Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Aura Readings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=92769)

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotch
Hello and thank you so :hug2:
Well...I am not sure. ..does actually not really sound like me....quite the opposite :biggrin: .
But will definitely think about it

I am just starting out on this so some of it may be inaccurate though it may be a part of yourself that you hold that you don't know of and/or have repressed.

OctoberSky 26-10-2015 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggi
Hi OctoberSky

May I request one please?

Many Thanks

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Saggi, the first and only color that I can get is green.. It is the one that stands out the most.

PassionOfHybrid 26-10-2015 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberSky
Saggi, the first and only color that I can get is green.. It is the one that stands out the most.

I get a vibe of blue brown. much of it.

some Blue, dealing with expression, perhaps you're into creative thinking.Have some kind of talent.

While brown is possibly a mixture of black and red. The fact that it comes across as brown, may entail your connection with reality and mother earth. Perhaps you just prefer to stay inside throughout your day?

nessa11 26-10-2015 05:12 PM

I would like to request a reading

Saggi 26-10-2015 05:44 PM

Quote:

Brilliant!

That'll be to do with my healing :hug:

Many Blessings :hug:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Quote:

Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
I get a vibe of blue brown. much of it.

some Blue, dealing with expression, perhaps you're into creative thinking.Have some kind of talent.

While brown is possibly a mixture of black and red. The fact that it comes across as brown, may entail your connection with reality and mother earth. Perhaps you just prefer to stay inside throughout your day?

I express a lot, creatively, writing mainly, although different things are coming up always. I also do a lot of creating for work too

My healing room doubles as a creative room

I love the outside world, although if it gets too much I retire into my home to rejuvenate

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Asrai 26-10-2015 06:10 PM

Try me, please...:happy5:

scotch 26-10-2015 06:39 PM

Quote:

I am just starting out on this so some of it may be inaccurate though it may be a part of yourself that you hold that you don't know of and/or have repressed.

yes....maybe....well it might be a moment....i feel quite worn out.....well...auras are changing too :smile:

but i def not wearing a suit :D

PassionOfHybrid 26-10-2015 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saggi
Brilliant!

That'll be to do with my healing :hug:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

I express a lot, creatively, writing mainly, although different things are coming up always. I also do a lot of creating for work too

My healing room doubles as a creative room

I love the outside world, although if it gets too much I retire into my home to rejuvenate

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Ah, that was for october sky, i actually posted without reading the thread topic...sorry.

I assumed he wanted a aura reading.

Try on me October.

Belle 26-10-2015 09:05 PM

Quote:

Belle, for you the one that stands out the most is Pink and I see this sparkly white color. Now, I see a sky blue... Your energy feels so gentle and I feel you hold a lot of love. And the sky blue gives off a very airy energy.

Pink: Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exercise. Pink Aura people are very romantic and once they have found their soul mate will stay faithful, loving and loyal for life. The Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics. The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.

White: Reflects other energy. A pure state of light. Often represents a new, not yet designated energy in the aura. Spiritual, etheric and non-physical qualities, transcendent, higher dimensions. Purity and truth; angelic qualities.

White sparkles (Which I saw) or flashes of white light: angels are nearby;can indicate that the person is pregnant or will be soon.

Sky Blue: A sky blue aura indicates a deep sensitivity of one's surroundings, and a great deal of wisdom. These are our philosophers and deep thinkers.

How beautiful! I'm not sure I warrant the love aspect - I'm a real old bint - nor am I very sociable.

The white resonates. I'm aware of a new energetic coming into fruition. It's settling in. HOwever, no babies for me at my great age but perhaps I might be giving rise to a life that is not of the human kind - but perhaps a concept or project?

I am indeed a thinker, deep thinker.

Thank you so much.

engellstein 26-10-2015 10:01 PM

This was pretty cool, Thanks! Is it possible that these colors represent chakras? I'm not sure how chakras and auras correlate on the color level.