Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Art (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Exploring The Earth (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130707)

ocean breeze 18-04-2021 08:00 AM

Tarkan 29-04-2021 04:02 AM

Super amazing topic
i really love it

Ciona 29-04-2021 05:29 AM

I miss coming to this thread. For a while I couldn't anymore because it wouldn't load very easy because it has so many photos on it. But tonight it did. :D

I see you still committed to the chocolate, lol. It's funny because right before I came up here to my laptop and saw this I made some home-made peanut butter cups and put them in the freezer.

This kind of thing is a repeat pattern, lol.

I think we have star crossed chocolate destinies :)

Don't ask me what that means :tongue:

I've been watching a youtube travel channel that reminds me of you and your travels and photos. The guy doesn't blather you just go with him on trains and stuff. Look at everything. Reminds me of you.

Hope you're well and happy

ocean breeze 29-04-2021 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarkan
Super amazing topic
i really love it

Thanks and welcome to the forums. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciona
I miss coming to this thread. For a while I couldn't anymore because it wouldn't load very easy because it has so many photos on it. But tonight it did. :D

I see you still committed to the chocolate, lol. It's funny because right before I came up here to my laptop and saw this I made some home-made peanut butter cups and put them in the freezer.

This kind of thing is a repeat pattern, lol.

I think we have star crossed chocolate destinies :)

Don't ask me what that means :tongue:

I've been watching a youtube travel channel that reminds me of you and your travels and photos. The guy doesn't blather you just go with him on trains and stuff. Look at everything. Reminds me of you.

Hope you're well and happy

Definitely still committed to chocolate. Home made peanut butter cups sound delicious. :D

Quote:

For a while I couldn't anymore because it wouldn't load very easy because it has so many photos on it. But tonight it did. :D

I'll private message you so you won't need to reply back here if you want to reply back.

Altair 30-04-2021 03:14 PM

Quote:

Yeah, that sounds similar to Ocean. Kinda same vibe..

ocean breeze 25-05-2021 12:47 AM

I still exist

ocean breeze 27-06-2021 08:02 AM

Trail i run thru

ocean breeze 11-10-2021 08:08 AM

ocean breeze 12-12-2021 08:20 AM

ocean breeze 12-12-2021 08:20 AM

ocean breeze 24-12-2021 09:53 PM

ocean breeze 24-12-2021 09:54 PM

Izz 22-03-2022 01:28 PM

Excellent and amazing work

ocean breeze 07-06-2022 07:21 AM