Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Books (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   What Book Are You Currently Reading ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3642)

Volt 26-10-2010 01:50 AM

I'm now reading The Call of the Wild ^^

Still have Arabian Nights on my computer for reading, though.

Homeward Bound 03-11-2010 10:40 AM

Reading 'What Dreams May Come' by Richard Matheson. Seen the movie a good few times, finally a chance to read the book now.

I love books like this, i love learning about what conditions may be like on the other side. Just can't put them down when i get started and it's the same with this book.

About half way through so far. For those who have seen the film and haven't read the book, its definitely worth a read. Expands on the conditions experienced after death much more than the movie and also the story is sufficiently different from the movie that is feels like a whole new story (well so far at least!)

My imagination/Spirit loves these tales and 'seeing' what may well be our existence/experiences when our time comes.

Falling Star 03-11-2010 10:47 AM

I am reading "The Power".....Rhonda Byrne at the moment.

LightFilledHeart 05-11-2010 03:05 PM

Breakfast With Buddha

Kapitan_Prien 09-11-2010 08:10 PM

doing a re-re-read of 'Raiders of the Deep' by Lowell Thomas (firsthand accounts from WWI U-Boat officers and commanders).

ces 13-11-2010 07:59 PM

I purchased a new book today "The Pet Physic" by Joanne Hull...... not started it yet but want to read it as I have attended a course run by her in the past...... :D

Serenity69 14-11-2010 07:28 PM

The Exodus Quest by Will Adams

Kaere 14-11-2010 07:30 PM

I just finished reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.

Miss Hepburn 14-11-2010 08:03 PM

"Conscious Union with God" - Joel S. Goldsmith

Also - "Practicing the Presence" - Joel S. Goldsmith

:smile: Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn 14-11-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeward Bound
Reading 'What Dreams May Come' by Richard Matheson. Seen the movie a good few times, finally a chance to read the book now.

I love books like this, i love learning about what conditions may be like on the other side. Just can't put them down when i get started and it's the same with this book.

About half way through so far. For those who have seen the film and haven't read the book, its definitely worth a read. Expands on the conditions experienced after death much more than the movie and also the story is sufficiently different from the movie that is feels like a whole new story (well so far at least!)

My imagination/Spirit loves these tales and 'seeing' what may well be our existence/experiences when our time comes.

Dah, I had no idea there was a book.
I tell alot of people that the movie really gets it pretty right-on
as to what the afterlife is like.
I mean from my intuition and from reading 50 NDEs.
:smile: Miss Hepburn