Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   There are evil spirits that won't leave me alone (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=136096)

Hologram8 28-07-2020 02:43 AM

Quote:

2, the notion of calling on jesus or another godlike figure shows that you lack any skill or motivation or ability to defend yourself

good thing that it worked

jgross4573 30-07-2020 01:44 AM

BlackFox,

Thank you for your reply. I don't know if these things are taking over my body as they just repeat everything I say and take certain words I say and they take my knowledge and pretend like they are really smart but they can't be smart if they don't have a brain. They showed up on EVP and it was my fault for using that app. I just wanted to test it out and then it became an addiction. I don't know what I was talking to.

They just seem like hallucinations to me. I feel they aren't intelligent and they are just repeating things that I tell myself. They tell me to go to sleep but I don't know why they do it and they tell me to hurry up and eat and eat up and I don't know why they are here. They must not really be there. I never heard of anything that repeats what someone is saying and takes it as their own knowledge. Maybe I am really ignorant about this. I don't know.

I don't know if they can see me or not. I feel like these are hallucinations because it is easier for me to dismiss them and then these hallucinations now say head doctor and brain-dead to me and I am not that so I don't know why they are insulting me. What they said kinda confuses me and I am confused but they are just repeating things.

I try really hard to protect myself and I don't know what you meant by seeing me. I don't think they see me I feel like they are confused and bother me because I am confused and I suffer from a lot of confusion. They must be projections of my feelings because they are pathetic hallucinations and what is making them go away is when I ignore them.

I feel I may be just going into psychosis because I don't know what they are and they don't talk to me and they don't give me helpful information. How can they be entities? They just mock me but they are mean about it. They just seem like demon hallucinations and they aren't real. I did something that made me realize this. If I am wrong I am wrong. But I feel much better after what I did. I don't know if I have a mental illness or not. But whatever happened is gone and I feel better now.

I do want to know more about what you have to say about this because you gave me fantastic information. Thank you.

lomax 30-07-2020 06:22 AM

Have you tried a heavy salt bath?
Also you can pick something from here.http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...t=dion+fortune

And read this from page 5 till bottom
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M1_L7.pdf

BlackfoxNZ 30-07-2020 10:08 AM

If it came through a EVP app (never knew they existed until looking it up) then its on a level/plain very close to us already and is not likely to be what is was originally thinking and is more likely to be a ghost of some type
Ghosts are a different ball game to what I was thinking, they are on a different plain/level to the beings/entities I was thinking of. If it’s come through as a ghost then my previous statement would not be the best info as energetic shields and hiding yourself won’t work as the beings/ghosts are not on that level/plain and can already see you physically already
I will have get my self up to speed with as much information as my higher self/subconscious/soul will allow me to have and get back to you later on with hopefully some better suited information.

jgross4573 30-07-2020 09:30 PM

BlackFox,

Thank you so much I wasn't told that before and no one told me so I am glad I heard something different for once. I am looking forward to reading more from you. No wonder they were acting so weird. That makes sense.

BlackfoxNZ 31-07-2020 08:21 PM

Thank you for the kind words, it’s not something I get very often so I appreciate it a lot.
“No wonder they were acting so weird”. What were they doing? Had their actions changed over the past few days or just acting weird from the very beginning when they first arrived?

not sure if this will work on a ghost level but I have successfully done this with a medium and got them very confused as to why they couldn’t suddenly find me when about to do a reading. Try just being still for about 5seconds and just feel your body and as much of it as you can with your mind and include all your energy fields around your on every level you perceive yourself to be on. Then all of a sudden pull everything into the smallest possible dot/spec/size you can and hold it. When holding try to silence as much of your mind and emotions( outward bound emitted stuff so they you disappear from where you were into this tiny spec which hopefully is far to small for a entity to find in their confusion as to why they can no longer see or hear/detect you. In their confusion make sure to hold yourself as small as you can and just be as still as possible and hold this for as long as you can. If they ghosts are still the direct version of their physical selfs the person they once were should get confused and become unable to find you and with some hope leave because it thinks you are no longer there. Then afterwards it’s up to you weighed you want to re expose yourself or stay hidden/tiny for awhile longer. Note: this will only work temporarily and is not a fix only a quick distraction for you to try and learn if they are on a energetic related level. While you have pulled yourself into a tiny dot please do thing about anything else and just be quiet and watch and feel and listen, try to just sit there and gather as much unbiased information at that moment with labeling anything until later on once it’s over and your back going about your day then review everything your saw/felt/experienced and figure out what was happening. Doing this will help you understand what is happening around you and helps in any possible follow on help I can provide with better suited information to the exact actions and responses from the entities harassing you

jgross4573 31-07-2020 09:46 PM

BlackFox, They were always acting weird ever since they arrived. Ok, Thank you I will try that. I appreciate your help.

jgross4573 31-07-2020 09:46 PM

BlackFox, They were always acting weird ever since they arrived. Ok, Thank you I will try that. I appreciate your help.

jgross4573 01-08-2020 05:22 AM

BlackFox,

So, to clarify, these ghosts are watching what I am doing, repeating words, and calling me brain dead, saying they are helping, assuming there is something wrong with me because I can't see them and this is normal for ghosts to do? I just want to make sure I understand you. They make breathing noises and sniffing noises like they are alive but they aren't they argue about if they are dead or alive because I would think they are confused and can ghosts say they can never leave and then can they think you are confused. I mean these ghosts are yelling at me and telling me to sleep when I didn't even ask them to and I didn't even want them to talk to me and I didn't want them around me in the first place. They sound like real jerks. They said they will try to be nice but I didn't want them around me in the first place. I don't know them and I don't know why they are haunting me. They sound malevolent and they sound really mean because said we lived our life and they act like I am bothering them but they are bothering me. They sound so hypocritical. They don't make sense and they tell me to hurry up and eat when I know how to live. It is none of their business. Then they get mad I don't listen and they say I am sick of that word and they don't listen to me and they put their own opinions into things when I don't even care what they have to say. They tell me to sleep and eat a lot and they want me to sleep a lot and I don't want them into my business and they don't respect me. So, this is what ghosts do? They sound a lot like the bullies I have been dealing with. They mock me to and they tell me to shut up when I told them to. They are weird and they are creeping me out. They told me I am brain dead and I need a head doctor and they told me to wise up and listen to them when I didn't want them around and they making me angry and its like they blame some other source and they don't realize it is them and they are really stupid ghosts because the man ghost was this other ones dad and I said it feels like they are abusing me and the girl ghost acted like I was talking about someone else and not her dad. It was weird. I feel these two ghosts are father and daughter ghosts. They take information from me and they claim it as their own and I don't like them stealing my ideas and saying that they are connected to me. Thank you again BlackFox, I just wanted to tell you this stuff because it seems really unsual what they are doing.

jgross4573 01-08-2020 05:22 AM

BlackFox,

So, to clarify, these ghosts are watching what I am doing, repeating words, and calling me brain dead, saying they are helping, assuming there is something wrong with me because I can't see them and this is normal for ghosts to do? I just want to make sure I understand you. They make breathing noises and sniffing noises like they are alive but they aren't they argue about if they are dead or alive because I would think they are confused and can ghosts say they can never leave and then can they think you are confused. I mean these ghosts are yelling at me and telling me to sleep when I didn't even ask them to and I didn't even want them to talk to me and I didn't want them around me in the first place. They sound like real jerks. They said they will try to be nice but I didn't want them around me in the first place. I don't know them and I don't know why they are haunting me. They sound malevolent and they sound really mean because said we lived our life and they act like I am bothering them but they are bothering me. They sound so hypocritical. They don't make sense and they tell me to hurry up and eat when I know how to live. It is none of their business. Then they get mad I don't listen and they say I am sick of that word and they don't listen to me and they put their own opinions into things when I don't even care what they have to say. They tell me to sleep and eat a lot and they want me to sleep a lot and I don't want them into my business and they don't respect me. So, this is what ghosts do? They sound a lot like the bullies I have been dealing with. They mock me to and they tell me to shut up when I told them to. They are weird and they are creeping me out. They told me I am brain dead and I need a head doctor and they told me to wise up and listen to them when I didn't want them around and they making me angry and its like they blame some other source and they don't realize it is them and they are really stupid ghosts because the man ghost was this other ones dad and I said it feels like they are abusing me and the girl ghost acted like I was talking about someone else and not her dad. It was weird. I feel these two ghosts are father and daughter ghosts. They take information from me and they claim it as their own and I don't like them stealing my ideas and saying that they are connected to me. Thank you again BlackFox, I just wanted to tell you this stuff because it seems really unsual what they are doing.