Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Two amazing sources of life. (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=141173)

Morpheus 19-08-2021 03:38 PM

ayar 415-
"And this is a thousand of them tick toking while we are living in eternity."
--------------
You are awrong.

You are referring to the 1000 years on earth, before eternity is restored to humanity.
------------------
"I replied, 'That is going to take YEARS.' The reply was, 'Time only exists on earth."
From nderf.org
Account #4940 Ava.

mickiel 19-08-2021 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus
ayar 415-
"And this is a thousand of them tick toking while we are living in eternity."
--------------
You are awrong.

You are referring to the 1000 years on earth, before eternity is restored to humanity.
------------------
"I replied, 'That is going to take YEARS.' The reply was, 'Time only exists on earth."
From nderf.org
Account #4940 Ava.

Well I could be wrong, but I think the thousand years elapses during the kingdom age. It happens in Revelation 20th chapter, late in the story. The marriage of the Lamb took place in chapter 19 and his second coming, vs7. But the new earth and heavens don't come down until chapter 21. So I am not sure, but I think the time elapses in eternity, it is said that we will live and reign with Christ those 1000 years.vs4-7. I think I could be right,but I can see enough to cause a bit of hesitation.

FallingLeaves 19-08-2021 07:31 PM

if you say 'time' and then point to what people generally mean by that word, I don't think that will exist indefinitely. At least not in its present form... But taken in a more general sense, time as a concept is a yardstick by which one can measure changes. That will always be true because unless the second law of thermodynamics is as accurate as scientists suppose in 100% of all cases there will always be changes and thus some entity can always make a yardstick for change... although whether anyone will care at that point I don't know lol. Maybe the land of milk and honey is too fun for such mundane cares :smile:

mickiel 20-08-2021 09:33 AM

Well if I am living in eternity and someone comes to visit my mansion , we talk and enjoy the visit. They prepare I leave and I ask when they will return to see me. If time exist they can say tomorrow or next week or whenever. If time does no exist, what do they say? I mean they couldn't even talk. What, use some kind of sign language that means in an hour? That's still time. Andi see nothing wrong with it.

mickiel 20-08-2021 09:01 PM

In. Revelation 22:2 a great tree of life is being fed at the base of God's throne by a great river flowing from God's throne. It bears 12 kinds of fruit every month which is for the healing of the nations. A stunning site it must be, and a welcome source of healing for wounded humanity. It reveals the heart of God, he's concerned about all that we went through on earth. So he is refreshing us with life healing from living waters and a living tree.

mickiel 22-08-2021 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickiel
In. Revelation 22:2 a great tree of life is being fed at the base of God's throne by a great river flowing from God's throne. It bears 12 kinds of fruit every month which is for the healing of the nations. A stunning site it must be, and a welcome source of healing for wounded humanity. It reveals the heart of God, he's concerned about all that we went through on earth. So he is refreshing us with life healing from living waters and a living tree.

This tree of life was planted also in the garden of Eden, Gen. 2:9. , Near the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. A river also flowed from there, which is of interest. Just like the tree of life in Revelations, these trees are very powerful and symbolic and real. These powerful trees are helping humanity in eternity. They help remove curses on humanity , Rev 22:3

mickiel 22-08-2021 12:27 PM

Notice the two great sources concern life, not torture or death. We are ready to live , move and have our being, Acts 17:28 have abundant life of freedom through free salvation. While we were the enemies of God, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son , how much more having been reconciled shall we be saved through his life and nothing can stop that salvation, especially religion.

ayar415 22-08-2021 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if you say 'time' and then point to what people generally mean by that word, I don't think that will exist indefinitely.

What is the general meaning of that word "time"? And why won't it exist indefinitely?

Quote:

At least not in its present form...

What other form (or forms) does time have?

Quote:

But taken in a more general sense, time as a concept is a yardstick by which one can measure changes.

Can you clarify how time, as a concept, measure changes?

DavidHenson 22-08-2021 07:59 PM

Quote:

In rev.22, the river of the water of life is coming out of the very throne of God and Christ. Clear as crystal. It's feeding a tree of life that gives it's leaves for the healing of the nations every month. Two sources of life, and notice we are in eternity yet this tree gives it's leaves every month. A month is a measure of time , so time does exist in eternity.

You are using eternity in some metaphysical way? Eternity is just a great deal of time so how can we "be in" a great deal of time?

mickiel 22-08-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Notice the two great sources concern life, not torture or death. We are ready to live , move and have our being, Acts 17:28 have abundant life of freedom through free salvation. While we were the enemies of God, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son , how much more having been reconciled shall we be saved through his life and nothing can stop that salvation, especially religion.

In Rev.22:3 there shall be no more curses , the throne of God will be there and the Lamb be in the city and his servants will serve him. You can't have any hell after this because all curses shall pass. Hell gets thrown in the garbage where it belongs.