Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Forums' Articles (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=138)
-   -   The Twenty-Two Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142379)

Traveler 19-12-2021 07:50 PM

The Twenty-Two Chakras

I found a link on someone's blog that discusses the 22 chakras. Very illuminating! Enjoy!

http://interdimensionalhealinglight....wo-chakras.pdf

Here's another link that has pictures.

https://colleenwalserdotcom.wordpres...he-22-chakras/

Lavender Moonchild 27-03-2022 12:24 PM

Oh~
I have been studying a bit here and ther about the 7 chakras that are commonly taught but in this book I have they mentioned more chakras....

22??? Oof.
I kinda feel like mine are all bloked... and then I have this friend who keeps telling me things (basically everything I am surrounded with - or all of us are surrounded with) blocks them... And that when you pick a fruit to eat it it is so excited it is literally bursting with energy because it is its purpose to feed and give nutrients to a person - but that this energy dies within hours and that every healthy food I consume is basically not worth it because it was plucked by another person and I bought it in a store...

okay... I think this rant was coming on for a while ....
I am doing so much already trying my hardest and his talk just completely floored me... after his veggie speech I said "Oh nice! That has cheered me up to no end!" and I chuckled and kinda just looked out of the window...
But I think it has been eating at me these past 3 days.

I am not sure I like that person much. They are so full of doom and gloom of the society and everything. I get the feeling but also
IT ISN"T JUST GONNA GO AWAY TOMORROW. And I feel that I am doing as good as I can under my circumstances...

*shakes arms wildly in the air to release pint up energy*

I did not mean to dump this on you :redface: But the fact that there might be 22 blocked chakras not only 7 just kinda... reminded me lol

JustBe 24-06-2022 04:27 AM

It gets bigger than that..

72,000 Nadis and 114 chakras.

Which is why most work on seven

Seeker-of-Truths 28-08-2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBe

Been learning of these from Sadhguru. Amazing at how "Occam's Razor" applies to the chakras as well _/|\_

seigo 06-05-2023 11:11 AM

my spiritual back 2 back tole of this a few years back
& expressed that my aura might extend 600 miles
what is really weird is waking up in alternate reality

vibrations 24-06-2023 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustBe

That's correct it was Sadhguru founder and head of the ishla foundation who quoted this, I think depending on the person there are different paths to the charkas, which is why no two peoples experiences are the same, and we have to find our own way.

I remember the kundalini stage which I thought was really tough, by body went through a natural detox cleanse, I didn't know what was happening to me, and all I could eat was plant.

Later I became stuck in a void, surrounded by darkness, I was stuck here for a few weeks and couldn't find a way out, I was too scared to walk in darkness. Then I realised I have to become the light and take it with me through the darkness, but there is more to it that, u have to feel the love of god in your heart, for all, you will know when have succeeded this because you will not fear the darkness, and it will not exist in you, I chant I am the light and darkness cannot exist in me. it seems one of the processes is fear and one has to overcome it.

But I also think there are gifted people like psychic, clairvoyance, shamans etc so there path may be different than others.

Uma 08-07-2023 12:03 PM

There are 7 major chakras, important chakras and the rest are basically acupuncture points. 7 dimensions "lokas" like the 7 continents and the rest are countries, cities, towns and villages in them.

For healing and wellness of the body, especially the brain and nervous system but also the entire structure, it's important to know about these other ones, also the energy channels associated with them.

For spiritual development, we can choose the straight and narrow path taking big leaps and making major progress in a single lifetime, or we can choose to be a tourist, exploring things we're attracted to, getting lost and finding our way back again. Life is full of possibilities and choices.

Native spirit 09-07-2023 10:52 AM

I Happen to agree with Uma

Namaste

CarbonGoddess 10-10-2023 11:51 AM

The Twenty-Two Chakras

reply to this post

Native spirit 10-10-2023 08:03 PM

Who are you telling to reply to this post to??

Namaste