful avatar picture he/she so cute is that your bird?.

selflove929 09-04-2021 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel-of-light
well said,I wish you too good and happiness and really beautiful avatar picture he/she so cute is that your bird?.

Thank you Angel of Light!

And yes, my avatar picture is of one of the lovebirds that's living with me named Thunderpants. She is rather docile, however when it comes to feeding, her ferocious side comes out! :biggrin:

angel-of-light 09-04-2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by selflove929
Thank you Angel of Light!

And yes, my avatar picture is of one of the lovebirds that's living with me named Thunderpants. She is rather docile, however when it comes to feeding, her ferocious side comes out! :biggrin:

like many of us too!, a human hungry can be ferocious too when extremely hungry.

madalina_diana 02-07-2021 03:36 PM

That told how I don't like to be one, they don't want to hear about it either.
Not thinking not even once I will ever be somebody else.