Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Am I the only one (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137190)

Fallenangel94 17-09-2020 11:23 AM

Am I the only one

I felt myself die already. My 3rd eye opend up 5years ago and I felt my soul dropped n I.dont feel my human body no more i feel my soul and its different. I always wondered if im.the only one out here like this

Miamoo 22-09-2020 04:35 PM

I've not experienced this. You sound very spiritual

lostsoul13 15-03-2021 04:59 PM

Currently using my “third eye” from a trolling account, feel my souls drop then when I relailized I’d be stuck in a trolling avatar account....

utopiandreamchild 15-03-2021 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallenangel94
I felt myself die already. My 3rd eye opend up 5years ago and I felt my soul dropped n I.dont feel my human body no more i feel my soul and its different. I always wondered if im.the only one out here like this

Can't say that it's happened to me. Hope it's all well with you. Love and light. Amen

AbodhiSky 21-03-2021 08:24 AM

is the "third eye" how we see in dreams?

Elfin 23-03-2021 03:36 PM

Hi.... I have felt this feeling/ emotion, more and more over the last 12 months...
Sometimes, as I go about my daily life , I look at my footsteps as I walk...and think to myself "" Am I still here ?..""

RedEmbers 24-03-2021 09:26 PM

Sounds like dissasociation to me which I have definitely felt in my younger years. I used to feel like a floating energy more than an embodied human. I felt like that for decades.
Ocassionally I also feel that way when something shocking happens to me and I panic. It is a self protective mechanism in such cases.

I can imagine at the other end of life experiencing something similar. My grandma used to talk like this for the years leading up to her passing.

There is a saying that the very young and the very old have a special bond because their souls are both in a transitionary state, the very young are spirit, not yet fully embodied and the very old are in spirit getting ready to move on.

Sometimes I think about this when I remember my time with my grandma.

utopiandreamchild 25-03-2021 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallenangel94

Nope, can't say it's happened to me, but if it feels good then it 100% is good. That's my take on the subject. Amen

A Gray Vidar 13-04-2021 10:37 AM

Hi
I have had several out of body experiences while in a near death state.
So i know for a fact that . The Death Is Not The End :)
That said i know being transcendental while alive can be confusing.
If your state is so and you don't feel comfortable with it , change it by doing some grounding of yourself and what ego it brings forward.

Love and Blessings