Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Blue Ray - Starseed Beings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138274)

one-light 13-12-2020 08:07 PM

Blue Ray - Starseed Beings

'll keep it nice and straightforward the introduction to this thread - Blu Ray's so ive read over the years of my mind'body'spirit research, are from different planets from many years ago, sent here to share love and light, to help people here during difficult times - advanced spiritual teachers ive read - so they know a thing or two, or have been taught much along the way, from God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Guides, Angels, Higher Self...

So how many on here are one, know it, think it, as in a strong possibility, and why not on here, plenty of them/us could well be - we don't know this, although I bet there's some here that do... I just know I'm meant to write this...

Apparently with some information ive read - Blu Rays would have come from another planet far away, and lived there yes as an alien a lifetime ago in a faraway galaxy - then came here to help on this very beautiful but difficult planet... is it possible among all the inhabited planets under God's control this is a low ranking planet, as in plenty of hardship - beautiful yes, but very difficult and many times dangerous as we've found out this year...

You thoughts on it please those interested in discussing it...

YellowStar 18-12-2020 11:27 AM

Hello Blue-ray. I have always felt different, like I don't quite belong here... I struggle immensely with negative aspects of life such as conflict, greed, violence, self preservation and feel very strongly that there is a better way, that we should help and love others, seeing them as an extension of ourselves and doing what is best for the planet and people as a whole.
I understand these to be symptoms of being a light worker or star seed (which I guess everyone is). I have never heard the term blue ray.

The few people that I dare to mention this to, think that I am a crazy utopian idealist, longing for an existence that will never happen, but in my heart I know it to be true, you know one of those things that you know, feel, beyond any doubt?

As you say you know that you were meant to write this post. As you do, you don't really even need to think about what to write, it just flows.

Whether true or not, believing this gives me some comfort, especially when I find life to be tough, I know that my kind, loving, highly empathetic nature is helping others and raising the overall frequency of the planet.

one-light 18-12-2020 01:18 PM

Thank you for your input to this thread YellowStar possible 'blue Ray' - nice to meet you - yes like you say, sometimes we hardly have to work hard at what to write it just flows - sometime I have to stop and think lol - did I just write that - me a motor mechanic for 30 yrs... and no ones putting anyone on pedestals here, or there'll be stone throwing from some dark/argumentative ones, oh I don't know if there is any on here at the moment, maybe/maybe not - ive been busy emailing the masses for a month, raising the energy vibes of the UK, then worldwide...

This is correct 'kind, loving, highly empathetic nature is helping others and raising the overall frequency of the planet' - here to help others...

There could be a number of people on here possible Blue Ray Beings - just telling it how it is, and what we think, and what we've read, and signs that came to me when posting the new thread - ive no recollection of former lifetime though, none, yet!!... have a good day everyone...

YellowStar 18-12-2020 11:28 PM

It feels so good to finally speak to like minded people. I've made a couple of equantences throughout my life, but it feels like some kind of a homecoming finding this place. There's a certain kind of comfort in knowing that everyone here is open to the ethereal and spiritual and you don't need to be guarded with your thoughts and feelings.
I only wonder why it took me so long to do a quick search and find this forum. Here now I guess, better late than never eh?

one-light 19-12-2020 05:45 PM

Yes better late than never YellowStar - welcome here - consider this wonderful forum a landing platform on your journey, where you can 'give love/shine light/offer guidance' to people requiring help on their journey here...

YellowStar 19-12-2020 09:36 PM

:smile: Thank you. I hope to do so.

Incidentally, coincidentally, everytime I have opened up the web page of this forum over the last couple of days, my mobile phone battery life has read a double digit. 66% at the time of logging on this evening. 5 times I've visit the page and all 5 times a double digit on my display.

one-light 24-12-2020 04:38 PM

I only just seen this last line of text, missed it before, usually peoples quotes, so I missed it, been so busy - yes good sign that my friend, on the right path...

one-light 24-12-2020 07:39 PM

YellowStar the other evening I was thinking about the number that floated across my mind with eyes closed early hours several days ago - and you with all those double numbers, I had forgotten about mine, and that's where the diary is so important with so much going on in our lives...

i did not see it on a clock, in my mind - floating across it did, just for a second but it was definitely 222 - so thinking back the other evening I decided to check back in my diary, checked the date and I seen it '222' on the 12th - 12/12/2020 - just one day before starting this new thread... We are right to discuss this, even if it goes no further with any others joining in - we see what happens with it... and if anyone else knows anything about Blu Rays, or indeed may be one in their view, here to help others, as so many on here do already...

one-light 09-01-2021 12:38 PM

I got sidetracked the last few weeks from this, working on a formula for a young lad - took me 8 days to sort out, ohhh and did I get a bad dream, as in a little 'telling off' for going off path - I woke up sweating and little dog was on the move, he got off the bed - he senses so much my high vibes little dog - and I knew then it meant get back to work and 'learn' this...

Ive been meaning to write here now for the last few days, but Ive also been working on virus stuff in the UK - but 'also' more so now I have been researching Blue Rays, Mystics, Spiritual Teachers, Prophets and Saints since been told to get back to it... Believe it or not they exist now at this very moment on earth - not just from the past... this is what i'm meant to do!!! so i'm working on researching...

I'm still working on the coin with 3 kings or dukes 'in a circle' I was shown a while back, and what that represents...

I wanted to tell people here what i'd learned about body senses eg my tickly/hot calves in bed - I came across a website where a psychic had said when you get this issue, ask your Guides to change it to arms - so I did this and sure enough aching arms the next morning instead of calves...

So I now know 100% from inserts in my diary and what's gone on the last few weeks/months, the hot calves in my case is spirit with a message, usually from the Holy Spirit in my case, sometimes with belly rumble, 'mind to mind information' transfer - and ive learned that I have one job to do when this happens - 'listen' confirm message in mind then off to sweet sleep... I've got a little more to write later about some light tiles I was shown last night, because I believe it is connected to knowledge of this, and my 'teaching/learning' to share with others...

one-light 09-01-2021 02:32 PM

I'll write on here with my next message - because it represents something mentioned on this thread...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=130778