Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   how to disconnect active psychic connections (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23853)

1being 16-10-2011 04:58 AM

how to disconnect active psychic connections

disclosure: serious & unpleasant. if you're easily bothered, upset or disturbed --- please do not read.

-----

i'm not at all confused in any way. i understand precisely what i experience. i'm not CON-fused, i am simply FUSED.

my mind is wired, connected to very specific minds of others... i know who the people are. i know when they're thinking of me and i know what they think.

i have to figure out HOW to cut these people off, to sever and disconnect these "silver chords", these wires.

i'm tired of being abused in my mind. i'm tired of being abused on the other side, too. it's not like i can walk up to these people and ask them nicely to not abuse. in fact one of them, who is just as aware as i am of our mental connection, told me straight to my face ever so tauntingly ... that there isn't anything i can do to stop him and that it's my problem, not his. i've concluded that he is completely criminally insane.

i don't like psyche anymore. i wish mine wasn't "on". is there a way to turn it off? psyche "drugs" DON'T WORK. i should know, i've swallowed dozens of them for 2 decades.

i don't want to hear or see on the inside of my mind, ever again. there has to be a way to sever the ties to other minds.

if you plan to reply, please DO REFRAIN from using psychiatric terms & diagnostics. much thanks.

silent whisper 16-10-2011 11:40 AM

sounds like you might need to "shut off" the mind. Meditation comes to "mind", have you tried it? What comes through for me in reading this is that on some level you have a boundary issue going on. Even in the "mind" we can learn some tough lessons about setting boundaries. The mind can work for you or against you. It seems this boundary issue is working against you. It seems your giving these other minds lots of attention, on some level of your being. This attention may not be a conscious thing but a sub conscious mindet or pact of sorts that you might need to change your mind on. Positive affirmations and meditation might be a good place to start.

When I was going through a rather intense space of mind cleansing, something out of my control, I noticed that lots of things in my mind I wanted to resist but sadly for me that resistance only made it worse. Once I accepted the space and faced what was coming through my mind ( sometimes there are feelings to feel) and let it go, I found peace with those spaces. In many ways for me it felt like mind control but in actual fact it was mind clearing to clean out all the garbage.

1being 16-10-2011 11:52 AM

i expanded on the situation further in the general category.

dragon charms 16-10-2011 12:06 PM

:) Cutting of threads comes to mind.

mattie 16-10-2011 12:09 PM

Other Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1being
i expanded on the situation further in the general category.

Other post about this issue- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...54371#poststop

Tuliana 16-10-2011 08:17 PM

Best way I found which unfortunately is not an option for me anymore is to move away where everything is new and nothing reminds you of the situation or person. I made new friends and was able to leave the situation behind for many years.

If you can, find a new location and try to find some people or things to distract you so you are not constantly focusing upon that problem.

1being 16-10-2011 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuliana
Best way I found which unfortunately is not an option for me anymore is to move away where everything is new and nothing reminds you of the situation or person. I made new friends and was able to leave the situation behind for many years.

If you can, find a new location and try to find some people or things to distract you so you are not constantly focusing upon that problem.

i focus on THAT almost every day. i'm in a situation of total dependency and i can't leave (i have a housing voucher that isn't statewide or national).

plus, distance in geography really doesn't break psychic connections.

Avilucis 16-10-2011 11:09 PM

Hi!

I know how you're feeling.
I can only tell you how I've eased things for myself, maybe it will help, maybe it won't.

Firstly, I doubt it's your imagination, there are people out there with issues who will project out negativity towards you, attempt to control you etc.
I doubt the male figure you speak of actually knows what he's doing, though he will be feeding off your reaction to what he does.

Secondly, it's important to understand that you need to break that cycle of being a victim - it's a pattern usually established through lifetimes (if you believe in reincarnation), or subtle family conditioning and lifestyle choices.
Until you do, you'll attract what you're attracting.

How to do that?
It's about you creating something new. You need to understand you're beautiful, and loved.
Let your eyes be opened to that and let it heal you all through your body.
There isn't anything wrong or bad about you.

You can't cut any cord by using fear. But you can heal the cord with love. We're all connected to each other anyway, can't avoid it.
The hardest work is when we can't escape, but it's the most rewarding.

Avilucis

1being 17-10-2011 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avilucis
Hi!

I know how you're feeling.
I can only tell you how I've eased things for myself, maybe it will help, maybe it won't.

Firstly, I doubt it's your imagination, there are people out there with issues who will project out negativity towards you, attempt to control you etc.
I doubt the male figure you speak of actually knows what he's doing, though he will be feeding off your reaction to what he does.

Secondly, it's important to understand that you need to break that cycle of being a victim - it's a pattern usually established through lifetimes (if you believe in reincarnation), or subtle family conditioning and lifestyle choices.
Until you do, you'll attract what you're attracting.

How to do that?
It's about you creating something new. You need to understand you're beautiful, and loved.
Let your eyes be opened to that and let it heal you all through your body.
There isn't anything wrong or bad about you.

You can't cut any cord by using fear. But you can heal the cord with love. We're all connected to each other anyway, can't avoid it.

Avilucis

Hi Avilucis ...

if i could place my hands to hold your face, see you in your eyes, and cry THANK YOU to you

would that be okay?

because my eyes really are tearing.

Avilucis 17-10-2011 03:55 AM

Yes, that's totally ok!
Thank you for your words back to me, that feels really nice :icon_sunny:

xx:hug: xx

John32241 17-10-2011 08:09 AM

Hello 1being,

I like this insight a lot.
Quote:

I suggest that the best answers for dealing with this will come from your own inner guidance. Have you talked with your Self about this?

Thanks,
John

1being 17-10-2011 08:40 AM

hi john, thanks for your reply.

yes, i work thru it - unceasingly. i'm actually covered in ink (i write) and my "book" weighs at least 50 pounds (no exaggeration). i am a pen's worst enemy.

i don't really have "fear" about my situation. i have damn near wrath.

to be real honest, it equates to a black mass and is VERY "unhealthy" to say the least.

it really just needs to be severed *somehow* and i have to figure that out.

tired of the "chords of doom", the foreboding, the forecasting & predicting - pure negativity. massive. it's real bad. there's no hope & glory in what i'm going through.

1being 17-10-2011 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragon charms
:) Cutting of threads comes to mind.

thread, yeah.

or, cutting of *threaTS* would be a joy and a half for me!

that reminds me:

i call them T-WORDS:

truth
terror
torture
torment
threat
taunt
tease
trick

and on and on.

sigh...

psychoslice 17-10-2011 08:56 AM

Well i'm schizophrenic if that helps, i think you are too much in the mind, realize that your not the mind, just step out and witness the beautiful silence from within, that is who you truly are, the mind, its full of ****.:hug3:

psychoslice 17-10-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hello 1being,

I like this insight a lot.

I suggest that the best answers for dealing with this will come from your own inner guidance. Have you talked with your Self about this?

Thanks,
John

Yes your such a gentle soul John, and your right, talk to your higher SELF, forget all about the lower mind, again, its full of ****.

John32241 17-10-2011 09:21 AM

Quote:

hi john, thanks for your reply.

yes, i work thru it - unceasingly. i'm actually covered in ink (i write) and my "book" weighs at least 50 pounds (no exaggeration). i am a pen's worst enemy.

i don't really have "fear" about my situation. i have damn near wrath.

to be real honest, it equates to a black mass and is VERY "unhealthy" to say the least.

it really just needs to be severed *somehow* and i have to figure that out.

tired of the "chords of doom", the foreboding, the forecasting & predicting - pure negativity. massive. it's real bad. there's no hope & glory in what i'm going through.

It is my understanding that anger is another form of fear. Actually anything that is not heart centered, is not a loving energy.

I am inclined to suggest telepathic healing sessions for you. Some would call this distance healing. It would involve me with your higher self, soul self, and that diverse subconscious self.

May I ask if that idea is appealing?

Thanks,
John

1being 17-10-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well i'm schizophrenic if that helps, i think you are too much in the mind, realize that your not the mind, just step out and witness the beautiful silence from within, that is who you truly are, the mind, its full of ****.:hug3:

personally, i don't believe in schizophrenia.

"too much in the mind" ... yes, i am not a physical person, i'm mental - ALL MIND. yup, that's me.

the silence & stillness on the inside is EXACTLY what allows me to hear, see and perceive LOUD & CLEAR. it's more fine tuned now than it ever was. i document nearly everything that passes through my mind. there are some things i REFUSE to write or express because it's SO VULGAR and nasty. tired of it.

i found this really neat picture on google of a woman who was being held down by a devil who was biting on the right side of her head.

have you ever heard of the "divine ear"? i don't know much about it, but i was doing some study on clairaudience and came across the words "divine ear".

anyway ... it seems that i have a direct connection (open "portal"???) and the person on the other end of it IS *INSANE*.

psychoslice 17-10-2011 09:30 AM

Quote:

personally, i don't believe in schizophrenia.

"too much in the mind" ... yes, i am not a physical person, i'm mental - ALL MIND. yup, that's me.

the silence & stillness on the inside is EXACTLY what allows me to hear, see and perceive LOUD & CLEAR. it's more fine tuned now than it ever was. i document nearly everything that passes through my mind. there are some things i REFUSE to write or express because it's SO VULGAR and nasty. tired of it.

i found this really neat picture on google of a woman who was being held down a devil was biting on the right side of her head.

have you ever heard of the "divine ear"? i don't know much about it, but i was doing some study on clairaudience and came across the words "divine ear".

anyway ... it seems that i have a direct connection (open "portal"???) and the person on the other end of it IS *INSANE*.

That person is probably me lol, yea I know, the schizo is off the mind body nothing to do with me, he he.:angel8:

1being 17-10-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

It is my understanding that anger is another form of fear. Actually anything that is not heart centered, is not a loving energy.

I am inclined to suggest telepathic healing sessions for you. Some would call this distance healing. It would involve me with your higher self, soul self, and that diverse subconscious self.

Thanks,
John

i don't have anger. anger is very mild and fear is mild. i'm EXTREME and very far beyond those levels and i have been for very many years. it's not anger, it's not rage ... it's FURY and after fury comes wrath. fear is mild. i don't think i ever knew fear ... i was born into TERROR. after terror is Kinetic Energy (how could i possibly know that?).

there is a part of me that *likes* the idea of "healing" but the realistic part of me knows way better than that. its like i'm condemned for knowing too much.

1being 17-10-2011 09:34 AM

Quote:

That person is probably me lol, yea I know, the schizo is off the mind body nothing to do with me, he he.:angel8:

whoever it is, is "dying to meet you ... dying to meet you ... dying to meet you" (driving me nuts, driving me nuts, STFU, driving me nuts)

psychoslice 17-10-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

whoever it is, is "dying to meet you ... dying to meet you ... dying to meet you" (driving me nuts, driving me nuts, STFU, driving me nuts)

Therte is only 1 Being, the rest is all made up.

1being 17-10-2011 09:56 AM

Quote:

Therte is only 1 Being, the rest is all made up.

i'm ONE being out of 7 billion. i'm *pretty sure* i exist

and i'm pretty sure everyone else does, too lol

psychoslice 17-10-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

i'm ONE being out of 7 billion. i'm *pretty sure* i exist

and i'm pretty sure everyone else does, too lol

No i mean Being, not being, or like Consciousness, not self-conscious, we are more than what we believe we are, you are caught up in the little being and not in the One Being that you truly are.

1being 17-10-2011 10:04 AM

Quote:

No i mean Being, not being, or like Consciousness, not self-conscious, we are more than what we believe we are, you are caught up in the little being and not in the One Being that you truly are.

you mean, like... my spiritual name? or my personal identity... and how those things AREN'T MY DAILY LIFE and they're never going to be? lol

have you ever met "the mother of the age of aquarius?" you know what's really funny? the majority of people seem to not know that the age of aquarius began QUITE a long time ago and we're living in it RIGHT NOW.

psychoslice 17-10-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

you mean, like... my spiritual name? or my personal identity... and how those things AREN'T MY DAILY LIFE and they're never going to be? lol

have you ever met "the mother of the age of aquarius?" you know what's really funny? the majority of people seem to not know that the age of aquarius began QUITE a long time ago and we're living in it RIGHT NOW.

Yes but even all that is of the mind, it all means nothing to the Cosmos, like the age of Aquarius, its all metaphorical, nothing to take serious.

1being 17-10-2011 10:29 AM

Quote:

Yes but even all that is of the mind, it all means nothing to the Cosmos, like the age of Aquarius, its all metaphorical, nothing to take serious.

oh, i don't know about that.

ENERGY! cosmic energy ... constellation of aquarius, the AGE of aquarius ... planetary alignment ... and our ability to articulate and communicate SO MUCH about SO MUCH of all of it.

age of aquarius is pretty legitimate, just like any other age or era. the "dark" ages, the "golden" ages ... they're valid. and so is the age of aquarius, and the "mother" of it.

i read that "her light will flash forward and awaken the christ heart & mind of the children of humanity" ... and i think that's RIGHT ON.

anyway ... i understand "oneness" but i'm a "separatist".

i'm *always* me ... even when i'm "i".

do you live as "me" or do you live as "i" or some other way?

psychoslice 17-10-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

oh, i don't know about that.

ENERGY! cosmic energy ... constellation of aquarius, the AGE of aquarius ... planetary alignment ... and our ability to articulate and communicate SO MUCH about SO MUCH of all of it.

age of aquarius is pretty legitimate, just like any other age or era. the "dark" ages, the "golden" ages ... they're valid. and so is the age of aquarius, and the "mother" of it.

i read that "her light will flash forward and awaken the christ heart & mind of the children of humanity" ... and i think that's RIGHT ON.

anyway ... i understand "oneness" but i'm a "separatist".

i'm *always* me ... even when i'm "i".

do you live as "me" or do you live as "i" or some other way?

I live as I AM, but at the same time i play the game of being me, or Robert, but Robert is really just an illusion, a fun illusion but still an illusion.

1being 17-10-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

I live as I AM, but at the same time i play the game of being me, or Robert, but Robert is really just an illusion, a fun illusion but still an illusion.

that's interesting because i think i might have it the other way around.

hi Robert. I AM MELISSA.

my "spiritual name" is

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

i "unlocked" my name ... or "decoded" it.

i even read in a book, *after the fact* (which confirmed and validated for me) that one "earns the right" to know their name.

so, how did i do it?

SCRABBLE!

anagrams.

melissa anagrams to I AM LESS
it also anagrams to AIMLESS

now, i combine my name with my birthdate and it's *even more* of a "match".

i'm born on 2 2

2 2 is a double double
i'm *too* *too*

there are NONE OTHER JUST LIKE ME. *NONE*

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

what is "less aimless"?

ACCURACY! "correctness".

(and if you knew me well, you'd know that i'm FRUSTRATINGLY "correct". people LOATHE this about me but actually, they just straight out loathe ME lol).

and so, now that i know my spiritual name...

do i live as I AM LESS AIMLESS...

or do i live as ME ...lissa

?

wait! it gets better! i have SO MUCH MORE TO SAY!!!

AIM. hmm.

"sin" = "missing the mark"

do i sin? i don't know, i'd have to ask myself if i miss mark OR if missing him would be a sin?

miss you, miss you, miss you... i miss you

(my nickname is MISSY) miss you missy miss you missy miss you missy

miss Y
miss Y
miss Y
miss WHY

too much for ya? lol, i'm TOO, TOO MUCH!!!

psychoslice 17-10-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

that's interesting because i think i might have it the other way around.

hi Robert. I AM MELISSA.

my "spiritual name" is

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

i "unlocked" my name ... or "decoded" it.

i even read in a book, *after the fact* (which confirmed and validated for me) that one "earns the right" to know their name.

so, how did i do it?

SCRABBLE!

anagrams.

melissa anagrams to I AM LESS
it also anagrams to AIMLESS

now, i combine my name with my birthdate and it's *even more* of a "match".

i'm born on 2 2

2 2 is a double double
i'm *too* *too*

there are NONE OTHER JUST LIKE ME. *NONE*

I AM LESS AIMLESS.

what is "less aimless"?

ACCURACY! "correctness".

(and if you knew me well, you'd know that i'm FRUSTRATINGLY "correct". people LOATHE this about me but actually, they just straight out loathe ME lol).

and so, now that i know my spiritual name...

do i live as I AM LESS AIMLESS...

or do i live as ME ...lissa

?

wait! it gets better! i have SO MUCH MORE TO SAY!!!

AIM. hmm.

"sin" = "missing the mark"

do i sin? i don't know, i'd have to ask myself if i miss mark OR if missing him would be a sin?

miss you, miss you, miss you... i miss you

(my nickname is MISSY) miss you missy miss you missy miss you missy

miss Y
miss Y
miss Y
miss WHY

too much for ya? lol, i'm TOO, TOO MUCH!!!

No your not too much, i have a partner who is Bipolar, but right now its all too much for me too take in, the medication I;m on is kicking in, so MELISSA, its been nice to talk with you. Oh yea, I like your crazy way of thinking ol.:angel8: :hug3:

1being 17-10-2011 11:24 AM

Quote:

No your not too much, i have a partner who is Bipolar, but right now its all too much for me too take in, the medication I;m on is kicking in, so MELISSA, its been nice to talk with you. Oh yea, I like your crazy way of thinking ol.:angel8: :hug3:

no, it's not crazy. that's a BAD word. real bad.

what's with all the diagnostics? schizophrenia, bipolar? eh, something needs a shift in vocabulary. just saying. WORDS make all the difference, you know - and they really do.

i know it's a lot for other people to take in. i myself cannot read a book without having a notebook nearby ... and read only a chapter a time, because my mind begins to PROCESS what i take in. i don't watch tv, i don't watch movies ... MUCH too much ... i mean, TOO TOO much for my mind to deal with (because my minds tears it apart, studies, and soaks it up like a sponge).

i hope you rest and wake refreshed! i myself have tons more mental energy to continue to work with.

nice talking with you too. tah!

1being 17-10-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

I am inclined to suggest telepathic healing sessions for you.

Thanks,
John

my mind keeps coming back to these words of yours.

i have to apply it to myself.

"healing".

well, what's the flood of tears inside? what's the VOICE, the CALL on the inside... these SOUNDS that i feel?

am I LABORING AND I'M GONNA GIVE SOME SORT OF BIRTH?

is HEALING really what's happening or what i need to do?

i really do suffer, a LOT.

my words tend to show that: extreme. massive. HEAVY. NEGATIVE. "condemned". they aren't just "choice" words ... its my REAL reality. internally and even in the daily life.

i'm a life-long sufferer, since i was child. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE.

but i have to ask ... healing? i don't know. i just don't know. i sometimes think i'm preparing for DEATH, not healing.

i guess i'll just continue to "work it out", to LABOR, until whatever comes ab-out, comes ab-out.

thank you to everyone for your replies. i am conscientious of the fact that my energy DOES come through in my writing and that people CAN perceive *something* about me. it's not my intention to "rant", as one person suggested. i EXPOUND.