Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Any Flat Earthers Here? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108637)

alfiewhitnell 15-12-2016 01:14 AM

Any Flat Earthers Here?

Anybody else a flat earthier?

Dargor 15-12-2016 06:13 AM

I'm gonna have to disappoint you but the Earth isn't flat.

alfiewhitnell 15-12-2016 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
I'm gonna have to disappoint you but the Earth isn't flat.

That's not fact but you stick to your belief's and I stick to mine. =]

SecretDreams333 15-12-2016 08:12 AM

I kind of have this 3D earth concepts to be on or depart from
no flat stuff in this lol

Dargor 15-12-2016 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfiewhitnell
That's not fact but you stick to your belief's and I stick to mine. =]

Uhm it is not a ''belief'' but a fact, wether you accept it or not. Even if you're at sea and observe the horizon yourself you can see the world is round and not flat. But very well, if you wish to remain stubborn and don't accept that fact who am I to tell you otherwise. Just know that you only got yourself to blame when people make fun of you.

shoni7510 15-12-2016 02:05 PM

What made you believe that the earth is flat because Geography at school taught us otherwise?

alfiewhitnell 15-12-2016 02:09 PM

There's no need to turn this into an argument.

And I will say this; please watch some documentaries and all the facts, common knowledge and evidence there is towards a flat earth, if you still believe it is round, fine! This is just what I believe based on the facts and evidence I have studied for the past 6 months.

Also, there's no need to call me stubborn, that's just rude, but I forgive you. :)

Dargor 15-12-2016 04:39 PM

Sorry to say but it is both naivety and stubborness. Those so-called documentaries and evidence are nothing but conspiracy theories and easily debunked. People have flown across the entire globe in airplanes and they themselves can confirm that the Earth is round. A piece of advice to you: Don't believe everything you read on the internet. It is a fact that the Earth is round, and you are free to dismiss it but your flat Earth theory is anything but a fact. A true fact needs scientific confirmation and not just theories.

Ladyrose92 15-12-2016 05:03 PM

A few months ago I posted about flat earth, if you are interested to see the comments/information you can find it on my posts. I came across extensive research that stated the earth is flat, one part showed how not one picture from outer space shows a globe, they are all a somewhat a small focus that shows the horizon as flat. The earth was widely accepted as flat for many many years. Now it is the 'accepted' belief on a wide scale that the earth is round. I do not know from my own experience which is true, but I am open to either possibility. I found people to be quiet harsh towards me when I was developing my perceptions on this, as they do not agree, but you believe in what feels most comfortable to you, despite what others think. The global elite have done many things to fool the general population, this could be another one of those lies, but who really knows what the truth is. The truth is what feels right in your heart. 3rd density is a made up illusion for us to experience our soul expressions, so one could say that the earth is neither truly flat or round. It is all an illusion.

H:O:R:A:C:E 15-12-2016 05:14 PM

i side with you alfiewhitnell. i'm not strictly a flat earth believer,
but the math isn't any more "real" for any other system of thought.
certain things are easier to explain when starting from one or the other
basis, but postulates are simply a matter of faith, and neither provable
nor disprovable.