Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   Base chakra relation to physical manifestations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=137034)

1337_d00d 06-09-2020 09:11 AM

Base chakra relation to physical manifestations

Hello

I was in a dream state the other day, half awake, where a photograph appeared in my view. The photograph had a gross composition of the conjugal act. It caused some "vibration" in my base chakra just to that fact. However, as the photograph was turned 180 degrees, the body parts transformed into walls and objects so as to completely disappear into the environment of a new picture, where no people were present, only the inside of building. As this happened, my base chakra became violently activated. I also experienced myself to be in some kind of spiritual place but still inside my body. I only managed to stay in this state for a short moment.

This dream is similar to another dream I had when I was having sleeping problems. Someone came and gave me a napping bottle with some drug in it that would help me sleep. And surely, as I drank of it I because very sleepy. But in this case, the dream found a way to activate my base chakra. That being said, what to make of it?

1337_d00d 06-09-2020 06:13 PM

Maybe it's about how the energy from the base chakra is "turned" into manifestations of perhaps the third eye chakra?

Astrolopology 14-12-2020 01:14 AM

I want to know more now!

Apakhana Akshobhya 14-12-2020 04:46 AM

Its difficult to see through dreams and get accurate data. The information in the memory cortex likes to project hypnogogic scenery over anything else that might be going so we experience it all together in one dream phenomena.

If the muladhara is activating this is a good sign obviously and if one is wise that should be the object of focus and not accompanying dream phenomena.

Miss Hepburn 14-12-2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
Maybe it's about how the energy from the base chakra is "turned"
into manifestations of perhaps the third eye chakra?

It's the power of conviction, focus and clarity.

Fun trivia:
Dizzy Gillespie, the trumpet player, was asked where his power comes from...people think it his cheeks, see?
He said it was his rec*um.

(Some) Yogi's can meditate with their heel there...blocking or closing the escape of energy.

1337_d00d 20-12-2020 11:50 PM

What needs to be emphasized is that the flow of energy was onsought when the image turned as if turning on the tap water. The energy went from being of a tempting nuisance to a powerful flow as the image turned and it's contents transformed. Getting the energy to flow and transform like this is of course do able while awake and with the right tools you can increase that, but for some reason it was just very clear and powerful in this dream and I had the assistance of some higher intelligence.

This is not the first time a dream triggers something in me. Earlier I received a napping bottle from someone with some drug in it that would help me sleep. And sure enough as I started drinking it the body released the responsible chemicals to sedate me.

It seems there is a level of conciousness where this kind of access is available.

PsyKeys 21-12-2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

What needs to be emphasized is that the flow of energy was onsought when the image turned as if turning on the tap water. The energy went from being of a tempting nuisance to a powerful flow as the image turned and it's contents transformed. Getting the energy to flow and transform like this is of course do able while awake and with the right tools you can increase that, but for some reason it was just very clear and powerful in this dream and I had the assistance of some higher intelligence.

This is not the first time a dream triggers something in me. Earlier I received a napping bottle from someone with some drug in it that would help me sleep. And sure enough as I started drinking it the body released the responsible chemicals to sedate me.

It seems there is a level of conciousness where this kind of access is available.

Yeah the root, and under the Coccyx (tailbone of your body) has nerve ganglia that is connected to our vision. I learned this recently but the eyes are made of the same tissues as the brain is, so it's literally the external brain. Root is defined in the metaphysic as security and safety, and when we focus our awareness there...i.e. the actual feeling of our nerves there (to flex) around that area, or to feel it while sitting in an upright posture it releases serotonin which is a "day time" alterness/wakefulness. While laying down in general will make us feel lazy or tired, which is apart of the Melotonin, Mellow/relaxed feelings.

I had the same dreams as you a long time ago. I was in an office about to share some papers , or do some work, I felt that it was about sharing wisdom of the heart with people, but these distorted beings came to me and drugged me to sleep and while this happened there was a big storm of a lot of wind sending the papers everywhere. It's a very simple dream now that I realize it, when you think in basic principles of the bodies functions, as well as my own past behaviors.
So its like, how long can we focus on our big works of mind right. If were spiritual.... whats the message, how do we share our own unique ideas.

1337_d00d 23-12-2020 05:55 PM

If I remember correctly, in Dark City they shoot energy and manipulate the surrounding through the third eye. I think that movie has alot of clues.

PsyKeys 24-12-2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

If I remember correctly, in Dark City they shoot energy and manipulate the surrounding through the third eye. I think that movie has alot of clues.

What kind of clues are we talkin'?

1337_d00d 24-12-2020 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyKeys
What kind of clues are we talkin'?

Psychic alien farm thing.