Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Dzogchen Rainbow Body (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=138419)

Legrand 23-12-2020 01:42 AM

Dzogchen Rainbow Body

I know a very few are exploring on this list the Rainbow Body phenomena.

Now wondering if anyone here wants to share about their experience about it. Even if its beyond words.

I will start by a picture:

May this be a nice exploration.

Regards

running 23-12-2020 04:58 AM

beautiful picture!

Legrand 23-12-2020 11:16 AM

Hello Running,

Nice to see you. It had been a while I have seen a post from you.

Must say I have been, and I am, in my cave of Love, simply vibrating.

How are you?

Hope everything finds you well.

Still_Waters 23-12-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
I know a very few are exploring on this list the Rainbow Body phenomena.

Now wondering if anyone here wants to share about their experience about it. Even if its beyond words.

I will start by a picture:

May this be a nice exploration.

Regards

Could you elaborate more on your post, as I like where I think this is going .... "even if its beyond words". :smile:

Legrand 23-12-2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Could you elaborate more on your post, as I like where I think this is going .... "even if its beyond words". :smile:

Hello Still Waters,

Always nice to read you.

I do not know exactly where I am going with this. Let's explore...

But I do like the Dzogchen approach of the rainbow body. It is easy to simply merge with the spirit body. But the rainbow of our being in the Dzogchen approach there seem to be a complete merging of all the rainbow bodies including this living flesh one, when one dies he or she brings with him or her even the physical body.

And you where do you think it is going? Would love to know.

Talking about him and her, here is a picture of a rainbow body where the female and masculine aspect of our being seems to be included in this process.

JustASimpleGuy 23-12-2020 04:46 PM

I don't know if this is something similar but I'll throw it out there.

Way back in the day when I dabbled in artificially induced altered states of mind I had an experience. It was at night, well past twilight, and a friend and I were sitting on the shore of a reservoir a dozen or so yards off a path through the park.

Suddenly we hear voices and they sound like they're on the path behind us and I ask my friend if he sees who's on the path. He's shaking his head saying "Uh-uh" and is pointing across the reservoir. I follow where he's pointing and on the far shore, at least half a mile away, I see shapes of people, or at least shapes only discernible by a stunning purple aura. Half a dozen of them walking along the far shore.

Now it's in a park, there are no lights, it's somewhere around 11 PM and there was no Moon and yet they are strikingly evident. Heads bobbing and turning, torsos, arms swinging and legs striding. The auras weren't just fine outlines. They were thick, perhaps extending out from the bodies half a foot or so. It was eerie.

Legrand 23-12-2020 04:52 PM

Love it Simple Guy

running 23-12-2020 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello Running,

Nice to see you. It had been a while I have seen a post from you.

Must say I have been, and I am, in my cave of Love, simply vibrating.

How are you?

Hope everything finds you well.

In my cave of love simply vibrating as well my friend.

thanks for asking.

Legrand 23-12-2020 06:45 PM

''The 21 grams experiment refers to a scientific study published in 1907 by Duncan MacDougall, a physician from Haverhill, Massachusetts. MacDougall hypothesized that souls have physical weight, and attempted to measure the mass lost by a human when the soul departed the body.''

Wonder why no other studies of that kind are made today by our scientific community.

Regards

Legrand 24-12-2020 03:54 PM

They are so many nice artwork popping up everywhere of this Body.

A question remains, does this body needs to be created, or does it already exist and we only need to become aware of it?

HeartSoul Cosmic Body celebrating Universal Love: