Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Have We Been Taken For A Ride? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146261)

entenmanns 19-04-2023 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
I feel we would be extremely arrogant or stupid (or both) to believe we are the only ones in this universe.

It’s just a matter of time until we all see and experience them for ourselves.

I say it could be possible they have always lived here under the oceans or a parallel universe but globally they have been witnessed around nuclear facilities for obvious reasons and throughout mans history.

Altair 20-04-2023 08:49 AM

The universe is so large which means it's likely there is alien life out there, at the same time the distances are so large it's likely that there is no contact. An advanced high tech alien species visiting us seems even very unlikely.

So no, I just don't believe in it.

entenmanns 20-04-2023 03:57 PM

apparently you have not read what i have been saying! they are from this planet or a parallel universe and if you type in portal at NASA.com you will see they have found what they believe to be several portals around this planet although they are still accumulating data on why they exist.BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE WHAT EVER YOU WANT.

Redchic12 20-04-2023 04:39 PM

Entenmans.

Yes i think you are right about them being underwater as there have been many sightings here in Australia and even more in New Zealand coming up out of lakes with many witnesses.

A whole school of teachers and kids witnessed one in the bush at the back of their school. Could they all be lying? I doubt it.

entenmanns 21-04-2023 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redchic12
Entenmans.Yes i think you are right about them being underwater as there have been many sightings here in Australia and even more in New Zealand coming up out of lakes with many witnesses.
A whole school of teachers and kids witnessed one in the bush at the back of their school. Could they all be lying? I doubt it.

I am happy to see that someone else has been paying attention. Thats the second sighting involving a school with children. Africa was the other, but those children in Australia had a reunion many years later and kept to there stories. including some of the teachers.
There was a hearing this week on this very subject and it turned out just the way i expected it to. If you lie enough to society they will start to believe .
But i will not be drinking that Kool-Aid anytime soon!

Redchic12 21-04-2023 02:08 AM

Yes I saw the reunion here on the TV. I thought it was really good.

Willyeast 17-07-2023 10:26 AM

I think about where the field is going. Sometimes I think there is progress and others that the field is a never ending cycle of one sighting after another leading to nowhere like thirsty travellers in a desert who keep claiming to see an oasis.

Podshell 18-07-2023 03:26 AM

Many people using many different devices have been detecting portals and various creatures for some time now-study the numerous TV shows on it,I am convinced these things exist.(even those searching get very frightened when they discover some of the stuff,so I don't think it wishful thinkinp)

entenmanns 20-07-2023 05:06 PM

[quote=Podshell]Many people using many different devices have been detecting portals and various creatures for some time now-study the numerous TV shows on it,I am convinced these things exist.

If you go to the NASA site and search "Portals" and if its still there, NASA scientist claim to have found
what they believe to be several of them in different locations in space around EARTH.

Podshell 20-07-2023 09:27 PM

Fascinating-(all sorts of weird and wonderful things could be coming through)