Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   A Man's Face on My Bathroom Door? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23884)

Silver 16-10-2011 06:37 PM

A Man's Face on My Bathroom Door?

This is kinda funny because I spotted this reflection on the bathroom door as I sat there, :redface: but I thought whoah! That's a man's face in profile, I had to get my camera for this and share it on the fairies elementals and etc. thread, but I post it here first for my own 'files' heh. Please, let me know what you think~*

Silver 16-10-2011 06:39 PM

Most of you know, but click on the image to see bigger pic.:D

Silver 16-10-2011 06:59 PM

I love this phenomenon, the "Is that Mother Mary in my tortilla?"

I once stood in a vast sea of people locally years and years ago with a couple of friends to see this reflection of Jesus or Mary I forget which, on someone's garage door, LOL. It was crazy! Sooo many people came to see it. By the time you got up there, you just shrugged and just kinda laughed to yourself for bothering, heh.
:redface: :D

Boldylocks 17-10-2011 12:08 AM

I see the man's face in the cloudy figure, but I also see a more clearer face right above the cloudy figure-- looking directly head on. Very interesting!

iolite 17-10-2011 12:19 AM

That is a pretty serious pompador!!!

nightowl 17-10-2011 12:26 AM

I see a profile and a front facing view as well...reminds me of the Joker from the Batman comics, not the Heath Ledger version but the animated version...

Silver 17-10-2011 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iolite
That is a pretty serious pompador!!!

Yeah, sticking right out there. I wasn't too keen on his sticking his tongue out like that, I hadn't looked at it again until just now and thinking that 'pompadour' may be a devil's horn or something like that. Nice guy! heehee.

Boldilocks, I can't make out the 2nd face you're talking about. In relation to the top of his head (pompadour protruding), where are the eyes etc.?

psychoslice 17-10-2011 01:39 AM

Is that the man who came through your bathroom window protected by a silver spoon ?.:headbang:

Silver 17-10-2011 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
Is that the man who came through your bathroom window protected by a silver spoon ?.:headbang:

I only wish I knew what that means, man in the moon? Idk:confused: :redface:

Elfay 17-10-2011 02:00 AM

Way cool photo Silvergirl! At first I saw the profile of a man, I could see where it looked like he was sticking out his tongue and had a goatee then as I was staring at the pic the face turned to me and it changed completely, I saw what could be a woman's face with a large nose, she was grinning at me, looked cartoonish-like.

Great capture !! Is the face still there?