Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Do you think crystals work? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6045)

Lovely 10-11-2010 02:45 AM

Do you think crystals work?

Do you think they can work? I 'm not too sure because I don't see
the logic in a rock affecting your health, weight, love life , etc.
Btw I saw this crystal set online for your chakras. There was 7 of them.
That set cost 500 dollars! Do you believe in them enough to spend 500
dollars on only 7 of them? That's crazy to me lol.
Anyways if you believe in them, why?
If you don't than why?

Please share stories/experiences if you want :D

Spiritlite 10-11-2010 03:06 AM

No there are a lot of rip offs in regards to crystals, five hundred dollars is a rip off, you can buy 2 dollar tumbled crystals seven of them for your chakras which would equal to about 14-20 dollars.
I do belive they work mainly mentally they work for me.
Spiritlite.

Kaere 10-11-2010 03:09 AM

Yes, I think they work but not in the way some people do. I believe they act as amplifiers for our own energy lines, not that the energy comes from them. I also believe it's a lot to do with our intent and what we think is going to work. $500 for a crystal set - nope, silliness imo. Unless you happen to really enjoy those crystals - then if you're willing to pay, I guess it's just fine.

mikron 10-11-2010 04:06 AM

I wonder what the percentage of Light workers can remember there past lives in Atlantis that worked with crystals and create greater than 60% virtue ..... there has to be some of them here on spiritual forum!

Namaste mikron

AnnoyingPony 10-11-2010 04:12 AM

Even though I am an avid rock collector, I do not think crystals possess any metaphysical properties. It is ridiculous and completely unproven.

Spiritlite 10-11-2010 05:07 AM

AP always the skeptic ;) I like that
Spiritlite.

GSX-R girl 10-11-2010 07:03 AM

I voted yes :smile:

I think crystals work in lots of ways:

simply wearing and looking at pretty crystals can make you feel good

crystals when placed in healing grids can help with past-life ascensions and

other healing therapies .

Also the stones used to make Stonehenge and the Pyramids have high

Quartz concentrations - so the ancient civilizations knew their importance

If you have £500 to spend on a chakra set why not ? :D

mikron 10-11-2010 07:09 AM

greetings No need to vent about 500.00 price rather there has to be a crystal show in everyone's area once a year to go and see touch and feel the real thing up close and personal be well and shine on!

namaste mikron

Moon Willow 10-11-2010 07:10 AM

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes - that's all I have to say about that!:D

Sungirl 10-11-2010 10:10 AM

I'm short on time so I'll reply to the OP only.

Firstly, no I wouldn't spend that kind of money on those crystals simply because I know how they work. I know there is no need to spend that kind of money. Adverts like those are for people that are gullible and think that spending a pile of cash is the only way to find success.

Most of my stones cost £1-£5! And they are equally as affective!

So I say I know how they work... here's my philosophy.

Everything has an energy field, everything. Some say it's down to the electrons in the chemicals that everything is made of.

This means we have an energy field and so do crystals.

I believe that our energy field is affected by our thoughts, our feelings, what we eat, what we do, where we are and a heap of things outside us. This is what makes us ill and unhappy.

Stones have a crystaline structure that does not change. This means that their energy field does not change.

If you bring a fixed energy source into one that can be changed the flexible one will come into alignment with the fixed one. That's basic science.

Stones are in tune with the earth as they were formed there. We should be in tune with the earth.. this means bring crystals into our energy field we are brought back into tune with the earth.

There is MUCH MUCH more to it than that, this is just the basic science bit. I also believe in charkras being connected to our energy field, layers in our aura that are connected to different things. I believe that crystals are multidimensional beings and so bring their own wisdom.

But, if you only believe the basic science bit you will see that they work.. and you will see that any stone can help bring about healing... even if it only cost $1!!