Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What does this mean? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137887)

Guff779 12-11-2020 03:45 PM

What does this mean?

When a psychic says 'a potential relationship/person' will enter your life when the time is right and a lot of psychics, law of attractions people have said this.

What does 'the right time' means really?

When you have your confidence and things sorted in your life?

Lorelyen 12-11-2020 10:30 PM

If the psychic can't tell you when the time is going to be right (like, you're in a crisis or someone else is who could use your help; you've just made a big discovery about something (yourself?) or an event - you get a new job) then it just means at some future time, I'd guess.

It's a bit of a cliché as you said, a fleshing out of the sentence "a potential relationship will enter your life........" which sounds a bit ordinary as you'll inevitably meet people and any one of them could be this potential.

The psychic will no doubt smile knowingly, maybe hold your eyes a moment, as she/he says "when the time is right!"

ant 12-11-2020 10:37 PM

When the time is right for another lesson and growth.

For both parties.

Human evolution,

It's a given,: )

Not psychic prediction.

Just Tim 12-11-2020 10:53 PM

Ahhh, the good ol' "when the time is right"...

IMHO, it means when you'll be aligned with it, or, if you prefer, when you'll be aligned with it. Think of it as lessons learned that bring others to learn, not as time passing.

Time is, after all, only a unit of measurement !

Be well :smile:

muffin 12-11-2020 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Tim

Time is, after all, only a unit of measurement !

Be well :smile:

Good afternoon Just Tim :smile:

And "soon", could be a lifetime :biggrin:

A human Being 13-11-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Tim
IMHO, it means when you'll be aligned with it, or, if you prefer, when you'll be aligned with it.

Or, if I may proffer a third possibility, it means when you'll be aligned with it :tongue:

Nameless 13-11-2020 01:26 PM

The Law of Attraction basically is vibratory. So wherever you are vibrating emotionally is what you send out and what you get back. You could potentially find a relationship where ever you are vibrating from. The old adage, be careful what you wish for, might apply here if you are not feeling really good about yourself.

That is why a lot of time people "grow" out of wanting to be together because vibrationally one has moved and the other hasn't, and vibrations have to match if they are to stay together, so if one moves, the other can move to, or they both can leave.

So it is not a psychic thing, it is a vibratory thing and a physics thing.

Just Tim 14-11-2020 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffin
Good afternoon Just Tim

And "soon", could be a lifetime :biggrin:

And good evening to you :smile:

It might very well be !
Quote:

Originally Posted by A human Being
Or, if I may proffer a third possibility, it means when you'll be aligned with it

:laugh:

I'm happy to find you.. well, you as ever, even though we only "met" recently...

...wait ! Have we ? :D

Moonglow 14-11-2020 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guff779
When a psychic says 'a potential relationship/person' will enter your life when the time is right and a lot of psychics, law of attractions people have said this.

Hi Gulf779,

I would venture to say that in due time.

Meaning when each is open, willing, and ready to make it happen.

Does not mean it will necessarily be a given without taking the effort and work needed.

What does it bring to you? (Do not have answer here) Maybe the bigger question.

Johnathanrs 15-11-2020 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guff779

Most psychics in my opinion don't know what they are doing. Most likely it was a empathic who was tapping into your field and was aware that you are a bit lonely and are in flux on starting a new relationship.