Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Can a guide be an object ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135829)

Colza 10-06-2020 12:28 PM

Can a guide be an object ?

While in deep meditation, I met 4 of my usual Spirit Guides. I've known them for a while. Everything was calm and going as I'm used to. Then I asked if there was another Spirit Guide, and if so, if I was allowed to meet them. I was then shown an acorn (???) and it all made so much sense... (???) I felt really connected to it. I felt love for it and I felt protected. I had seen acorns regularly in past meditations, but I had never gave much thought to it. When I came "back to reality", I felt deeply convinced that it was a spirit guide... But can it be ? I've never heard of a guide being an inanimate object.

Dan_SF 12-06-2020 11:11 AM

These are my current thoughts about what you wrote:

Spiritually seen, there are no inanimate/unliving things. What appears inanimate is only very, very, very, ... , very slow changing.
And change depends on time - which does not really exists for a Spirit being.

An acorn can, symbolically, represent a seed.
A Seed is a thought which grows if nurtured and loved.
Maybe you could ask your guides what this acorn/seed represents for you ?

I hope these thoughts brings you clarity. - Thanks for reading.

Elfin 13-06-2020 09:44 AM

Hi.... "Mighty oak trees from little acorns grow"... I think it symbolises your growth.

one-light 14-06-2020 01:45 PM

I saw this thread the other day, and after a quick look I thought, maybe some of this is correct in some way... but had no intention on commenting on it.

Today I was going for my mid afternoon walk with my wife and little lad 'dog' to the park - and I decided to run something past her.. So i told her I had 'spiritual instructions' just before our walk, and she is beginning to believe me with instructions I get, and told her about this new thread that appeared on SFs about someone said they had thought about an acorn, suggesting in 'my opinion' a possible tree as a Guide - and her reply was the same as many on here might say, yeah right.

This is the first time 'ever' I have had instructions in midday, its usually early hours, the beautiful swirling energy comes to me with eyes closed while awake, gorgeous blue it is, then a circle of pure blue - and I 'listen' not as in hearing but 'knowing' and I get instructions/guidance... and in this case 'the tree'...

So this is what I now know/think - trees are alive and have a soul - probably located in its trunk, the same as our spirit, in 'my opinion' is located in the belly alongside the 2nd brain... Your information in my opinion is correct, your Guide could have/was a tree in a former life, or still is who here knows?

I was not given any particular information about 'your' particular case - but I now know that trees have a soul/spirit for as long as it lives, then moves on as we do... By the way after the blue subsided, one of my cherished songs, which I am going to have at my church service one day came on the radio 'how great thou art' - coincidence some will say, not me I know its a sign to share information.

Hope this might help in some way...

one-light 15-06-2020 08:34 AM

I went out on push bike clear my head this morning - I say to myself drag this body around for another day lol.... So trying to decide the correct words to tell you lovely people I made a technical error - tinnitus was having a go last night and I'm thinking whats up with you - seems like I was supposed to be listening last evening and wasn't- so this morning I was corrected I was reminded soul for a oak tree does that mean not spirit? I added the spirit bit just assumed - never written down in black and white is it so go over details again lol - have to go over my research again - I know I read Jesus saying about splitting the soul from the spirit...

i'm just not sure on the exact details and how that would work for a tree, but some light will come on it. I think its meant to be discussed on here - see what others have to say if anything...

Native spirit 15-06-2020 09:39 AM

An object can not become a guide as Angels And Guides are if such high Vibration.
I would have to say I Echo what Elfin has said.

Namaste

one-light 15-06-2020 08:04 PM

I was having chat with my support an hour ago, and i was saying there's not been a rush of comments on the forum, just one regarding trees - and that I was going to do some research tonight on trees having a soul/spirit - and there is quite a bit on including the spiritual power of trees, still going through it all for a day or two now - basically people are not really sure and have different opinions, which is fair enough as we simply don't know for sure or don't want to say.

And maybe this is the reason this original post came on here to get us chatting about it, or maybe I or others here will ask their own 'spiritual support' and get some answers - so its all a bit in the sky at them moment this, in more ways than one... So message if anyone's got anything to say - If I get anything else re messages on this, you'll be first to know, along with my wife who supports me well these days...

I would just like to say when I was suffering with hyperacusis 'over sensitive hearing' a few years ago we had a lot of pigeons in our garden from other nearby houses, and whoooo were they a menace to my then delicate hearing as they all took off from the fence - but in ten years I have 'never' seen two pigeons 'kissing' - for about 3 minutes I watched, I checked it online they do, fascinating, and this happened 1 min after my conversation with my support saying the ball might be put in their court, coincidence?

We see what comes of this, maybe its just to get us discussing it if people on here are bothered to discuss, or maybe just to get some of us thinking about it - who knows if anything more will happen, we will see.

Elfin 15-06-2020 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
I went out on push bike clear my head this morning - I say to myself drag this body around for another day lol.... So trying to decide the correct words to tell you lovely people I made a technical error - tinnitus was having a go last night and I'm thinking whats up with you - seems like I was supposed to be listening last evening and wasn't- so this morning I was corrected I was reminded soul for a oak tree does that mean not spirit? I added the spirit bit just assumed - never written down in black and white is it so go over details again lol - have to go over my research again - I know I read Jesus saying about splitting the soul from the spirit...

i'm just not sure on the exact details and how that would work for a tree, but some light will come on it. I think its meant to be discussed on here - see what others have to say if anything...

Hi one-light.... And without a doubt the oak tree ( as in all others ) are living things.And amazing that they can grow from a single acorn. We learn a lot from trees. How the oak tree grows in spurts, then rests, before another growth spurt , then more rest etc. Much as humans do when going along the spiritual path. We are shown so much to digest, then it stops for a while so we can "process" what we have learnt, even if only in the sub-,conscious mind, then we are shown a bit more, before another "rest" etc... And I think it's important too to think of the trees roots, connected to the earth, as we become again.

Native spirit 15-06-2020 08:43 PM

I Would agree with that Elfin

Namaste

Elfin 15-06-2020 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Would agree with that Elfin

Thank you.